Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Ray_of_Sunshine ❤

There’s too much to recap, but notable moments:

The family went to stay with NNB for the weekend because Ash wants sleep. Poor Ada cried all night, and now they’re back home nothing has changed. Handily for Ashley, Ada has now started biting just like Alfie did, so tomorrow she’s going cold turkey on breastfeeding. Poor Ada. As long as she isn’t left to cry it’s okay though.

They cancelled their weekend away because Ada was poorly with tonsillitis, which needed antibiotics. Of course, her parents stayed at home to allow her to rest. Oh no! Sorry, that’s not it. They went to Nando’s and Alf was put on a table alone, with Aunty iPhone, while Ash, Tommy and Ada were an uncomfortable distance away.

Then they went to an empty cafe where the owner played with Alf, and Ashley couldn’t see how that was different at all.

Ashley spoke about needing a village, and how she doesn’t have one. Clearly the childminder, the Nanny, TNB, NNB and Jasmine (who appears to have moved in) don’t count. In the words of @LoTiLu she doesn’t have a village. She has a bleeping CITY.

With a dose of conjunctivitis added to the mix, and to further allow Ada to recover, Ashley kept her home from childcare snuggled up for lots of restful naps. Oh no! Sorry, she dragged her into central London because the childminder can’t have an infectious child in the setting, but Ash couldn’t possibly miss the occasion of a hair wash.

And Adeline Isabella Blue turned one. We were treated to ‘the’ birth photo yet again, and Alf was slated for daring to be born in a less calm way.
Ada - dressed in pink because there’s no gender stereotyping in their house - was thrown a party with all of her favourite things. This is in complete contrast to Alfie, who wasn’t allowed so much as a box and wrapping paper on his first or second birthday, or at Christmas.
Perhaps Ada understands birthdays because she’s an old soul, and that’s why she was allowed to choose her own present in Selfridges. She’s still not walking, though…

Let the shitshow go on.

Lovely day x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I haven’t been on here in forever but have kept an eye on loathsome Ash in the meantime, glad to see you guys have kept ALL the receipts as always ✊🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thread title by @Ray_of_Sunshine ❤

There’s too much to recap, but notable moments:

The family went to stay with NNB for the weekend because Ash wants sleep. Poor Ada cried all night, and now they’re back home nothing has changed. Handily for Ashley, Ada has now started biting just like Alfie did, so tomorrow she’s going cold turkey on breastfeeding. Poor Ada. As long as she isn’t left to cry it’s okay though.

They cancelled their weekend away because Ada was poorly with tonsillitis, which needed antibiotics. Of course, her parents stayed at home to allow her to rest. Oh no! Sorry, that’s not it. They went to Nando’s and Alf was put on a table alone, with Aunty iPhone, while Ash, Tommy and Ada were an uncomfortable distance away.

Then they went to an empty cafe where the owner played with Alf, and Ashley couldn’t see how that was different at all.

Ashley spoke about needing a village, and how she doesn’t have one. Clearly the childminder, the Nanny, TNB, NNB and Jasmine (who appears to have moved in) don’t count. In the words of @LoTiLu she doesn’t have a village. She has a bleeping CITY.

With a dose of conjunctivitis added to the mix, and to further allow Ada to recover, Ashley kept her home from childcare snuggled up for lots of restful naps. Oh no! Sorry, she dragged her into central London because the childminder can’t have an infectious child in the setting, but Ash couldn’t possibly miss the occasion of a hair wash.

And Adeline Isabella Blue turned one. We were treated to ‘the’ birth photo yet again, and Alf was slated for daring to be born in a less calm way.
Ada - dressed in pink because there’s no gender stereotyping in their house - was thrown a party with all of her favourite things. This is in complete contrast to Alfie, who wasn’t allowed so much as a box and wrapping paper on his first or second birthday, or at Christmas.
Perhaps Ada understands birthdays because she’s an old soul, and that’s why she was allowed to choose her own present in Selfridges. She’s still not walking, though…

Let the shitshow go on.

Lovely day x
I think this is my first ever thread title 🥹 accidental but I’ll take it 😂😘 Thanks Pol ❤
---
IMG_0098.jpeg
IMG_0097.jpeg
Just putting this here for the archives.

“We got all dressed up…” except boy child who was stuffed into a shirt God knows how many sizes too small, looking a complete disheveled state, as per. And that wouldn’t have been comfortable for the poor child to move around in. So there’s that element to it.

How they aren’t embarrassed by this is anyone’s guess. 😳 Ashley and the golden one colour coordinated in designer gear. Tommy in his hot pants, likes to leave little to the imagination over his God-like physique (🤢). All efforts wasted by bringing Gus Gus along for the ride. Disgraceful.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
We’ve missed you!

I was worried you’d been outed. Hope you’re okay x
I’m nowhere near important enough to be outed 😂

My other half got some bad job news but ended up in a much better role, and I was given a client laptop to work from when I usually used my own so I had to keep my personal browsing to a minimum! Lost track of everything!

Normal service slowly resuming now though 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think this is my first ever thread title 🥹 accidental but I’ll take it 😂😘 Thanks Pol ❤
---
View attachment 2805579View attachment 2805578Just putting this here for the archives.

“We got all dressed up…” except boy child who was stuffed into a shirt God knows how many sizes too small, looking a complete disheveled state, as per. And that wouldn’t have been comfortable for the poor child to move around in. So there’s that element to it.

How they aren’t embarrassed by this is anyone’s guess. 😳 Ashley and the golden one colour coordinated in designer gear. Tommy in his hot pants, likes to leave little to the imagination over his God-like physique (🤢). All efforts wasted by bringing Gus Gus along for the ride. Disgraceful.
That outfit they’ve got Alfie in is just horrible and totally inappropriate for a soft play kinda party. Clueless.

Reactions: 14
I just don’t get why she doesn’t take a bit more pride in how Alf is dressed and then Ada is covered in frills - it makes Alf look even scruffier in comparison! Surely as the narc she is she’d be concerned how it reflected on her / her taste. Stevie Wonder could pick a more coordinated outfit from a jumble sale than she’s dressed him in for a party!

Reactions: 14
The way Alfie is sat in that clip of her reading to him for the camera is appalling. Why does she not correct it?

Reactions: 12
The irony is, Alfie will likely grow up with the absolute opposite to what Ash wants a man to be like, because of how she treats him.

Surely as a feminist she should be showing him every day how to treat everyone - especially a man to a woman but also the other way around so he’s not growing with an unhealthy idea of relationships - and that the world should be about equal support and building others up no matter who they are.

Reactions: 16
Can’t wait to see her gushing post about her village, despite not having a village.

And Tommy getting Jasmine some flowers for being more of a mother to Alfie & Adeline than Ashley is.

Reactions: 12
Can’t wait to see her gushing post about her village, despite not having a village.
She can suck a bag of dicks. My husband and I are in the process of moving to the other side of the world - after moving closer to our "village"... We basically got cast aside because another fan member had a kid, and now my parents look after them. After being told they don't have time for my "challenging" kids, we've decided to do what's best for us.

She has a bleeping city (as mentioned in the recap) try having a full time job, two kids and a husband who works away.... The complain about how bleeping difficult it is. Sorry for the rant I'm just fed up and on the verge of burn out.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Has she addressed the issue of Alf vs Ada’s birthdays? I went on instagram earlier, for the first time since 2014 at least, but got fed up with wading through endless pictures (what is the point of Instagram? Why would you want to be forced to look at photos of other people’s children and/or be sold stuff? It baffled me); I couldn’t find anything and eventually gave up. How does she refer to herself - is she still a DJ and wellness expert, or is it concentrated on her mum era?
I do hope she’s having Alf assessed. It’s essential, crucial. She can’t *want* him to be bullied at school for potentially being autistic, surely? It’s such a very lonely way to live. Poor Gus Gus.

Query - shall I change my username on here; is it too pretentious? If I went for ‘autisticphilosopher’, for example, would that be even more pretentious (I mean, it is a good descriptor: I teach the subject, and work on new models of Being regularly)? Autisticwriter? Autistictutor?

Reactions: 8
Has she addressed the issue of Alf vs Ada’s birthdays? I went on instagram earlier, for the first time since 2014 at least, but got fed up with wading through endless pictures (what is the point of Instagram? Why would you want to be forced to look at photos of other people’s children and/or be sold stuff? It baffled me); I couldn’t find anything and eventually gave up. How does she refer to herself - is she still a DJ and wellness expert, or is it concentrated on her mum era?
I do hope she’s having Alf assessed. It’s essential, crucial. She can’t *want* him to be bullied at school for potentially being autistic, surely? It’s such a very lonely way to live. Poor Gus Gus.

Query - shall I change my username on here; is it too pretentious? If I went for ‘autisticphilosopher’, for example, would that be even more pretentious (I mean, it is a good descriptor: I teach the subject, and work on new models of Being regularly)? Autisticwriter? Autistictutor?
Not a word about Alf’s first or second birthday. Absolutely certain that she only did a party for Alf this year because she was planning Ada’s.

She’s now a voice for women 🙃

IMG_0458.jpeg

I think your username is absolutely fine. Mods won’t change it anyway, think they went through a period of allowing changes and then had enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I lost you all for a bit but the fact that it’s Mother’s Day lead me to wonder what Mum of the year Trash was up to today.

The post yesterday- ‘find someone that loves your friend’s little girl as much as he loves his own’

Well no. That is bleeping creepy.

Reactions: 26
Not a word about Alf’s first or second birthday. Absolutely certain that she only did a party for Alf this year because she was planning Ada’s.

She’s now a voice for women 🙃

View attachment 2806408

I think your username is absolutely fine. Mods won’t change it anyway, think they went through a period of allowing changes and then had enough.
That breaks my heart. How is he going to feel in ten years or less when he looks at his historical record?
A voice for women? When she doxxes and gaslights them?
I’ll leave the username as is (though I am taken with the idea of ‘autisticphilosopher’. But it is too chintzy, and I don’t want to look too up myself).
ETA: please ignore my ramblings: I tend to get hyperfixated on things.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell a phone each in McDonalds! WTF do they need that to eat a happy meal ffs?! It’s literally the most kid friendly dining option out there, sing a song, chat, mess about putting fries up your nose, but there’s zero reason to resort to a screen for the 15-20 minutes you’d even be in there! They are both so utterly joyless, crap articles as parents. And now we see that Ada is also unable to eat in their company without the use of a screen. She’s ONE. Oh, edit, looks like they don’t even get a Happy Meal. Just some shared nuggets and a few lobbed fries from Ash’s portion. No reason to make it any more fun for them by getting their own meal in a box with a toy or book (and a book token this week!)

Plus TNB is eating a wrap again. His pathetic floppy wrap energy makes me feel unwell.
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
bleeping hell McDonald’s takes all of 15 minutes to eat and comes with an actual TOY! Why on earth do both kids need to be watching something. It’s like two 15 year olds have been left babysitting and haven’t got a clue how to talk or interact with them. She pulled the ND card for Alf but what will perfect Ada’s excuse be?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.