Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever stay indoors with her kids unless they are sick! I feel exhausted on their behalf!

Reactions: 13
Does she ever stay indoors with her kids unless they are sick! I feel exhausted on their behalf!
Tbf if my kids were stuck in a small stuffy church hall for 45 hours a week I’d probably get them out at the weekend too 🙈 I do agree though they can never just ‘be’ with them at home

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Referring to her reel about getting your kid off the tablet like she’s an expert.

She is completely derranged 😂
---
Anyone else creeped out how Tommy is with Coco 🥴
Is there no father on the scene? I think Tommy is creepy in general tbh.

Reactions: 13
A woman who had no issue putting her unweaned child in childcare on the hottest days of last year, suddenly had to feed her toddler at an event that she knows will find its way to the Daily Mail
And in childcare, Ashley doesn’t have to deal with Ada so she doesn’t even think about it. Ashley is a really great mum because she pays for childcare.

Lovely cruelty x

Reactions: 9
Note for Ashley.... TAKE THOSE RIDICULOUS SHOES OFF HER FEET! SHE IS NOT GOING TO TAKE MORE THAN A COUPLE OF STEPS WITH THOSE CLODHOPPERS ON, SHE NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO FEEL THE GROUND BENEATH HER YOU STUPID RIDICULOUS WOMAN! 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 25
Tommy licking the kids is 🤢 but I’ve not seen him do it with Coco. I Don’t find him creepy with her, seems like an uncle/niece relationship.

Reactions: 4
Tommy licking the kids is 🤢 but I’ve not seen him do it with Coco. I Don’t find him creepy with her, seems like an uncle/niece relationship.
I thought same. It’s nice for Jasmine and Coco to have another adult we don’t know her circumstances because Trash thinks it’s some sort of flex to not tell us yet they are everywhere.

coco is so beautiful it must upset Trash she put so much hopes on #Ad and she’s not so girlie. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder how Ashley feels about Artipop having child nudity in their recent instagram post; if she’ll make any comment or boycott the brand?

Reactions: 4
I wonder how Ashley feels about Artipop having child nudity in their recent instagram post; if she’ll make any comment or boycott the brand?
Course she won’t. I’m genuinely surprised that she mentioned the Kate situation. I can only guess that it has been advised by This Morning.

She has never veered close to calling anyone out, apologising or bringing attention to her stance on what might be a contentious issue.

She ignores everything unless she can copy a sound bite, only once she has gauged which way public opinion is going in her echo chamber.

She calls herself a broadcaster but she’s too thick, too late and too scared to be able to demonstrate a viewpoint of her own.

Reactions: 15
Jesus christ has she really uploaded a photo of her after crying. I hate cunts like this.

I had to call Tommy to come home. Give you head a wobble ffs what do you think lone parents do we have no choice but to crack on. And I bet you any money she couldn't last some the days I've had with my children.

I had some very bad news Saturday that a very close member died suddenly and you got cunts like this crying because she had abit of a bad day. Drop me out

#ASH YOU'RE A bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t stand all of these influencers who are newish mums promoting these hair vitamins. Of course your hair has started to grow back. That’s what happens with or without overpriced vitamins that you’re probably just peeing out. It’s preying on women who are probably already hormonal and worrying about their post natal hair loss (I get it) but are also strapped for cash on maternity pay. For MOST women it will just grow back. Save your pennies ladies

Reactions: 32
I'm not sure I can find the words on how I feel about her stories this evening. I just cannot fathom how a parent with 2 children cannot cope taking them out ever! What a bleeping melt this woman is. How does she think parents manage every single day? How LONE parents manage who don't have back up. You just have to carry on!! How f**king pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
To be honest what did she expect taking 2 kids into London, it is never going to be easy!

Reactions: 12
I’m not saying toddler meltdowns are easy to deal with (if that’s even what actually happened) but they aren’t exactly a one off occurrence so you just kind of get used to dealing with them in the best way you know. Except Ash spends duck all time around her kids, and presumably when sticking a screen in their face fails to solve the issue, she’s out of ideas. Still, having to call your partner to come and rescue you is laughable. Suck it up and bleeping deal with it yourself like the amazing mum you’re supposed to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh god can’t wait to see what the big drama was
Plus she was with her friend too!? Had to ring TNB to rescue her
She’s pathetic, giving me memories of when she did the same with Alf playing up and had to ring TNB to come save her then (pretty sure she was with NNB too)

Reactions: 10
Can’t cope with own children in London.

Moving own children to live in London.

Grade A 🙌🏻
Yeah but when she’s in London she won’t have to go ACROSS it, everything will be easily accessible right from her front door and all her friends will live in the nearby streets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.