Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell her face says it all when she’s not being filmed. Shes hating every second and her kids aren’t even doing anything! Alf is watching a phone and Ada is fidgeting on her lap. What does she actually expect? Please tell me this isn’t why she called her doormat boyfriend to save her.

Reactions: 23
Who is filming? Does she take a photographer along to film their day?
Oh wow true colours in this vid, she literally looks FUMING at having a small dribble of water dropped on her then as soon as she notices camera puts on a sickly sweet smile

an insight into what? It’s literally like she’s never spent time with her children.. oh wait

Also in her smiley photo, yes I look great let’s ignore how utterly miserable and detached my kids look! And she says it’s a nice photo!?

View attachment 2837077
View attachment 2837078
Alf looks miserable!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Who wants to tell her this is her life now??

Siblings bicker ALL the time and no day out is complete without one of them whinging about something. This is what children do!

Reactions: 20
Bahahahh so funny. That video 😂. I mean the Peppa afternoon tea bus just looks like an awful idea to me with the age of the kids. Hilarious that she thought it would be some nice content
just highlights how little time she spends with them really.

Reactions: 17
It’s actually made me feel really sad for them. Can’t do anything without being filmed for content. Ada happily shuffling and chewing her cup, for it to be ripped out of her hand in order to try and get a photo. Alf sitting miserably no doubt watching an iPhone. They never get to truly enjoy anything because nothing is ever for them. It’s all for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I find it really weird how Alf just always LOVES these giant characters and hugs them all so willingly. I’ve never seen a kid that isn’t a bit nervous or cautious in these sorts of situations. Is this normal or have I just not met a kid like Alf yet that just loves to meet giant human characters in real life?

Reactions: 22
If she focused less on trying to look perfect for Instagram with her perfectly straightened hair and ridiculously inappropriate white top and pink trousers when you’ve got young kids, she might have found she was able to relax and enjoy the chaos a bit. I say chaos, both kids look pretty placid to me. She’s a joke and she looks utterly fuming in that video. Hahaha I’m loving it.
---
I find it really weird how Alf just always LOVES these giant characters and hugs them all so willingly. I’ve never seen a kid that isn’t a bit nervous or cautious in these sorts of situations. Is this normal or have I just not met a kid like Alf yet that just loves to meet giant human characters in real life?
Oh same, I find it really strange. My three year old is always a bit cautious. We have to give him
Some gentle encouragement to stand by them for a little pic as we know he’ll love to look back on it later but it’s strange how much more Alf seems to love them than his own parents.

Reactions: 16
I have truly never seen two less engaged or excited children

View attachment 2837094
You often catch kids like this when they’re processing or taking something in, to possibly then copy. It took me a day or two to get into childbrain mode so allow them time to think before copying the cheers or high-five or whatsoever. But every photo of them is like this. Every single one whether they’re at Hamley’s, soft play or a cafe. They don’t smile, make funny faces when they see you behind the phone/camera, they don’t do anything and this is from what we see in Ash’s posted photos.

I think it’s because they’re desensitised to the filming and photos. You don’t smile every time you send an email, why would her kids smile for the 100th retake for a photo? They’re not stupid either they probably have figured out what not to do to avoid the camera shoved in their faces more than it already is.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
My daughters the same age and she lovesssss giant characters! But not a fan of actual humans 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
‘I won’t share the pictures of them having a meltdown’
.why the duck would you even have pictures of that?! She’s not right in the head.

Reactions: 31
You often catch kids like this when they’re processing or taking something in, to possibly then copy. It took me a day or two to get into childbrain mode so allow them time to think before copying the cheers or high-five or whatsoever. But every photo of them is like this. Every single one whether they’re at Hamley’s, soft play or a cafe. They don’t smile, make funny faces when they see you behind the phone/camera, they don’t do anything and this is from what we see in Ash’s posted photos.

I think it’s because they’re desensitised to the filming and photos. You don’t smile every time you send an email, why would her kids smile for the 100th retake for a photo? They’re not stupid either they probably have figured out what not to do to avoid the camera shoved in their faces more than it already is.
they must be so bored of having their photo taken/every move filmed

I always find it crazy the photos she posts must be the best options she has too

They look sooooooo miserable

Reactions: 15
‘I won’t share the pictures of them having a meltdown’
.why the duck would you even have pictures of that?! She’s not right in the head.
To send to Tommy so when he comes home she doesn’t have to do anything because she’s had a harder day than him 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I think she’s trying to be relatable as a mum showing “mum struggles” but she couldn’t be more unrelatable because it’s so embarassing

I wonder if she has any mum guilt at the end of today 🙄

Reactions: 18
Oh my god when she yanks the cup out of Ada’s hand đŸ« đŸ™ˆ why would she post that? She looks sooo miserable and mean

Reactions: 13
Tell me you don’t look after your own kids without telling me đŸ€Ł

608502C0-3C8B-4B6B-9E0C-9AEBAF682C3B.png

She looks SO angry when Ada got water on her. Alfs sat on a screen
when there’s a screen playing Peppa pig on the bleeping table. She’s playing the ADHD card again 😡

Guess what Ash, people with ADHD look after their kids day in, day out and don’t call their partners out of work to ‘rescue’ them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m annoyed Trotters keep gifting her stuff. I love their clothes and they really don’t need to lower themselves to gifting to ppl like her!!!!

Reactions: 12
Love her explaining that she wouldn’t dream of sharing the pics of the kids in meltdown. WHY ARE YOU EVEN TAKING ANY PICS OF YOUR KIDS IN MELTDOWN?!

I call BS. Look how angelic Ada sat for a fringe trim. No meltdowns happened here today.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.