Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait till her belly is 'actually' showing and see the new collecton which will be my favourite collection in baseline 'maternity wear'

I am happy she's pregnant, I know how hard it is to get prganant not everyone can and I too believe she is lying about dates and posts.. even been waiting a week now for the pregnancy vlog of past 12 weeks... where is it ??? But I am over all the belly rubbing and pregnancy talk already.. you don't have a hard day at all seriously get in the 'real' world. You can chill relax all day through your morning sickness have your assistant help you.. meanwhile the rest of us deal with it go to work which is labour intensive ( 5am - 4pm) trying not to spew deal with the smells etc.

Reactions: 8
Ashy no doubt in my mind has an eating disorder. You watch her go on 3-4 walks a day when she starts gaining a little weight. She can not STAND being bigger and there will come a time when obviously she won’t be able to train so she will up the walks to an excessive amount and say it’s for her mental health or some bs like that

Reactions: 4
Ashy no doubt in my mind has an eating disorder. You watch her go on 3-4 walks a day when she starts gaining a little weight. She can not STAND being bigger and there will come a time when obviously she won’t be able to train so she will up the walks to an excessive amount and say it’s for her mental health or some bs like that
Agree. I remember a while ago (Christmas time?) she got gifted a box of Ferraro Roche chocolates. She made a huge song and dance about how much she wanted to eat them, but couldn’t open the box 😂 wtf? Apparently she couldn’t get the tape off. Do you know how many times I’ve used a knife to cut the tape to rip into a box of those babies?!!
I always assumed she had an eating disorder, but that cemented it in my mind.
also when she talks about her “huge portions”. We see what she eats on a daily basis and none of it fits that description.

Reactions: 7
The constant I’m such a big eater…. Everyone almost comments how much I eat I’m such a foodie…
Next minute shows a plate for dinner “Steve cooked roast lamb mmmyum my fave” literally one tiny piece of lamb, three pieces of sweet potato and some brocollli.
The reason you always snack Ashy is because you’re not eating enough. I’m a massive snacker, but I don’t always eat Meals hence why I snack it’s a terrible habit.

I just checked, ashy posted that reel 10
Weeks ago and she’s now 12 weeks pregnant

She posted it on the 21st of September
Yeah so she probably got pregnant soon after that because they go from the first day of your last period. Not letting her off for her follow up infertility YouTube video though, she 100% knew she was pregnant when posting that

The constant I’m such a big eater…. Everyone almost comments how much I eat I’m such a foodie…
Next minute shows a plate for dinner “Steve cooked roast lamb mmmyum my fave” literally one tiny piece of lamb, three pieces of sweet potato and some brocollli.
The reason you always snack Ashy is because you’re not eating enough. I’m a massive snacker, but I don’t always eat Meals hence why I snack it’s a terrible habit.
Yep. Definitely. Hate how influencers do that, they all have those tiny bowls and fill them with max 1/2 cup of oats and a whole 3 blueberries and then it’s all ‘I eat soooo much’ 😆

Okay I might be wrong saying this but I feel someone who has gone through “infertility” would have enough common sense to not rub it in that she got pregnant! Yes do an announcement be happy but the constant rubbing belly pictures already? If you understood people struggles with infertility like she says she did she wouldn’t constantly be flaunting it!
I’m just waiting for what I’m sure will be some miracle supplement she will Endorse and then claim help to conceive!

Reactions: 6
It’s exactly the same as Sarah day going on about how much she eats etc when she barely eats.

Reactions: 7
Fuckkkkkkkkk!

1. I have not been receiving my notifications for this thread.

2. This is going to be the longest year ever!
I've missed you all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone think ashy new trio younger than her? They definitely act it!

Reactions: 3
I’m sick of the baby brain and loss of breath when walking up her stairs because of pregnancy and well far out everything to do with this pregnancy already 😴
Also, what’s with influences friends ‘forgetting’ their face products or hair curlers then BAM! Here’s a discount code. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
So hear me out ladies!
Ashy isn't 12 weeks but HAD to get it out BEFORE Tammy Hembrow?
She found out Tammy was pregnant and needed to make sure she had main attention before being lost in the crowd after Tammy's announcement.
It was so rushed she used a piss soaked stick to tell her husband at a professional photo shoot. 📸

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So hear me out ladies!
Ashy isn't 12 weeks but HAD to get it out BEFORE Tammy Hembrow?
She found out Tammy was pregnant and needed to make sure she had main attention before being lost in the crowd after Tammy's announcement.
It was so rushed she used a piss soaked stick to tell her husband at a professional photo shoot. 📸
Ohhh I like this theory 😆

Also, what’s with influences friends ‘forgetting’ their face products or hair curlers then BAM! Here’s a discount code. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yep! And if you notice the toothbrush, that’s a normal electric toothbrush (which could be one of her friends, granted). But remember the sponsored toothbrush she LOVES and was InfLueNCed to buy 🙄 then had a discount code for it 🙄

Good to know Ashy is still a small in everything Baseline.. you know because she’s only 12 weeks pregnant so her body has hardly changed 🙄 can’t wait for another 6 months of that.

Ok girls who are on tik tok or watch it. There is a girl who does random as fuk updates on influencers. It is what it is.

But I just came across the one announcing Ashys pregnancy announcement has comments turned OFF. But all the others are on... check it out!

Ok girls who are on tik tok or watch it. There is a girl who does random as fuk updates on influencers. It is what it is.

But I just came across the one announcing Ashys pregnancy announcement has comments turned OFF. But all the others are on... check it out!
Influencer.updates.au is her page.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.