Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kmartplate

VIP Member
The they/them is pretty straightforward I feel, she doesn’t know the sex and probably doesn’t want to say “it”.

Reactions: 8

roughnightay

influencersintrouble

Yes. Ashy 100% does things to either stay relevant or to create attention around herself (anyone remember when she compared Tess Holliday to an anorexia sufferer?!).
Fertility struggles seem to have created talk on social media lately, so that’s Ashy’s in. Unfortunately what Ashy doesn’t realise is that no one cares about her anymore.
Ashy is prob still on the pill.

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Because of how ashy is, even if she was being genuine I still wouldn’t believe it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh no princess ashy has to eat normal fruits and veg from coles and woolies just like us normal peasants.
Someone make it make sense - about 20ml of filler and Botox, fake implants but only organic food - lolll okay sis 🤪

• Haha
It drives me crazy how Ashy CONSTANTLY spells words incorrectly on her Instagram (eg vitemans) and when someone politely corrects her in the comments, she is sooo passive aggressive and calls them “the spelling police”. Surely you’d use autocorrect before promoting a product or posting a picture for the public to see??

• Heart

Haylei55

I feel, the trouble ahsy is having trying to conceive is purely for content, and attention. She sees how much Nats following has grown whilst sharing her journey, and see this as a opportunity to do the same. She maybe having issues, Although it seems to be to much of a coincidence to be one. The speech in her video is far to rehearsed to be 'Raw'.

• Wow

youdontevenknowme

One thing that always bugs me about ashy. She promotes healthy living and exercise blah blah blah, but her own husband is really quite overweight. I’m sure it must annoy her that he doesn’t fit her perfect aesthetic

jeansarah

Okay so I’m an actual psycho but here are the dates Ashy has provided so far re: pregnancy;

her new vlog published today 12/12 she inserts a clip saying she’s off to her scan and it’s 3/11 and two days off being 8 weeks pregnant. This fits with a scan she posted recently which had the date 24/11 on the scan and said 10w 5d.

So when she announced she was 11w 1d (28/11) also based on these dates she was 5w 3d when she posted her YouTube video (posted not filmed to be clear)

she said she’d had a negative before her period was due and then pretended to have her period the week she waited to tell Steve. So she would have found at at the 4 week mark. As in before her ‘it’s been tough’ YouTube video.

my theory. Based on the info given her previous period would have Started on 17/9. Which means her Instagram story/reel would likely be genuine. BUT she has then decided to milk the infertility sympathy by posting the October video whilst being pregnant to get them views and that engagement $. Her September reel got her 1400 comments whereas normally she’s lucky to crack 100.

why do I care so much that I cracked my period tracker out and calculated her dates 🤷‍♀️ 😂 it just really set me off. She is clearly lying regarding not knowing in her October vlog🤥 but does the classic ‘dont Come at me’ thing when anyone questions anything. But she think she can get away with what has been a LIE to get her fans on the hook, and hook in more people struggling with fertility.

now just watch her continue to lie and anyone questioning things will now be a hater. She’s profiting off getting to tag everything blessed as if she was an actual infertility warrior, and has recently started planting seeds like ‘I’m measuring ahead so who knows’ to try and throw people off her lies.

she’s an annoying mix of dumb and manipulative. So ashy if you’re reading here. We’re not fooled. You don’t have a baby measuring 2 weeks ahead. You’re just a scammer trying to cover a lie you thought you’d get away with 😘

• Heart

lycheemartini

VIP Member
What a fcking joke. That reel about struggling to conceive was posted 9 weeks ago.
She only does things to get attention which she hopes turns into followers and money. Gross.

kmh20

I’ve never ever seen ashy looking classy. She ALWAYS has to be showing off her legs her stomach everything! She looks embarrassing standing next to Gretty who looks so amazing
I guess that’s why everyone calls her Trashy Bines. She always dresses so cheap and nasty and like she’s 17 years old. Grow up woman! You’re a bogan billionaire. Gretty on the other hand looks stunning!

Reactions: 7
On her stories atm "picking the right shade of red was challenging"
Sure it was Ashy.. bet is was super stressful for you, FFS how can anyone relate to you?

She is producing absolute garbage content atm.

• Haha

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Ashy no doubt in my mind has an eating disorder. You watch her go on 3-4 walks a day when she starts gaining a little weight. She can not STAND being bigger and there will come a time when obviously she won’t be able to train so she will up the walks to an excessive amount and say it’s for her mental health or some bs like that
Agree. I remember a while ago (Christmas time?) she got gifted a box of Ferraro Roche chocolates. She made a huge song and dance about how much she wanted to eat them, but couldn’t open the box 😂 wtf? Apparently she couldn’t get the tape off. Do you know how many times I’ve used a knife to cut the tape to rip into a box of those babies?!!
I always assumed she had an eating disorder, but that cemented it in my mind.
also when she talks about her “huge portions”. We see what she eats on a daily basis and none of it fits that description.

roughnightay

Just on a touchy note...I was personally struggling with current issues and more Post Natal depression and you girls or guys gave me a place to be funny, witty and stand up for others. Also taking me away from everything the world stood for, for a while. So THANK YOU! Thank you for being the anonymous tribe I needed! Getting close to new years so I thought we should feel united coming into the new year!
Once again thank you! 😊

• Heart

Curstted

So she says in the caption, ‘def popped out now’…..
Someone in the comments says ‘how much has your belly popped out!’ and ol’ bitchy ashy replies with ‘that’s what happens as a bub grows’
Such a condescending b**ch!!!!!

• Haha