Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just trying to make out like taj is a surfer kid just like Sarah’s day is 🙄🙄🙄 all of these influencers and literally all of them are idiots 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get that some people have trouble with words but this woman never makes any sense ? (Emphasis on space and question mark a-la-Ashy).
View attachment 972740
No ashy we don't watch alot of you on YouTube your just that not engaging...

Looking for more content to watch cause perhaps don't follow G&S anymore ? I dunno haven't looked but could just not engage with them

Is Ashy still friends with that mum blogger Keira?
Found it weird that keira was one of the 1st person for ashy to call with pregnancy news.. yes fair enough nat bust didn't answer but gretty, sami even that megsy she seems close with. Previous YouTube videos where ashy went to kiearas house for a visit omg... so awkward to watch 😬

... have also noticed that ashy hasn't been hanging around those 2 youngish girls lately ones a singer? They were all in her snaps for a good month now nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
isn’t this the place that Ashy used to advertise go to? Seems like she’d fit right in at a place like this 😏

86D9A22C-45F6-418F-B2EE-5B9CE20705A8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow just read those reviews in full and I’m not surprised, once I saw they got ashy on board I actually unfollowed them. I can highly recommend strut club if anyone from the Gc is looking for a place to dance ♥

Reactions: 3
Gretty is finally uploading her birth vlog as states everyone is asking for it. Her child was born 18 months ago 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Basline tennis dress is fug. It reminds me of the babydoll dresses that were around in the 90s.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look I feel terrible for snarking on someone’s appearance but in this instance she chose to look the way she does, I just think imagine having all that money (not sure how much they actually have) and access to any beauty treatment available and clearly partaking (no issue with that) and still looking bad? Like… they say no one is ugly, just poor but I don’t know, if I was Ashy and getting all the treatments she does I’d be wanting to look a lot better. Is that terribly mean to say?

Reactions: 4
It’s not mean at all, ashy isn’t vaccinated and most beauty places I know require you to be vaccinated so I doubt she will be getting many beauty treatments

Also I have to laugh, this woman can not cope. Has one bad night sleep and she can’t handle it. I don’t even remember the last time I had a good sleep that wasn’t helped by sleeping tablets etc. ashy really does live in another world

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.