Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rocky Rosd

It’s the ‘we did nothing different’ that gets me! You did everything different! You moved her from co-sleeping and breastfeeding through the night to her own room, own bed with Tommy going in to settle her. Couldn’t be more different but it was definitely the vest that did it!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
We’ve missed you!

I was worried you’d been outed. Hope you’re okay x
I’m nowhere near important enough to be outed 😂

My other half got some bad job news but ended up in a much better role, and I was given a client laptop to work from when I usually used my own so I had to keep my personal browsing to a minimum! Lost track of everything!

Normal service slowly resuming now though 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 28

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Jesus christ has she really uploaded a photo of her after crying. I hate cunts like this.

I had to call Tommy to come home. Give you head a wobble ffs what do you think lone parents do we have no choice but to crack on. And I bet you any money she couldn't last some the days I've had with my children.

I had some very bad news Saturday that a very close member died suddenly and you got cunts like this crying because she had abit of a bad day. Drop me out

#ASH YOU'RE A CUNT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
I hate the way Lovely Day writes out the day reports of Ada and Alf....Thick as pig shit.

sasbeep

VIP Member
Imagine saying you have to leave work early with no notice because your girlfriend who has cried for a year in order to convince you to move to London, is having a breakdown because she has her own kids … in London.
It’s actually so cringe considering her friend Jas is actually clearly having to solo parent! So tone deaf.

• Haha

Wildflower18

'Using me as her dummy' 🙄🙄🙄

I guess the Science of Parenting book didn't explain that babies are programmed from birth to suck for comfort. Babies don't use you as their dummy; they use a dummy like you! It's why dummies were invented, hun; to mimic the breast 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry, not really relevant but just can't stand it when people use that expression!

Last edited:
  • Heart

SavvyBee

VIP Member
That latest reel is just plain weird. I wish she’d just admit she doesn’t like kids or parenting and probably also had some form of PND. “I’ve always been a really good Mum” says the shittest Mum I can think of!! Her lack of awareness is astounding, she needs studying this one!

Rocky Rosd

He’ll be taking the double buggy to Greg’s in the mornings now too
The thing she just doesn’t get is that if a woman was doing all that and the man was doing what she does (practically nothing) she would be outraged! We want equality. Not a complete reversal in roles.

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
it’s sweet that Alf and Ada are starting to play together more, but it’s so obvious that they’ve gone and got Ada, plonked her in Alf’s bed and closed the bedroom door just so they can do that silly walk in shot to make it look like they just stumbled on them playing together. I cringe at them setting that all up just so they can film it 🫠

• Sick

lalalalaletmecomplain

Finally Ada is in her own, safe sleep space, and was rocked to sleep by Tommy. It’s a shame it’s taken so long and that it’s purely for Ashley’s benefit and not Ada’s own wellbeing, but hopefully this will be the start of some good sleep hygiene and some decent sleep for Ada 🤞🏼

• Heart

Jjsb

I'm not sure I can find the words on how I feel about her stories this evening. I just cannot fathom how a parent with 2 children cannot cope taking them out ever! What a fucking melt this woman is. How does she think parents manage every single day? How LONE parents manage who don't have back up. You just have to carry on!! How f**king pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

sasbeep

VIP Member
So Alf was solo shopping with mummy apparently while Tommy stayed with Ada at home … but Tommy and Ada were also in the shopping centre so make it make sense.

Imagine even feeling like you need to lie online about how much time you spend with your child and what activities you do with them!! So mental.

Dunno what’s wrong with me but I’m actually feeling sorry for her.

She’s nearly 37 in an industry that doesn’t like women ageing.

The peak of her career was appearing on Big Brother six years ago and that still didn’t kick her career off. Her face is unrecognisable from that time.

Now she is on TV twice a month for 15 mins and apparently doesn’t even get paid for it.

She has nothing to fall back on - she hasn’t even married, let alone married rich like some influencers.

All she has is the kids, who will lose the cute factor in a couple of years and pushback is coming against those who use their kids in this way too.

Imagine a 50 year old Ashley with a 16 and 14 year old, still with her little showreel and talking about how she has never used plastic surgery, despite being on her twelfth face.
Couldn’t have happened to a nicer woman 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m saving my pity for the kids, not Ashley James 12face 😂

• Haha

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Alf looks so expressionless giving his mum a present, it’s quite sad to see. Also her caption…since when is being a mum ‘poo-pooed’ in society? Once again she’s projecting her insecurities about being a mother on everyone else.

Rocky Rosd

She is taking the Lily Allen story and twisting it to suit her narrative. I felt that Lily was saying the opposite of what Ashley thinks/is doing. Lily chose to put her children first and spend more time with them as her parents were largely absent and because of this decision her career suffered but she’s ok with her decision because her children are pretty grounded (her words).
Ashley is choosing to put her children in full time childcare even though she works very part time.
And actually I don’t have a problem with that as I think those children are better off spending as little time with her as possible. What I have a real problem with is that she moans about the struggle and how hard it all is when she not only has the childcare but has a partner, in laws etc. as well.

okdo2022

VIP Member
She’s probably scrabbling round to find a “friend” with cancer or busy photo shopping a picture of her and Kate together and will say how she’s “supporting her friend in these difficult times”
Ash has a friend for every occasion!!

• Haha
I lost you all for a bit but the fact that it’s Mother’s Day lead me to wonder what Mum of the year Trash was up to today.

The post yesterday- ‘find someone that loves your friend’s little girl as much as he loves his own’

Well no. That is fucking creepy.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Tell me you don’t look after your own kids without telling me 🤣

608502C0-3C8B-4B6B-9E0C-9AEBAF682C3B.png

She looks SO angry when Ada got water on her. Alfs sat on a screen…when there’s a screen playing Peppa pig on the fucking table. She’s playing the ADHD card again 😡

Guess what Ash, people with ADHD look after their kids day in, day out and don’t call their partners out of work to ‘rescue’ them 🙄

• Haha