Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
I haven’t been on here in forever but have kept an eye on loathsome Ash in the meantime, glad to see you guys have kept ALL the receipts as always ✊🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 31

SavvyBee

VIP Member
How weird, she’s a presenter that wants to be taken seriously but she does a little spinny photoshoot in front of the This Morning sign and films herself going in to the green room every time she’s on… like she’s on a school trip!? Imagine if I sat at my desk taking selfies with our company logo in the background at 9am every morning, my boss would think I’d lost the plot.

• Haha

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
I have ALWAYS been a really good mum...

Said no mum ever. It's actually constant guilt you're not doing enough, you're not present enough, you checked your phone for 5 minutes now does your baby feel neglected, you were on the toilet so took longer to get your crying baby who's just woken up...

I would love her to list some of things that make her a really good mum. Because shoving an un-weaned 6 month old in daycare isn't it or leaving your child in their vomit and shit and laughing about it isn't it.

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
What the fucking hell is that statement!

This is about Kate, not Meghan or Caroline you thick cunt. Stop using Caroline for content 🤬

Ashley, you/your agent literally PAY the DM to have you feature in it. You are complicit in the ‘media circus’.

How DARE she 😡

Who is going to be the one to tell her that four year olds don’t generally sit quietly on a bus, eating politely with their crockery either?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Kirstyroo

It’s actually made me feel really sad for them. Can’t do anything without being filmed for content. Ada happily shuffling and chewing her cup, for it to be ripped out of her hand in order to try and get a photo. Alf sitting miserably no doubt watching an iPhone. They never get to truly enjoy anything because nothing is ever for them. It’s all for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Disappears for two nights in a row and then wonders why Ada is clingy?? Why text Tommy at 4am so that neither of you are sleeping? Let him take over if you need, otherwise just get on with it. The ultimate martyr.

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Can’t wait to see her gushing post about her village, despite not having a village.
She can suck a bag of dicks. My husband and I are in the process of moving to the other side of the world - after moving closer to our "village"... We basically got cast aside because another fan member had a kid, and now my parents look after them. After being told they don't have time for my "challenging" kids, we've decided to do what's best for us.

She has a fucking city (as mentioned in the recap) try having a full time job, two kids and a husband who works away.... The complain about how fucking difficult it is. Sorry for the rant I'm just fed up and on the verge of burn out.

• Heart

starshine89

I’ve never known a mum spend so little time with their children but have soooo much footage of them with their children

• Haha
Just about to take my four aged 6 and under to soft play on my own. I certainly won’t call my other half to leave his job to assist me with my own kids.
Can you imagine being Tommy’s boss… “Er sorry I’ve got to go early today, got an emergency!”
“Oh right, hope it’s not serious, has one of the children had an accident, sick, or in hospital?”
“Em no, it’s just my partner is on her own with both kids…”
“Sorry mate, off you pop back to work!”
Do they realise how simple the pair of them actually are? They really are like a pair of kids playing mums and dads.

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
So Tommy now does:
Alf’s bath and bedtime
Ada’s bedtime
Ada’s night wakes
Alf’s morning wake up
Ashley’s coffee
Alf’s clothes / dressing

Is Ashley finally out of her mum era?

Wonder if TNB is losing his pink now.

• Haha
  • Sad

sasbeep

VIP Member
She 100% shoves the boob in Ada’s mouth for content. What are the chances that a 1 year old is just absolutely desperate for milk while Ashley is posing in front of a flower wall? Like just give her a snack!
I’ve no issues with extended breastfeeding but it’s clear Ashley only does it when it suits her for content. She will happily shove Ada in childcare full time from 6 months when she didn’t take a bottled and to another floor of the house so she doesn’t wake Princess Ashley but all of a sudden she needs to feed Ada standing up at an event? 🙄

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
I see Ashley is greeting on about mothers being expected to blah blah words words. Nobody MADE or TOLD me to become a mum, there was no societal pressure whatsoever. The only pressure came from me. To the outside I was sorted, had chosen not to have children when it was actually the opposite.

This whole being expected not to act like a mum…the world has moved on quite a bit in terms of offering flexibility in the workplace (some, not all). Perhaps Ashley should consider the things she expects to play out and the things that help her to be a working mum. You know, childcare practitioners will likely become mums themselves - if we work by Ashley’s standards maybe they should refuse to work around their own childcare or school run needs. How’s that going to work for your 7.30 drop off and 6pm pick up Ash? She’d have a problem if she went to hospital one weekend night and the only clinical and auxiliary staff were men, because all the women who are mums were at home being, well, mums. The point is, those of us who have to work want and need equality of course, but there is also a job to be done, services to offer that aren’t always mum friendly. The good news is we are paid to be there and nobody is making us. The other good news is we have choices and if the industry you’re chosen to work in no longer works once you become a mum, because you WANT to spend time with your child/children, there is always opportunity to transfer skills and move to another. I would quite like to finish work at 2.30pm every day but, alas, I wouldn’t be able to meet the needs of my client base, so 6pm it is!

Actually disgusted at her McDonald’s post, she’s clearly mocking it and expecting her audience to almost join in on the ‘joke’ that is being taken there on Mother’s Day. How dare she. There are some families who are more than happy with that, who don’t have the means to eat elsewhere, who have children whose sensory needs means McD’s is a safe place in terms of food, who actually enjoy eating there, who don’t have the luxury of grifting everything. But I can bet most of those families actually enjoy their time with their children and don’t shove screens in front of them. I see Ada has swapped her boob for a screen now too.

Looks like they’re on the road, no doubt en route to see TNB’s bestie prancing on ice.

• Heart

sasbeep

VIP Member
She was biting me, I’m touched out blah blah basically the day after Ada turned one 😂 we all called it.
How can you be touched out when your child is in childcare to 6pm?

Reactions: 28

cahil

this is probably going to come off as a little snobby but why dont they ever take them to anything cultural? its always media based - Hamleys, Peppa Pig world, Nickelodeon, frameless - where are the muddy walks, national trust/english heritage sites - i know she does go to museums but theyve never been to Natural history or science museum have they? just v&a kids/museum of childhood. When I went to visit my godson in Berlin there was a great exhibition at the Jewish Museum and we all went. granted he's two and so didnt last long and we were in there a total of 45 mins but it was good to expose him to quiet and contemplative places even if that meant a short visit. These kids are constantly overstimulated and I know for a fact colchester castle and Essex has loads of fun things to do outside of the house that dont involve trekking into london for a paid PR trip.

• Heart

Rocky Rosd

I bet they didn’t get a happy meal. She doesn’t like spending money on them unless she has to. Bet she got one chicken nuggets and chips for them to share. And if a child can’t eat nuggets and chips without a screen, she has a real problem. And she can’t use the excuse that she and Tommy wanted a bit of peace and quiet to chat. They are in McDonald’s!! You couldn’t make it up. They are so useless.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
What part of motherhood came really easily to her? The fact that she couldn’t be left with Alf alone? The fact that she didn’t enjoy the baby stage? The fact that she can’t get her kids in a routine that benefits them? The fact that she can’t spend time with her two kids on her own? Which part came easy to her??
The showing her tits and being in Hello magazine parts

• Haha