Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you don’t look after your own kids without telling me 🤣

View attachment 2837131
She looks SO angry when Ada got water on her. Alfs sat on a screen…when there’s a screen playing Peppa pig on the bleeping table. She’s playing the ADHD card again 😡

Guess what Ash, people with ADHD look after their kids day in, day out and don’t call their partners out of work to ‘rescue’ them 🙄
What does it say there on the label along with Jasmine and Coco?

Reactions: 1
She’s found another hairdresser who loathes her. Her hair colour looks like the bleach went wrong 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m annoyed Trotters keep gifting her stuff. I love their clothes and they really don’t need to lower themselves to gifting to ppl like her!!!!
I think they’re actually gifting Jasmine/Coco as Coco is a model for them?

this table says Jasmine Coco and Char? So Ash must have got a last minute invite?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who films their kids having a meltdown????? She needs to give her head a wobble 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
I think they’re actually gifting Jasmine/Coco as Coco is a model for them?
this table says Jasmine Coco and Char? So Ash must have got a last minute invite?
I thought his. We automatically assume she was invited but if Coco models for them maybe it’s the other way?
Maybe that’s why Trash is letting them stay 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Banging on about men cutting the grass and her running marathons and travelling solo with your best mate to the maldives when comparing looking after her own 2 children alone. She’s insane 🤣

Also, what 3 year old has a baby sippy cup 🤯 Sorry petty, but I dislike her and her infantilising ways 🤬
---
Wasn't it crunchy curls that did her colour recently?
I remember now it was. And she ran to the post office with the foils in? Her hair looks fucked either way. He obviously can’t stand her haha

Reactions: 10
Banging on about men cutting the grass and her running marathons and travelling solo with your best mate to the maldives when comparing looking after her own 2 children alone. She’s insane 🤣

Also, what 3 year old has a baby sippy cup 🤯 Sorry petty, but I dislike her and her infantilising ways 🤬
---

I remember now it was. And she ran to the post office with the foils in? Her hair looks fucked either way. He obviously can’t stand her haha
It looks over processed and he’s done the foils to thick

Reactions: 6
Tell me you don’t look after your own kids without telling me 🤣

View attachment 2837131
She looks SO angry when Ada got water on her. Alfs sat on a screen…when there’s a screen playing Peppa pig on the bleeping table. She’s playing the ADHD card again 😡

Guess what Ash, people with ADHD look after their kids day in, day out and don’t call their partners out of work to ‘rescue’ them 🙄
What’s the names on this place card, Jasmine Char/Omar and Coco?

ETA whoops sorry this has already been covered!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Forget meltdowns, she is a bleeping melt.

A minor inconvenience on a train in the morning caused her to do an SOS to Tommy hours later.

Is it Easter holidays this week? Is that why she's spending the day with them because lovely day is shut?

Reactions: 13
Jesus. She's hopeless. Lol at the whole I can run marathons and find it easier than looking after my two children I had by choice. You find it easier because running a marathon doesn't involve having to focus on or consider anyone else but yourself Ash.

Reactions: 14
Jesus that girl has 10 short hairs on her head!! She doesn’t need another haircut 😂
Ashley is so desperate for a girly experience with Ada, the over the top fussy dresses for a crawling non walking baby, 2 hair cuts when she’s close to bald! Hopefully when Ada hits proper toddlerhood she spills food all over herself, pulled out her ridiculous bobbles and is overall just as non-instagramable as Alf 😂😂

Reactions: 14
I am cringing so baaaaad at the marathon post 😂😂😂 ‘I ran it in 4.30 with no training the day after being at Coachella’. Just STOP 😂 You’ve literally spent an afternoon with your kids! Say you’ve had a tit day, suck it up, stop taking crying selfies and move on because those kids aren’t going anywhere and you’re about to walk away from your entire village to the city you’ve had a tit day in.

Lovely tit parent x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.