Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% that's why he has all his side chicks...lol but even now on photos and stories you can tell he is over her. Doesn't make him better but he is probably reassessing his past choices.
He created her šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø She has daddy issues and he was looking for a barbie to make him millions of dollars = perfect match. He is horrid and heā€™s always in the drivers side driving every decision even the f**ked up oneā€™s.

Reactions: 2
Ugh šŸ˜‘ 100% of her personality is now being pregnant šŸ¤°. This story tit me off. Her talking about being so indecisive now sheā€™s pregnant, and she was sooo decisive BEFORE pregnancy.

kewl story ashy. Guess what I was riddled with anxiety and indecisiveness before being pregnant, partially because I was super depressed from my infertility.

but Yeah go off ashy. You were in the trenches with us battling infertility. Now your content is so sensitive to those still in the infertility trenches

E18D9ABD-BA9A-43AB-A30D-E3D1BDEA6C6D.jpeg

Ashy no one asked. You donā€™t have a belly yet. Also stretch marks are hereditary, youā€™re either genetically lucky or youā€™re not.

will be interesting to see if she loses her mind with her body changing as a 33 year old vs when she was 26 with Taj. I get the feeling it will be harder to bounce back, or even to keep the weight off now that sheā€™s in her thirties. Not dismissing that this would be hard, but sometimes you gain weight in your face, arms etc when pregnant šŸ¤° not just your stomach and I think sheā€™s going to hella struggle with that.

Attachments

Last edited:
Ugh šŸ˜‘ 100% of her personality is now being pregnant šŸ¤°. This story tit me off. Her talking about being so indecisive now sheā€™s pregnant, and she was sooo decisive BEFORE pregnancy.

kewl story ashy. Guess what I was riddled with anxiety and indecisiveness before being pregnant, partially because I was super depressed from my infertility.

but Yeah go off ashy. You were in the trenches with us battling infertility. Now your content is so sensitive to those still in the infertility trenches

View attachment 927189
Ashy no one asked. You donā€™t have a belly yet. Also stretch marks are hereditary, youā€™re either genetically lucky or youā€™re not.

will be interesting to see if she loses her mind with her body changing as a 33 year old vs when she was 26 with Taj. I get the feeling it will be harder to bounce back, or even to keep the weight off now that sheā€™s in her thirties. Not dismissing that this would be hard, but sometimes you gain weight in your face, arms etc when pregnant šŸ¤° not just your stomach and I think sheā€™s going to hella struggle with that.
Iā€™m so sorry youā€™ve had so many struggles with fertility, it really such a kick to the guts seeing this idiot make out like she struggled when letā€™s be real sheā€™s never struggled for anything. Ashys entire world would come undone if she EVER got stretchmarks, it would absolutely end her and I hate myself for saying it but I hope she gets them šŸ¤£ thereā€™s also morbid nothing wrong with them as Iā€™m covered in them from puberty from growing so tall so quick but she would make out like her entire world had ended If she got them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sammy still trying to get in with the Kardashians.
Iā€™m glad other people are thinking this too šŸ˜† I thought the same thing when I seen it! she did it with Khloe brand good American too šŸ˜†

How do you know Steve has a side chick!!??

I dont it's just an assumption.
The Golf and tennis nights. Plus boys nights...he would be cheeky I can tell!

Reactions: 3
Sammy is such a witch to her follows sometimes. In her workout videos it was very clear that she is having some hair thinning and receding hairline. Which many women have and I have experienced. I send her a lovely message saying great workout out and if she ever wanted recommendations for hair products that worked well for me with my hair thinning I would love to help her. She replied saying I was rude and condescending and never message her again. Must be a very touchy subject. I can see she is all about self love and maybe commenting wasnā€™t a good idea.
Ashy raves about her thick hair so maybe Sammy is a little more sensitive.

Sammy is such a witch to her follows sometimes. In her workout videos it was very clear that she is having some hair thinning and receding hairline. Which many women have and I have experienced. I send her a lovely message saying great workout out and if she ever wanted recommendations for hair products that worked well for me with my hair thinning I would love to help her. She replied saying I was rude and condescending and never message her again. Must be a very touchy subject. I can see she is all about self love and maybe commenting wasnā€™t a good idea.
Ashy raves about her thick hair so maybe Sammy is a little more sensitive.
She probably didnā€™t need to reply so rudely but was it really necessary to comment on a negative aspect of her appearance? Although you might have meant well, if she wanted recommendations for products to use she wouldā€™ve asked for them.

Reactions: 10
Hmm yes I must agree that unsolicited advice on ways people can improve their appearance are usually never a good idea.

I have freckles and I actually quite like them and someone once told me that I can get them removed if I wanted and did I know this? It had never occurred to me to feel insecure or self conscious about them ever.

Anyone know whatā€™s going on?
I reckon it was a really bad business move to re-brand to Rose & Hart and now theyā€™re feeling it. I donā€™t believe itā€™s got anything to do with ā€œthe worldā€. Eric is creepy and he doesnā€™t sell like Gretty does. Heā€™s had other failed clothes venture. She should have just stuck with GRTL.

Reactions: 1
I reckon it was a really bad business move to re-brand to Rose & Hart and now theyā€™re feeling it. I donā€™t believe itā€™s got anything to do with ā€œthe worldā€. Eric is creepy and he doesnā€™t sell like Gretty does. Heā€™s had other failed clothes venture. She should have just stuck with GRTL.
I 100% agree. The Hart brad name does not mean anything to anyone, apart from the family. With poor quality designs it was never going to sell well. I miss GRTL, it was so much better!!

I 100% agree. The Hart brad name does not mean anything to anyone, apart from the family. With poor quality designs it was never going to sell well. I miss GRTL, it was so much better!!
I donā€™t even know what they were thinking doing Rose an hart did they really think it was going to take off a brand that means nothing to anyone but them!!

The clothes they sell are clothes you can find on shein and ally for quarter of the price!

Sheā€™s an idiot then laughing about it but tells Taj knifes are not fun šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Honestly what a absolute moron How did she even think this was good?
I thought this was so disgusting!! And you could tell taj was even a little shocked himself! Iā€™ve got so many mummy friends and Iā€™ve never seen one ever do something like this
Also Iā€™m cringing at her playing golf, twerking like rhat šŸ¤®

Reactions: 4
I thought this was so disgusting!! And you could tell taj was even a little shocked himself! Iā€™ve got so many mummy friends and Iā€™ve never seen one ever do something like this
Also Iā€™m cringing at her playing golf, twerking like rhat šŸ¤®
Now she wants a belly facial ā€¦ kĆÆll me now šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
I absolutely am going to die with all the ā€œcandidā€ moments we are about to get a glimpse of. If she actually didnā€™t try so hard to get a candid moment filmed it would come across to her audience as sis thing to relate to. The rubbing of her non existent belly and getting taj to kiss it was 30000% staged and awkward to watch. And that bloody arm in the air and spin is about the only move she has. She is the least, saw, real and relatable influencer.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.