Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no issues with whether she is or vaccinated or not. She is only not talking about it because she is not vaccinated and she knows she will be cancelled if this gets out. Chloe zsep’s following is dwindling each week and she can’t post anything without being attacked now. Like I said I respect her decision but it’s pretty laughable that she’s absolutely full of filler and Botox and fake implants and god knows what else.
She shouldn't have to talk about it though. She very good well be vaxxed but again has chosen not to talk about it

Reactions: 1
Lord have mercy… do we really have to have “challenge” reposts… I want to unfollow but I feel like my daily entertainment may diminish…. Lucky have you all to vent too about how annoying she is

Reactions: 5
O
I’ve been there many times and at that particular place they don’t check
Ohh wow must be be 'relaxed' just so still have customers coming in door. I live FNQ small rual town and we really only have 2x different pubs to eat out at and there checking.

...I get that too don't wanna hype on about status and the spread of misinformation.. I have family members doing the same 🤦‍♀️

Each to their own!

Lord have mercy… do we really have to have “challenge” reposts… I want to unfollow but I feel like my daily entertainment may diminish…. Lucky have you all to vent too about how annoying she is
I’ve been checking her stories less and less. The morning sleep check ins and all the belly running already is making me feel ill. I don’t follow her anyway, but I feel like she’s becoming less entertaining for me!

Reactions: 6
I

I have no doubt. She just wants to be like the rest of them and earn a quick buck. First it was those face scrub pads you could get from Alibaba for a few dollars. Then incense or something. Now jewellery.
Who and what is lie la?

Reactions: 2
Get on Insta & read the comments before they get deleted.
Juicy indeed! I did agree with ashy’s comment until I read the original posters comment. I didn’t realise her baby was 6 weeks.. does seem very young! I thought this was crucial bonding time too (not sure as I haven’t had kids and am not maternal either but does seem early!)

Ashy harping on about not being given any money now forgive me if I’m wrong & I don’t know how it works in Australia but I am assuming her income would be too high and she wouldn’t qualify for any assistance?

Ashy harping on about not being given any money now forgive me if I’m wrong & I don’t know how it works in Australia but I am assuming her income would be too high and she wouldn’t qualify for any assistance?
I haven’t watched stories stories, or was it a post, but absolutely she would earn too much money to qualify for assistance. Who is she kidding? Was she annoyed? She should be happy she doesn’t need to take from the govt so people who are actually in need to get assistance. My husband and I would earn 10% of what she does and we don’t get anything!

Exactly! She earns too much money to qualify for any assistance. Maybe she should stick to defending herself instead of her friends. I’m laughing at how nat had to go back to work so soon, she sells cheap ass necklaces

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.