Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nbt

VIP Member
I’ve had a Lily of the Valley appear this morning. Googled it and saw it appears once you have a 5 star island. Went to check with Isabelle and I do! Quite sadly happy with myself 😅🤓

Reactions: 11
Aaaah! ACNH has taken over my life! (When I’m not at work...) it’s so ridiculous and completely mindless but yet, consuming and relaxing! 😂

Tom Nook is head of the mafia I swear.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
I played animal crossing for years and got myself a copy of it on the switch in lockdown. I played it religiously (the amount of hours I had were embarrassing). My island was incredible I will find a picture, the amount of hours definitely show 😂

however I got bored with the lack of updates! I’ve just seen that they are adding Brewster (finally)! But unfortunately I sold the game as it was just collecting dust, I ended up buying stardew and loved it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Same, I’m so sick of the snow now too!

holding out hope for a cafe lol
My boyfriend and I were discussing this but he pointed out that a lot of players have filled every area of their island now so adding another building into the game would be a nightmare for them.

We actually spent Valentine’s evening discussing what improvements we’d like. I’m trying to remember them all but some were:

- We’d like a boat to another island that would have things like the shops, coffee shops etc on.

- being able to buy multiple outfits in one go at Abel sisters

- wearing a bag/backpack giving you an extra 10 ‘pocket’ spaces

- be able to invite your villagers over to your house

- craft from storage if you’re in your house. So not having to have the materials in your pocket

Reactions: 9

Yel

Chatty Member
Is it worth playing without online?

I hacked my switch and got banned from online services 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sally McKenna

Anyone else frantically tidying up their island in preparation for the update? I haven't bothered in so long it's a right mess 😆

• Haha

MissSunshine

Argh I had no idea there was an Animal Crossing thread! I bought the game for my 9 year old last year during the lockdown - I’d never even heard of it but watched her play, and now I have my own switch and own game as I got fed up of sharing 😂😂 I find it really relaxing plodding round my island after the kids are in bed 😁

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I'm now a full animal crossing addict

Recently restarted my island and time travelled until i unlocked terraforming 🙈🙈

Fully flattened it and now starting to bring it together area by area. Completed the entrance earlier, next big job is to sort out the trees 🙄🙄
So... Many.... Trees!!!

Estimate I'm probably spending about 3hrs a day on it at the moment. Whoops.

It's like therapy but better 🤣

Reactions: 6

Dogtanian

VIP Member
I got one of my favourite islanders yesterday, Kabuki

kabuki.png

So if I now get Roald the Penguin I can have my own happy island. I'm 21 months in, still hitting 2 hours every day without fail, and I'm still finding it therapeutic after a long old day in the office.

Dogtanian

VIP Member
I still play it every day when I have 10 minutes spare. Fishing is still therapeutic and even though I've heard all the answers a thousand times, I love the truly insane conversations the villagers come up with.
I would kill to watch 'Maglevs in Love' with Maglev Mike (a Maglev is a Japanese magnetic train).

Has anyone seen some of the hidden content like the Alien TV broadcast? (Watch a TV at 3.33am on Sunday or Monday mornings to see this)

karmadrama

I only have one fossil left to complete the whole collection in my museum and I can’t seem to get it! Sick of Blathers telling me he already has them every time I get some more assessed 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I went on yesterday which was the first time in like 6 months, weeds everywhere an cheeky ass villagers saying they thought I had moved islands an deserted them lol, thankfully my flowers were on the beach so I didn't come back to 29204 flowers everywhere lol

• Haha

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
I've played Animal Crossing since since Wild World days, and although I've put over 600 hours into ACNH since release day, I dont think it's as good as the earlier games.
Things I miss:

*Villagers could visit you in your house
*Brewster! (The cafe in the museum)
*In New Leaf you could visit the island and fish or catch bugs and then visit the other island that had all the mini games.
*Villagers had more variety in their phrases
*Villagers could just randomly move out
*The shopping area in New Leaf
*Being the mayor
*Resetti (even though he shouted at you!)
*Sahara decorating your house for you
*Much better furniture collections

There's more but I can't think of it right now!

Welshgal

VIP Member
Right you all have made me dig out my switch again. Will need to do loads of updates before I can play again and then probably spend a day cleaning up my island but I do want to get back into and check all the new things out! 😍

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I haven’t played in months either! Totally lost the love for it so hope the update brings some good content.

I’ve been playing stardew valley and I’m obsessed, would recommend it!

sarahboo

I'm playing on the switch, I've just had the concert & unlocked terraforming. I'm addicted but knew I would be as I love animal crossing! Ngl, I'm glad bunny day was over with, the eggs were getting on my nerves, even more so than 'it's at least a C+' :ROFLMAO: