Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So crucial they’ve taken away the vest. Makes me laugh every time
I know right. Not the fact that she’s on another floor of the house and Ashley pays so little attention to whether Ada wakes or not that she doesn’t even know if she has the monitor in her room or not!!

Reactions: 9
Ashley found the trip so traumatic because she’s so focused on getting content, she prioritises it over actually taking part in the experience and letting the kids have fun and enjoy themselves. She’s never in the moment with them, she’s always looking for the perfect photo opportunity.

You can see the frustration in her eyes in that video on the bus - all she wants is a good photo. She’s not bothered if they’re actually enjoying it or not. If she had just concentrated on her children rather than making ‘content’ it would have been much easier and more enjoyable for everyone.

Reactions: 39
It’s the ‘we did nothing different’ that gets me! You did everything different! You moved her from co-sleeping and breastfeeding through the night to her own room, own bed with Tommy going in to settle her. Couldn’t be more different but it was definitely the vest that did it!
Shouldn’t annoy me because it has no bearing on my life whatsoever but I have crappy sleepers 😂. She’s just so full of shite. She’s back to “I’m so laid back! I trusted my intuition and she just magically slept on her own when she was ready!” Which is nonsense. They completely, not at all gently (!!!) changed Ada’s entire night time routine. Feeding on demand? Is that an actual joke? Ada was feeding on demand and you didn’t want to anymore, which is why you moved her and stopped responding to her overnight 🥴

Reactions: 17
I think it’s coming to light that she just considers any time spent away from the children as ‘work’.

It explains a lot when she says she’s been working all day and she’s really just been prancing about in her underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's honestly made me laugh so much with these 'horror stories' about her day out with the unmanageable kids. It doesn't sound anything too dramatic beyond the transport issue and her jot realising that crockery and one year olds tend to not mix that well. If she spent more time with the kids she would know this! Or even if she engaged her brain once in a while.

And then to turn it round to mum shaming with that comment. Fucks sake Ash, you are getting boring now. Change the bloody tune.

Reactions: 14
I think it’s coming to light that she just considers any time spent away from the children as ‘work’.

It explains a lot when she says she’s been working all day and she’s really just been prancing about in her underwear.
100%
It also explains why she always goes on and on about how much she “loves” work. Work to her is just any time her children are in childcare. She could be getting a free blow dry, trying on new clothes or looking at a nursery. It’s work to her apparently.

Reactions: 13
Ashley found the trip so traumatic because she’s so focused on getting content, she prioritises it over actually taking part in the experience and letting the kids have fun and enjoy themselves. She’s never in the moment with them, she’s always looking for the perfect photo opportunity.

You can see the frustration in her eyes in that video on the bus - all she wants is a good photo. She’s not bothered if they’re actually enjoying it or not. If she had just concentrated on her children rather than making ‘content’ it would have been much easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
Exactly this. That video is hilarious. Poor little princess Ashley getting all huffy because her content isn’t exactly what she had in mind. She has NO idea about those children. She looks like a childless aunty babysitting for a few hours. So uncomfortable in their presence. Just get stuck in and enjoy it, yet it can be exhausting but from what we can see, Alfie enjoyed the Peppa pig bus and she herself said he say really well, and Ada sat beautifully for the hairdresser. My three year old still sits on my lap for his hair cut. Im
Not about to moan about it on Instagram though, it’s just kids. Get used to it.

Reactions: 14
Just about to take my four aged 6 and under to soft play on my own. I certainly won’t call my other half to leave his job to assist me with my own kids.
Can you imagine being Tommy’s boss… “Er sorry I’ve got to go early today, got an emergency!”
“Oh right, hope it’s not serious, has one of the children had an accident, sick, or in hospital?”
“Em no, it’s just my partner is on her own with both kids…”
“Sorry mate, off you pop back to work!”
Do they realise how simple the pair of them actually are? They really are like a pair of kids playing mums and dads.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It took her 4h 58 mins. So 5hours. She lies about everything, even things no one gives a tit about
This is hilarious! I will admit, I signed up for the Edinburgh Marathon one year on a whim, and about 4 weeks away from the actual marathon I was very young and apparently very obnoxious about it. I thought I was fit, so it would be fine. Reader, it was not fine! I cried my way round from mile 18 - 26 & had a tit time. BUT - by that point I had already entered the ballot for the London Marathon. Miraculously, I got a place! And with a proper training programme, shaved about an hour off my time. So I find it very hard to believe that she would get a 4hr 30min time on little / no training - she's not that fit!

It makes me laugh when she says she did it with minimal (or no) training ... because at the point I ran the Edinburgh Marathon - I was quite fit, I swam, played rugby, went to the gym 3x a week and had a HORRENDOUS ... but also - we know it's all bullshit because she has uploaded stories of her training for the marathons she ran. Can't keep up with her own lies ... again.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's honestly made me laugh so much with these 'horror stories' about her day out with the unmanageable kids. It doesn't sound anything too dramatic beyond the transport issue and her jot realising that crockery and one year olds tend to not mix that well. If she spent more time with the kids she would know this! Or even if she engaged her brain once in a while.

And then to turn it round to mum shaming with that comment. Fucks sake Ash, you are getting boring now. Change the bloody tune.
Troll! She has her foot stuck in the taxi, poor lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When she says no training she means like formal coaching. She was a hobby runner. It's like no pain relief all over again.

When you're a new mum you have these ideas of lovely days out.... then they sleep through it, melt down/hate it, just something that goes wrong and you feel sad, frustrated and disappointed. After a few times you realise, it's not about you, your expectations were unrealistic and you adjust your thinking. You also plan for disaster and learn coping methods for when things do arise. Ashley hasn't done it enough times to realise the reality is that it never goes to plan nor learned to deal. 3 years down the line.
Her face was like thunder in all those clips. I still believe she was invited herself, she's obviously on their PR list so she knew it was coming up. Perhaps if she hadn't done Audley end then Hamleys the previous day she'd have had more luck. But God forbid they have a day at home. All that activity and stimulation and Ada slept well because she wasn't wearing a vest.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lol Millie Mackintosh is on the same gifted peppa pig afternoon tea bus and her kids look like they are just sat enjoying it. Bet Ash will be fuming if she sees that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When she said she had her worst parenting day ever and she’d been on the verge of a panic attack, coupled with the crying selfie, I wondered (for a second), wow, what’s happened?!

…..Nothing happened.

She had to parent her *own* children.
Who were acting like children.
And there was another adult there.
The mind boggles.

Reactions: 25
Trolls you just don’t understand, she had her worst parenting day ever! But all will be solved when she lives in London 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.