Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was the one getting so excited on TM about picking apart the photo on Monday. She lead that conversation and shouted over the others to continue pointing out more edits. How is that giving them their privacy?! She even did a caption in her reel about it! The hypocricy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And still no word on the Diane Abott situation. Maybe feminism doesn’t apply to POC in her book 😡 She definately follows the H&M thread…
Back when I followed her at the beginning (pre Alf) I sent her a message asking her to share a petition regarding the high mortality rate in WOC during child birth and she replied along the lines of “this isn’t something I’m interested in”. I wish I’d kept the receipts but since she blocked me it’s not there anymore

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Back when I followed her at the beginning (pre Alf) I sent her a message asking her to share a petition regarding the high mortality rate in WOC during child birth and she replied along the lines of “this isn’t something I’m interested in”. I wish I’d kept the receipts but since she blocked me it’s not there anymore
Whaaaaaaaattttt, she is such a vile person

Reactions: 6
I’d love to say that’s shocked me but…nothing shocks me anymore with her. The most vile woman

Reactions: 8
She was like a broken record with Storm. ThE SyStEmS brOkEN. No OnE BlaMeS DaDs. Pregnant then screwed. 1950’s housewives and she’s lucky to afford childcare blah blah

She did say dads need to pick up the slack. Hardly a campaigner when she spouts the same scripted tit
---
7A7EFB07-7210-400F-A76F-0582B95DDF34.jpeg

F3582863-32BC-4B8F-84E5-A89E01560FA6.jpeg

How many TV’s does she want herself on in her house 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ! Shut up about bloody Lily Allen. She’s jumping on one of her favourite topics-same old stuff,time & time again.

Who the duck announces they didn’t have time to research before they went on live TV?! why couldn’t she do it on the way?!

Her face looks like she’s about to go on stage in the chorus line for Caberet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who the duck announces they didn’t have time to research before they went on live TV?! why couldn’t she do it on the way?!

she didn’t even travel in, she appeared from home.

Can’t narrow it down, but it’s one of the green rooms.

Reactions: 8
It was like a zoom call interview. But as a self appointed voice for women who frequently talks about this, you wouldn’t think she needed do research. What she meant was she didn’t have time to find statements and statistics online that backed up her opinions.

Her 54,000 mothers want to work and can’t stat is actually extrapolated from a survey of 3,200 women in 2015, where about 11%/350ish said they’d been forced out of the workplace.

Reactions: 16
Doesn’t she always bang on about how she used to be a “dj” and that’s ruined since having kids? So now she’s entirely flipped her stance it it gets her a slot on washed up daytime tv 😂

Reactions: 9
The lack of self awareness strikes again! She said she hates that women were arguing with each other on Good morning Britain etc about whether you can have it all. She gets paid every Thursday to argue with someone, speak over them, have a contrary opinion. And just because it’s an old man she’s arguing with, that’s ok??
She’s getting worse and worse. All these ridiculous stats she gets off google. And then continues to quote. I just find it extraordinary that they can’t get someone better than her.

Reactions: 16

She had time to watch the women having a shouting match about it on GMB and time to do her 36 layers of make up 🥴

Reactions: 7

Because she’s the definition of a back up! Like the free blow dry in London that she only got a call for at like 11am after someone else declined so she had to rush to drag a sick Ada into town at the last minute.
the other word is DESPERATE

She needs to sit down and shut up. She is in a very privileged position - she has enough money to send her kids to nursery Mon - Fri 7am - 6pm & work prance about in her underwear at home whilst having Rara, NNB and Jasmine at her beck-and-call for any and all childcare.

She is not the person to be talking about working / childcare struggles. What about the 'regular mum' who has to work to be able to contribute to the household / cost of living & has daily guilt / anxiety about sending her kids to nursery. The 'regular mum and dad' who has to take unpaid leave for the 6-week summer holiday, who has to juggle a career with childcare.

She can spare me. She regurgitates badly whatever she sees from pregnant then screwed. She is not the voice of the working mother and never will be. I'm incredibly anxious about taking unpaid leave for summer holidays & how we'll actually survive without my wage, a worry that Trashley will never have.

Reactions: 18
Do we think she tried to do her make up how they do it on TM, which is presumably heavier for being under the studio lights, but forgot she’d just be in her living room looking like an Oompa Loompa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.