Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is tv gold. Nicks fit to burst with rage towards her and Nadine is an educated, eloquent woman who is team Nick 🤣 Ash looks utterly miserable 🤣
i wouldn't go that far re Nadine Dorries. but everyone looks like a member of MENSA when compared with our Grade A dunce Ash 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She comes across so miserable! Doesn’t join in with any of the banter between the hosts and Nick/Nadine, it probably all goes over her head. It’s painful where she tries to make every discussion topic a government/patriarchal issue, even when it’s lighthearted. Can see everyone openly rolling their eyes. She’s so rude to Nick/Nadine, referring to them as ‘you lot’. She’s got no idea how to appear on tv and have a civilised and informed discussion. Baffles me how they keep her on unless it’s so she can be the butt of the jokes.

Reactions: 18
I dislike her and I really don’t want her getting any extra work but I would love for her to have a phone in and people bombard her with questions she can’t answer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i wouldn't go that far re Nadine Dorries. but everyone looks like a member of MENSA when compared with our Grade A dunce Ash 😂😂
Admittedly I don’t know much about Nadine 🙈 But yep compared to our Ash that’s how she came across to me 🤣

Reactions: 6
The TM team should read tattle and see that this is actually mild for Ashley. She shouldn’t be given this platform. She’s vicious.
---
Also she does have a lovely figure but the clothes she wears do her no favours whatsoever. She’d look so much better if she tried less hard, didn’t try and find clothes for TV, and wore what she is actually comfortable in

IMG_1388.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
First time seeing this Ashley one on TV and I thought 'who the hell is this clown who knows nothing but has opinions on everything? I wonder if anyone else finds her annoying?"
And here you all are! I love Tattle ❤ !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She's so boring making everything political or men vs women. She has nothing else to say. Being put on the spot she couldn't even answer a simple question about herself.
We've said before, she has a script she can't deviate from because she doesn't know anything beyond a few ideas and quotes she's memorised.
I bet she won't listen to Nadine about not wanting just anyone to work in MH and it not being a money issue. She'll just keep banging the drum about NHS paying more for staff retention. Just as she doesn't listen when people point out her giving actual false information about other issues.

I don't know why she thinks that pager story is funny enough to say again, she told it a few weeks ago!

Reactions: 7
I wonder what would happen if Nick told them he didn't want to work with her anymore? Would they listen?

Reactions: 10
I wonder what would happen if Nick told them he didn't want to work with her anymore? Would they listen?
Nick doesn’t view her as any kind of threat to say he wouldn’t work with her I wouldn’t have thought

Reactions: 10
The TM team should read tattle and see that this is actually mild for Ashley. She shouldn’t be given this platform. She’s vicious.
---
Also she does have a lovely figure but the clothes she wears do her no favours whatsoever. She’d look so much better if she tried less hard, didn’t try and find clothes for TV, and wore what she is actually comfortable in

View attachment 2828136
She either dresses like a try hard ‘real house wives of…’ character that steals clothes from their 19 year old or she dresses like the 60yr old senior management team in my office

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She either dresses like a try hard ‘real house wives of…’ character that steals clothes from their 19 year old or she dresses like the 60yr old senior management team in my office
I was thinking she's a mix between gen z wannabe with her Adanola stuff and a first lady wannabe

Reactions: 8
She isn’t a threat but I bet he’d prefer someone who can actually hold conversation and have a healthy exchange.
I think this is why Nadine was bought in today. They don’t actually get to discuss news topics without Ashley just bickering. Nicks sick of her. I have a theory the show is really testing the waters with Ashley seeing how much she can take/contribute. Today was hilarious but so uncomfortable to watch. She was nothing but a spare uneducated part 😂

Reactions: 9
Even Nadine is sick of her
---
Ash wouldn’t get a sloth. Or she would, and give it away.
---
bleeping hell Ash give the sexism line a break for a second
omg she even had to make the sloth piece a dig about men! why was Tamara Eccleston getting the criticism about the sloth on her daughters birthday when there are two parents why isnt the Dad being criticised? Errr id hazard a guess that most people wouldnt have a clue who he was so the papers have written the article about the parent that is well known in this case Tamara! 🤔
Shes so hateful and bitter!

Reactions: 13
omg she even had to make the sloth piece a dig about men! why was Tamara Eccleston getting the criticism about the sloth on her daughters birthday when there are two parents why isnt the Dad being criticised? Errr id hazard a guess that most people wouldnt have a clue who he was so the papers have written the article about the parent that is well known in this case Tamara! 🤔
Shes so hateful and bitter!
That’s her argument for everything and just like her, it’s boring. It’s like a whiney little brat saying but so and so does ittttt! That’s all I picture when she says this.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.