Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s laughable that Ash couldn’t have taken both her children to the kids V&A museum with Jasmine. Two adults to take care of three children - she wouldn’t have had to manage alone. But then I suppose it wouldn’t have been the picture perfect two besties hanging out together with their daughters. Shes so transparent. Of course the answer to Alf struggling to share toys/parents attention with his sister is ditch him to give all the attention to his sister. Genius.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I really hope (and I’m sure) Alf was showered with the love and attention he deserves on his zoo trip. Bless his little heart 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why would your friend buy you dresses for your non-existent baby girl if you never wanted children?

Reactions: 45
raise your hand if at age 20, while young and posh and travelling the world, you too received a baby girl outfit from your best friend ....

yeah thats what i thought. why are her lies so blatant and lame lollll

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh Alf. He looks huge in that pram clutching a baby book bless him. 5 pieces of pasta for lunch. He looks happy atleast!
‘Maybe I’ll do an Alfie day’

‘Maybe’

Witch 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Alfs rooms gone from 26c to 20c so they’ve obviously given his fan to Ada and now she’s being cooked alive.

She’s got the monitor muted.. this woman’s lack of safety is just astonishing
D41C3D68-D0E6-46FD-B46B-B27232E73D3A.jpeg

ETA - Ada looks to be in that gifted winter bag. She’s potentially going to be in a 26c loft in a thick sleeping bag, should febrile convulsions from overheating become a worry? These kids aren’t safe with these idiots

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I realise the following makes me as petty as duck, but…yeah I’m petty 😂😂 but today my daughter, one day older than Ada, took her first steps confidently across the living room and she has been a) barefoot her whole life and b) I’ve never dragged her round suspended from my hands because she was “so desperate to walk”.

Guess my research was better than yours, Trash ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Alfs rooms gone from 26c to 20c so they’ve obviously given his fan to Ada and now she’s being cooked alive.

She’s got the monitor muted.. this woman’s lack of safety is just astonishing
View attachment 2819607

ETA - Ada looks to be in that gifted winter bag. She’s potentially going to be in a 26c loft in a thick sleeping bag, should febrile convulsions from overheating become a worry? These kids aren’t safe with these idiots
Here’s an idea Ash try consistency instead of sudden and random changes to already huge upheaval in sleep. Change one thing and try it for a while whilst keep everything else the same and you know being their for you child who has only known you as home 9 months in the womb and days over 365 day out

Reactions: 12
‘Maybe next weekend,we’ll alternate & I’ll do an Alfie day’

Why the hell not? He’s only 3. Never too late,eh?

Reactions: 17
'Using me as her dummy' 🙄🙄🙄

I guess the Science of Parenting book didn't explain that babies are programmed from birth to suck for comfort. Babies don't use you as their dummy; they use a dummy like you! It's why dummies were invented, hun; to mimic the breast 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry, not really relevant but just can't stand it when people use that expression!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What happened to ‘sleep is developmental and there’s nothing you can do to change it. They all sleep eventually’ 🙄

Now it’s like a science experiment with room temperatures to get a perfect sleep concoction

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ada doing a slump sleep in the carrier. She certainly doesn’t look well rested when they’re drinking their cocktails. Nice she’s had a day out but yeah it was definitely a ‘girls day’ wasn’t it. There’s no room for Alf in Ash’s ideal world.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Ada doing a slump sleep in the carrier. She certainly doesn’t look well rested when they’re drinking their cocktails. Nice she’s had a day out but yeah it was definitely a ‘girls day’ wasn’t it. There’s no room for Alf in Ash’s ideal world.
This sums it up perfectly-there’s no room for Alf in Ash’s ideal world. Breaks my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.