Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Iā€™m v. confused. Sheā€™s 12 weeks pregnant. But 6 weeks ago said it was nearly 6 months of her ā€˜fertility journeyā€™ and wanting to normalize fertility struggles.

Not to be a dick (but I will be) if she was pregnant at that point she had been trying for 5 months max. Sheā€™s 32 so generally you need to have tried for 12 months to get support for infertility.

This is so annoying. She is 100% trying to jump on the infertility bandwagon which makes me rage.

Would have had more respect for her if she said ā€˜damn Iā€™ve only been trying 5 months and itā€™s HARD, I canā€™t begin to imagine what Nat has been through considering how emotionally draining a perfectly normal timeframe for ttc tookā€™

Reactions: 9
So Iā€™m v. confused. Sheā€™s 12 weeks pregnant. But 6 weeks ago said it was nearly 6 months of her ā€˜fertility journeyā€™ and wanting to normalize fertility struggles.

Not to be a dick (but I will be) if she was pregnant at that point she had been trying for 5 months max. Sheā€™s 32 so generally you need to have tried for 12 months to get support for infertility.

This is so annoying. She is 100% trying to jump on the infertility bandwagon which makes me rage.

Would have had more respect for her if she said ā€˜damn Iā€™ve only been trying 5 months and itā€™s HARD, I canā€™t begin to imagine what Nat has been through considering how emotionally draining a perfectly normal timeframe for ttc tookā€™
Nope youā€™re not being a dick. She 100% used the situation for attention.

Reactions: 7
Nope youā€™re not being a dick. She 100% used the situation for attention.

Thatā€™s so gross that she would put out a video fishing for sympathy re: infertility when she was already pregnant šŸ¤¢ it reeks of Sarahā€™s day posting a tik/tok feel about how focks was a miracle baby/she overcame PCOS/ (suspected never realised) infertility when she already knew she was pregnant.

Reactions: 5
tit this photo makes me laugh & cringe at the same time! Actually going out of their way to make it look like a paparazzi shot lololol
Oh my lord, I have serious second hand embarrassment. Also, that guys face is everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still maintain that ashy never once had any fertility issues and that the reason she didnā€™t fall pregnant for 5-6 months is because she was still on the pill. She has said from day one that she only wanted one kid, that she canā€™t handle the newborn stage and also she absolutely loses it when she doesnā€™t get her 8-9 hours of sleep. She is a lying money grabbing cow

Reactions: 7
I still maintain that ashy never once had any fertility issues and that the reason she didnā€™t fall pregnant for 5-6 months is because she was still on the pill. She has said from day one that she only wanted one kid, that she canā€™t handle the newborn stage and also she absolutely loses it when she doesnā€™t get her 8-9 hours of sleep. She is a lying money grabbing cow
yep! And even if it did take 5-6 months, this is
NORMAL and she hasnā€™t experienced infertility she just hasnā€™t got what she wanted straight away. Which is hard. But not the same as infertility.

yep! And even if it did take 5-6 months, this is
NORMAL and she hasnā€™t experienced infertility she just hasnā€™t got what she wanted straight away. Which is hard. But not the same as infertility.
I would have thought that 5-6 months was normal? Like surely no one expects the first ā€œgoā€ to work? Please note I know nothing about this but I just would have thought that was a normal time frame

I would have thought that 5-6 months was normal? Like surely no one expects the first ā€œgoā€ to work? Please note I know nothing about this but I just would have thought that was a normal time frame
yeah exactly itā€™s a normal amount of time to
take 6 months. She said she got pregnant first go with Taj.

she posted a video on 18th of October saying ā€˜I just want to be honest, and remove the stigma of infertilityā€™ and said she wanted to reach out to people who were having fertility struggles because ā€˜sheā€™s right there with youā€™. She then said they had been consumed with TTC for the last 6 months and that people donā€™t understand infertility until theyā€™ve been through it and now she understands her friends infertility struggles.

Not to gatekeep but NO ASHY you have not experienced infertility you donā€™t understand the devastation of IVF and failed IVF you were just at the slightly longer end of the normal amount of time it takes to conceive.

she also posted this video when she was 6 weeks pregnant! What an absolute psycho. She posted a video fishing for sympathy when she knew she was already pregnant and clearly not ā€˜right there with you guys (struggling with infertility)ā€™. She had been testing early so 100% would have known she was pregnant.

Just such a weird thing to post about struggling with fertility when YOU ARE ALREADY PREGNANT!!! Is she that stupid thinking no one will be like weird timing with your infertility video šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø or is she that desperate for attention she canā€™t even let her friend Nat have infertility?! She also had to co-opt that and ā€˜overcome itā€™.

Reactions: 10
Exactly. All of the above. My first child we fell pregnant first go. Second one took about 3-4 months. Even thought it felt ages (because of our first), thereā€™s no way in hell Iā€™d ever compare that to infertility or struggling to fall pregnant. Sheā€™s delusional.

Reactions: 3
Interesting šŸ¤”
she is full of tit šŸ’© and too dumb to cover up her lies. She said she was testing before her missed period. She would have had a positive test by this point or sheā€™s not 12 weeks.

Thereā€™s NO WAY her hcg levels at this point were too low for a positive pregnancy test.

Also if she posted this ā€˜daysā€™ after a negative pregnancy test, and ā€˜fell soon afterā€™ then she is not 12 weeks pregnant.

Soz ashy. You lying! I tracked my cycles for years of actual infertility, I know exactly how due dates work and yours does not make sense unless you are lying!!

Edit to add: my above rant is based on her YouTube video date of 18/10/21, not sure when the reel was posted cause Iā€™m old and tech confuses me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So she is flat out lying here isnā€™t she???
100%!!!!!! No doubt.

Itā€™s funny how all these people I follow are reposting peopleā€™s Spotify favourite podcast stories.
Ashy has nothing to repost - how telling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Figured out how to see when the reel was posted šŸ‘µ šŸ˜† Ashyā€™s right that it would have been just before she got pregnant when she posted the Insta reel.
HOWEVER - she clearly knew for her YouTube video where she is upset and ā€˜along the infertility journey with othersā€™ šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø guess she got lots of
nice responses and wanted to keep people reeled in šŸŽ£ for her announcement

also she may have gone ahead with the YouTube video for engagement despite knowing she was pregnant. She got over 1000 comments on her TTC/infertility reel when she barely gets more than 50 comments on any of her other reels.

Reactions: 3
I just checked, ashy posted that reel 10
Weeks ago and sheā€™s now 12 weeks pregnant

She posted it on the 21st of September

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.