Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine does too. Even with theme park games I would never make paths and stuff, just let it be a free for all šŸ¤£ I need to up my game. I've made myself a nice little flower garden and my beach has coconut trees and a changing room šŸ¤£ I saw a jurassic Park theme on insta. How the hell?!
Omg I have seen those and they look incredible šŸ˜­

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t understand why Iā€™m not getting bugs on my palm trees? Iā€™ve collected them all apart from the different varieties of stags but they never appear šŸ˜­
I have found one new bug since Feb began. Every else is the same, same fish, sea creatures. Didnt even know you could get bugs on palm trees!

Ok just added the codes here so if you get a random friend request thatā€™s me!

Reactions: 3
I havenā€™t played in a while as I find the whole process of designing my island very stressful šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m also quite mad that you need an extra internet subscription to do certain things ...,

Reactions: 2
My island is half done, I've not bothered to go on since Christmas but I need to go on tonight šŸ˜‚ I bet Judy is missing me

I havenā€™t played in a while as I find the whole process of designing my island very stressful šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m also quite mad that you need an extra internet subscription to do certain things ...,
Yes itā€™s supposed to be relaxing and chilled but Iā€™m stressed because I have so much I need to do to get my island looking presentable šŸ¤£

Yes itā€™s supposed to be relaxing and chilled but Iā€™m stressed because I have so much I need to do to get my island looking presentable šŸ¤£
Omg I got so stressed I ended up drawing my island and where everything would go šŸ¤£ it helped alot hahaha

• Haha
My main problem is that I have some nice areas but nothing ties together at all. But I donā€™t want to lose the places I have to make it work, hence how everything else is just crap!

I have a lovely cowboy stables, a nice plant shop type place, the diner, my Parisian riverside cafe, the karaoke bar and the pumpkin farm. But they are just all like individual places, I want a nice cohesive island like I see on Instagram!

My main problem is that I have some nice areas but nothing ties together at all. But I donā€™t want to lose the places I have to make it work, hence how everything else is just crap!

I have a lovely cowboy stables, a nice plant shop type place, the diner, my Parisian riverside cafe, the karaoke bar and the pumpkin farm. But they are just all like individual places, I want a nice cohesive island like I see on Instagram!
You could use a path to connect them all with trees/flowers/bushes ect, add some height around the paths with waterfalls, mini rivers and add signage to all the different areas?

I donā€™t want to sound like a Debbie downer but I was quite disappointed with Festivale today- I wish the items we received were different than what the shop was selling as Iā€™ve been all decorated up for ages now.

i dunno, I just feel a bit flat with it at the moment which makes me sad as I used to love it so much!

Reactions: 4
Just found this thread. Yeah found Festivale a bit rubbish really. Just catching feathers to get stuff I already had. Only good bit was getting the float. Would have liked more interesting challenges and to collect things that hadnā€™t been sold all month in the shop.

Reactions: 3
Same, Iā€™m so sick of the snow now too!

holding out hope for a cafe lol
My boyfriend and I were discussing this but he pointed out that a lot of players have filled every area of their island now so adding another building into the game would be a nightmare for them.

We actually spent Valentineā€™s evening discussing what improvements weā€™d like. Iā€™m trying to remember them all but some were:

- Weā€™d like a boat to another island that would have things like the shops, coffee shops etc on.

- being able to buy multiple outfits in one go at Abel sisters

- wearing a bag/backpack giving you an extra 10 ā€˜pocketā€™ spaces

- be able to invite your villagers over to your house

- craft from storage if youā€™re in your house. So not having to have the materials in your pocket

Reactions: 9
Havenā€™t played in a while so Festival caught
me pretty off guard and I hadnā€™t bought any of
the things, so for me it was really nice getting them all from PavĆ© (?) but I still agree that itā€™s kinda lame there wasnā€™t more ā€œnewā€ stuff.

@Lalalalaaaaaa85 If I remember correctly the Cafe in letā€™s go to the city / city folk (can never remember which oneā€™s the English name šŸ˜‚) was inside the museum? If they repeat this there wouldnā€™t be a placing issue

So I bought this game on the switch way back at the beginning of the pandemic bc of all the hype. I played it once and had no idea what the hell i was doing so its been gathering dust for months!

Can someone explain in a way I understand bc I feel like I would love the game but I have no idea where to start with it.