Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know toddlers are hard work but she is really over dramatising her day
The train broke down and they literally got into a black cab to where they needed to be
Most people couldn’t afford to be able to do that and would just be stranded at the train station and miss their lovely free day out - that is what I would class as such a terribly hard day

Reactions: 31
I find it really weird how Alf just always LOVES these giant characters and hugs them all so willingly. I’ve never seen a kid that isn’t a bit nervous or cautious in these sorts of situations. Is this normal or have I just not met a kid like Alf yet that just loves to meet giant human characters in real life?
my eldest loved big characters at parties when she was young! i think kids that love them are slightly rarer but i remember at her 2nd birthday party the party room next door at the play centre had a bob the builder turn up .all.the kids for his party screamed at him so he came into our room and the kids loved him ..my daughter went straight up to him and said hello bob as if he was her best buddy !
but then she loved Peppa Pig when she was older and we queued for nearly an hour to do a meet n greet. peppa who was sitting on.the floor stood up and was about 7ft tall my daughter just shouted i dont like it at them and ran off !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know toddlers are hard work but she is really over dramatising her day
The train broke down and they literally got into a black cab to where they needed to be
Most people couldn’t afford to be able to do that and would just be stranded at the train station and miss their lovely free day out - that is what I would class as such a terribly hard day
Troll. She got her new trainers that Tommy bought her for her bday that isn’t until next month stuck in between the pram and seat in the cab and it caused her ✨ trauma ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 20
TNB got her new trainers for her birthday??? Like the cardigans he apparently bought her for mothers day but turns out she got them herself 🤔🙄🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When will the self reflection hit her that this is exactly what people are talking about when they say toddlers are hard work? (Kind of, I’m still missing what the big drama was??)

She bangs on about how much she loooooves the toddler age and everyone was wrong, but she doesn’t actually do the bits that people find the most challenging? They fight, they have tantrums, they run off screaming in the opposite direction. Yes they’re also adorable, but it’s a tricky stage.

I think char must be charlotte the other friend. Think she's called Charlotte carle she's posted her a few times before. Another London friend she doesn't see much off

Reactions: 2
IMG_1716.jpeg

Three things:
tattle isn’t trolling

my children won’t get trolled online because k done treat them as a commodity

you’re the bully, Ash

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ashley’s probably more pissed off she took the kids out of Lovely Day for that and still had to pay fees 😂 Wonder what Easter will bring. Paternity leave I expect. When does that end for capable parents?

Reactions: 7
Troll. She got her new trainers that Tommy bought her for her bday that isn’t until next month stuck in between the pram and seat in the cab and it caused her ✨ trauma ✨
The most ridiculous thing to whinge about then show she didn’t even slip her shoe off to get her foot out. bleeping idiot she is. It’s like she thought “What can I make up to make myself more of a victim today?”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God no wonder it was a disaster - look at her squeezed round that table with two kids. If she had done her *research* she would know that the Peppa bus isn’t appropriate for under 2’s. The bus was clearly a gifted trip for Jas, ex-partner and Coco following her modelling for the campaign. And Jas presumably invited Ashley along to keep her company following her split - hence there weren’t enough seats for all 5 of them to sit comfortably. Tbh I’m surprised she didn’t just send Alf to lovely day and take favourite child on her own for a ‘girls day out’

Who is going to be the one to tell her that four year olds don’t generally sit quietly on a bus, eating politely with their crockery either?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I managed to freeze frame the opposite table that whoever’s recording is sitting at and Alfie was previously sat at, the label looks like it says Ashley James, but can’t for the life of me do it again. I think they were just seated opposite each other and chose to sit together.

Reactions: 3
My thoughts and prayers go to Ash this morning when she realises she is still a parent to children who need parenting, and they aren’t just for weekends.

Maybe she’ll run a marathon today, who knows 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion Ashley James #44 A vitamin a day make me the best mum in every way.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Banging on about men cutting the grass and her running marathons and travelling solo with your best mate to the maldives when comparing looking after her own 2 children alone. She’s insane 🤣

Also, what 3 year old has a baby sippy cup 🤯 Sorry petty, but I dislike her and her infantilising ways 🤬
---

I remember now it was. And she ran to the post office with the foils in? Her hair looks fucked either way. He obviously can’t stand her haha
She has shown a picture of her hair before she started getting it coloured with the other hairdresser that she used. Saying how she would never go to anyone else again and her hair was in such good condition it had taken the hairdresser so long to sort it out! Obviously couldn’t fit her in when she clicked her fingers.

Last edited:
Same & Mori. She’s been gifted both and it riles me! X
Same! They clearly don't do any research into people they give freebies to!

Also... the way she snatches the bottle out of Adas hand, its so forceful?

Double also... she's not sharing the meltdowns, because they didn't happen. It was just struggling with normal kids and is trying to make it sound much worse so she's justified in how she can't cope.

Reactions: 13
I bet her previous hairdresser is fuming. It wasn't that long ago she had it done and crunchy curls has come along with his 40% vol peroxide and whacked it all over and hoped for the best

• Haha
I am cringing so baaaaad at the marathon post 😂😂😂 ‘I ran it in 4.30 with no training the day after being at Coachella’. Just STOP 😂 You’ve literally spent an afternoon with your kids! Say you’ve had a tit day, suck it up, stop taking crying selfies and move on because those kids aren’t going anywhere and you’re about to walk away from your entire village to the city you’ve had a tit day in.

Lovely tit parent x
Also I call BS on her marathons, not that she did them but that she's this perfectly in shape person who can fun a marathon in good time at the drop of a hat. Sorry I don't buy that at all.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.