Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! She earns too much money to qualify for any assistance. Maybe she should stick to defending herself instead of her friends. I’m laughing at how nat had to go back to work so soon, she sells cheap ass necklaces
Is her business just selling incense and necklaces? How much is she selling to have an office space/other staff/hiring a nanny. Must be doing pretty well which is crazy.

Reactions: 2
Is her business just selling incense and necklaces? How much is she selling to have an office space/other staff/hiring a nanny. Must be doing pretty well which is crazy.
It would be mind blowing if it’s doing well. I feel like it’s all smoke & mirrors but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Can’t even pronounce the scent from her OWN BUSINESS
it’s Paradiso love, not ‘Paradisio’. She’s done it since they launched that scent 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
her snaps today were ALL about how tired she is. But how? Her day consisted of taking her kid to the beach, playing with her friends baby, then Steve cooking her dinner. And she’s probably due for a weekend away from her “stressful” life. I can’t even watch her snap anymore, makes me too angry.

Reactions: 7
Apologies if this is triggering for anyone…….

In the past she said her mums bfs in the past have been horrible to her etc. Like verbal and emotion abuse. Did she ever drift apart from her mum at some point because of them? At that point I remember thinking that she’s clearly made up with her mum. It was quite a few years ago.

Reactions: 1
Ashy harping on about not being given any money now forgive me if I’m wrong & I don’t know how it works in Australia but I am assuming her income would be too high and she wouldn’t qualify for any assistance?
Yes income would be very high. My partner earns $880 a week and we go over the parenting payment threshold buy 0.30c a fortnight.. we get family tax benefit but that goes off a yearly combined income which I get $250/fortnight for.

My bubs is 8 months old and I just started going back to work 2x days a week cause bills starting to stack up.. car services , tyres, going to have a massive electricy bill soon. We earn very little compared to them and i would hate to be on their wages and struggling just after 3 weeks of bubs being born and having to go bac k to work so soon

Exactly! She earns too much money to qualify for any assistance. Maybe she should stick to defending herself instead of her friends. I’m laughing at how nat had to go back to work so soon, she sells cheap ass necklaces
What was this all about?? Someone fill me in please!!? Lol

I mean there is the Paid Parental Leave which is probably what the girl on IG was talking about. The 18 weeks thing, most families are eligible for that, Ashy probably earnt too much, but Steve being such a savvy business man I would have thought he could wrangle their finances so she would have been able to apply. Its not really considered assistance, its a Paid Parental Leave scheme which is available to everyone and is usually administered through your employee but can be paid directly if you are your own business owner.

I was eligible for that payment for both my pregnancies but have never been able to receive any other parenting payments or FTB, even after I became a single parent.

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t Nat just put on staff members? Hardly a sustainable business model if it’s so busy and big that you need to go back to work straight away but won’t put on staff. She’d rather palm off her kid than her business.

her reply to Nat’s IG post about being a new / working mum.

maybe not clean she’s openly has said he’s only been washed a few times since birth!!

New mum or not! sorry but if your not in a position to take at least the first 6-8 weeks off why bother having a baby! So sad!

I use to work in a preschool there was a little boy who cried every time he left us cause he though we were his family.

• Sad
I don’t get any maternal vibes from nat AT ALL. Shoot me I don’t care but I think she’s so desperate to become a mummy influencer that that was the reason she so desperately wanted a baby! I also don’t care if this sounds old fashioned but I don’t like that she has a nanny, she tries to compare it to having the grandparents help out but it’s completely different. There’s just no way her business is that busy.

Reactions: 9
Typical Ashy - always down for a fight, she is such a bully. I remember when she copped a heap of flack for stealing recipes. She, Steve and her little lemmings reacted like attack dogs.

Reactions: 3
I'm just sick of posts like this from Nat atm...

People judge others parenting style all the time, lets be honest, its not friken utopia around here... "can't believe women do this"...well maybe ask yourself why you find yourself so offended that some ppl don't agree?.. it's really not that bad.. you just got ur titties in a twist..
Stop continuously posting about the subject and just go back to work if it's what's right for you, don't need to update us 50 million times before you do something.. UGH

So passive aggressive ashy, no good vibes left for the day..?
Must stay relevant and stick your beak in to Nats content, which Nat is doing for the engagement anyways.. Ashy watching and waiting to see what content will get her likes and comments for when she pops out her baby, bet there will be similar post about the same crap..

Reactions: 7
I'm just sick of posts like this from Nat atm...

People judge others parenting style all the time, lets be honest, its not friken utopia around here... "can't believe women do this"...well maybe ask yourself why you find yourself so offended that some ppl don't agree?.. it's really not that bad.. you just got ur titties in a twist..
Stop continuously posting about the subject and just go back to work if it's what's right for you, don't need to update us 50 million times before you do something.. UGH

So passive aggressive ashy, no good vibes left for the day..?
Must stay relevant and stick your beak in to Nats content, which Nat is doing for the engagement anyways.. Ashy watching and waiting to see what content will get her likes and comments for when she pops out her baby, bet there will be similar post about the same crap..
Can’t believe a woman would fat shame Tess Holliday, or steal a female food blogger’s content (as mentioned above) or park in a disabled car space, or overcharge her (predominately female) customers…. the list goes on and on and on…

The internet has a loooooong memory and you set the bar pretty low, Ashy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe a woman would fat shame Tess Holliday, or steal a female food blogger’s content (as mentioned above) or park in a disabled car space, or overcharge her (predominately female) customers…. the list goes on and on and on…

The internet has a loooooong memory and you set the bar pretty low, Ashy.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Yes!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.