Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Tell me you don’t look after your own kids without telling me 🤣

View attachment 2837131
She looks SO angry when Ada got water on her. Alfs sat on a screen…when there’s a screen playing Peppa pig on the fucking table. She’s playing the ADHD card again 😡

Guess what Ash, people with ADHD look after their kids day in, day out and don’t call their partners out of work to ‘rescue’ them 🙄
What’s the names on this place card, Jasmine Char/Omar and Coco?

ETA whoops sorry this has already been covered!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

littlepup

VIP Member
I thought she meant that it wasn’t even proper words. You know, to her grade A standard 🤪
My mistake, that completely went over my head!
I’ve blocked a lot of channels but don’t get stuff that’s not proper words except maybe Booba. We get channels like infobell Hindi come up a lot so I thought she was referring to things like that.

We do YTkids monitored or if unsupervised regular YT on downloads so they can’t access random content. I could ban it all but LO enjoys it and most has educational merit. I’m sure Ash could do the same if she’s simply concerned about the content.

Oooh what’s the Spanish one please? I have a 4yo who is Spanish obsessed at the moment.
It would take some of the heat off me!
It started with Genevieve’s playhouse ones like this
I thought it could be what Ashley was referring to ages ago when she said about weird Men’s hands playing with play-doh! It’s basic but LO was 2, it’s calm, and they’ve actually learned the colours. Now it’s specific videos from ‘Language learners Espanol’.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
how long has she been staying now?
Maybe she’s divorcing her husband / splitting from partner? Something else?
The paperwork signing was 19th Jan

Then she was there on 7th Feb and her daughter appeared to have been to the childminder

It’s unclear if she’s been there since 19th Jan, but since that day in Feb she seems to have been there pretty much all the time.

rockhoppernroll

Chatty Member
Tell me you don’t look after your own kids without telling me 🤣

View attachment 2837131
She looks SO angry when Ada got water on her. Alfs sat on a screen…when there’s a screen playing Peppa pig on the fucking table. She’s playing the ADHD card again 😡

Guess what Ash, people with ADHD look after their kids day in, day out and don’t call their partners out of work to ‘rescue’ them 🙄
What does it say there on the label along with Jasmine and Coco?

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
What does she mean by this?! 🤯 What’s the problem with not English?
View attachment 2832976My LO loves to watch an Arabic cartoon, it teaches about Islam and the religious festivals, it’s in in Arabic and English. There’s another that teaches basic Spanish they enjoy and Jools TV is American but all the kids are black and the songs are nursery rhymes or learning but in rap or hip hop. There’s so much culturally diverse content in child friendly form. It just takes a bit of effort to check it’s appropriate.
I thought she meant that it wasn’t even proper words. You know, to her grade A standard 🤪

Multi-21

VIP Member
‘Alf just sits there emotionless’

Lovely derogatory language towards a ND individual. She’s doesn’t think that he’s ‘emotionless’ for a reason. Soft play and Audley End in one day is a lot for any kid.

Very likely he finds new places completely overwhelming so he shuts down taking it all in and perhaps try to regulate. Of course I speculate. Bless his heart. She’ll never be on his side 💔
Sorry newbie question, has he been diagnosed or is it just evident from what she shows?