Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
First time seeing this Ashley one on TV and I thought 'who the hell is this clown who knows nothing but has opinions on everything? I wonder if anyone else finds her annoying?"
And here you all are! I love Tattle ❤ !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Thread title by @Ray_of_Sunshine ❤

There’s too much to recap, but notable moments:

The family went to stay with NNB for the weekend because Ash wants sleep. Poor Ada cried all night, and now they’re back home nothing has changed. Handily for Ashley, Ada has now started biting just like Alfie did, so tomorrow she’s going cold turkey on breastfeeding. Poor Ada. As long as she isn’t left to cry it’s okay though.

They cancelled their weekend away because Ada was poorly with tonsillitis, which needed antibiotics. Of course, her parents stayed at home to allow her to rest. Oh no! Sorry, that’s not it. They went to Nando’s and Alf was put on a table alone, with Aunty iPhone, while Ash, Tommy and Ada were an uncomfortable distance away.

Then they went to an empty cafe where the owner played with Alf, and Ashley couldn’t see how that was different at all.

Ashley spoke about needing a village, and how she doesn’t have one. Clearly the childminder, the Nanny, TNB, NNB and Jasmine (who appears to have moved in) don’t count. In the words of @LoTiLu she doesn’t have a village. She has a fucking CITY.

With a dose of conjunctivitis added to the mix, and to further allow Ada to recover, Ashley kept her home from childcare snuggled up for lots of restful naps. Oh no! Sorry, she dragged her into central London because the childminder can’t have an infectious child in the setting, but Ash couldn’t possibly miss the occasion of a hair wash.

And Adeline Isabella Blue turned one. We were treated to ‘the’ birth photo yet again, and Alf was slated for daring to be born in a less calm way.
Ada - dressed in pink because there’s no gender stereotyping in their house - was thrown a party with all of her favourite things. This is in complete contrast to Alfie, who wasn’t allowed so much as a box and wrapping paper on his first or second birthday, or at Christmas.
Perhaps Ada understands birthdays because she’s an old soul, and that’s why she was allowed to choose her own present in Selfridges. She’s still not walking, though…

Let the shitshow go on.

Lovely day x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
Ashley found the trip so traumatic because she’s so focused on getting content, she prioritises it over actually taking part in the experience and letting the kids have fun and enjoy themselves. She’s never in the moment with them, she’s always looking for the perfect photo opportunity.

You can see the frustration in her eyes in that video on the bus - all she wants is a good photo. She’s not bothered if they’re actually enjoying it or not. If she had just concentrated on her children rather than making ‘content’ it would have been much easier and more enjoyable for everyone.

Reactions: 39

willowtree2

VIP Member
I am cringing so baaaaad at the marathon post 😂😂😂 ‘I ran it in 4.30 with no training the day after being at Coachella’. Just STOP 😂 You’ve literally spent an afternoon with your kids! Say you’ve had a shit day, suck it up, stop taking crying selfies and move on because those kids aren’t going anywhere and you’re about to walk away from your entire village to the city you’ve had a shit day in.

Lovely shit parent x

• Haha
Reactions: 35

sasbeep

VIP Member
“The media circus forced it upon her” oh fuck off ashley. You are the media circus! You went on live tv to debate and dissect the photo she released! Dont separate yourself from that now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
And still no word on the Diane Abott situation. Maybe feminism doesn’t apply to POC in her book 😡 She definately follows the H&M thread…
Back when I followed her at the beginning (pre Alf) I sent her a message asking her to share a petition regarding the high mortality rate in WOC during child birth and she replied along the lines of “this isn’t something I’m interested in”. I wish I’d kept the receipts but since she blocked me it’s not there anymore

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
‘Alfs been feeling a bit unsettled as a result of his little sister getting bigger and wanting his stuff, so I’ve decided to prioritise spending time with her away from Alf’

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
I really worry for society when I see the messages she gets. It’s like they saw a different programme. Tattle makes me feel there might be hope for the world. I hate that these uneducated clowns have “ influence ” 🥴
Honestly, people think Tattle is all about trolls but in the main it’s full of emotionally intelligent people who have more regard for the safeguarding of children than their own influncer parents and with critical thinking skills that a lot of society lacks. I don’t blame men or the government for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

clmay

Chatty Member
I can’t stand all of these influencers who are newish mums promoting these hair vitamins. Of course your hair has started to grow back. That’s what happens with or without overpriced vitamins that you’re probably just peeing out. It’s preying on women who are probably already hormonal and worrying about their post natal hair loss (I get it) but are also strapped for cash on maternity pay. For MOST women it will just grow back. Save your pennies ladies

Reactions: 32
Fucking hell a phone each in McDonalds! WTF do they need that to eat a happy meal ffs?! It’s literally the most kid friendly dining option out there, sing a song, chat, mess about putting fries up your nose, but there’s zero reason to resort to a screen for the 15-20 minutes you’d even be in there! They are both so utterly joyless, crap articles as parents. And now we see that Ada is also unable to eat in their company without the use of a screen. She’s ONE. Oh, edit, looks like they don’t even get a Happy Meal. Just some shared nuggets and a few lobbed fries from Ash’s portion. No reason to make it any more fun for them by getting their own meal in a box with a toy or book (and a book token this week!)

Plus TNB is eating a wrap again. His pathetic floppy wrap energy makes me feel unwell.
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
To be fair ‘worst parenting day ever’ - she doesn’t have many parenting days to choose from 😂

She does way too many ‘big ticket’ items with those kids, yeah some of them are gifts but she pays out a lot as well because she’s a clueless idiot who probably thinks the bigger the day out, the better the memories and, most importantly, the better the content. It’s totally not worth it on the regular with small children. I learnt this at Center Parcs recently- my two year old was keen on (or obsessed as Ash might say) with owls and the book owl babies so I paid £30 so he could meet and stroke actual owls there, I thought he’d love it and it would be so cute. It was awful 😂 he didn’t like their orange eyes and They weren’t the ‘right’ ones from the book. He just wanted to leave. So we did. And I took him to the (free!) soft play and wept/laughed into a glass of wine while he had a blast throwing himself around. There’s just no point unless you prepare yourself to essentially throw the money away if they don’t enjoy it, but that’s young kids for you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
‘When I was living in France I was known for wearing bright colours’

Never known anyone chat such BULLSHIT 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

starshine89

I know toddlers are hard work but she is really over dramatising her day
The train broke down and they literally got into a black cab to where they needed to be
Most people couldn’t afford to be able to do that and would just be stranded at the train station and miss their lovely free day out - that is what I would class as such a terribly hard day

cahil

raise your hand if at age 20, while young and posh and travelling the world, you too received a baby girl outfit from your best friend ....

yeah thats what i thought. why are her lies so blatant and lame lollll

• Haha

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
‘I won’t share the pictures of them having a meltdown’….why the fuck would you even have pictures of that?! She’s not right in the head.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
IMG_1716.jpeg

Three things:
tattle isn’t trolling

my children won’t get trolled online because k done treat them as a commodity

you’re the bully, Ash

• Heart