Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of mini games were there?! Sounds good, hoping they’ll do a new update soon 🤞
Got to be honest I’m a bit meh about it now, I’ve lost my mojo with it!

Reactions: 1
I‘m very tempted to do a re-start but I don‘t
have the online membership, so I wouldn’t be able to at least keep a few things at a friends island and I really don‘t want to loose absolutely everything 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wish I knew just how necessary the membership is (not just Animal Crossing but most games).

I’ve only used the membership for animal crossing tbh, it was 15 for the year which I didn’t think was too bad! When I was practically addicted to it I wouldn’t have been without the online side, needed my friends to get all the fruit and flowers 😂

Reactions: 3
Had no idea there was an animal crossing thread! I bought the game last year in the first lockdown and played it for a while and then put it away....I decided to restart it the other day and bought the online membership! I don’t really have any idea what I’m doing though 😂

Reactions: 2
I have a question and I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly.
I go onto AC and the program tells me that a couple of friends are playing the game too. I check this in the Nintendo profile and yes, it says my friends are playing Animal Crossing.
I go to the Dodo Airlines, search for an online friend and it says 'No friends available' - check back in the switch homescreen and nintendo profile and it still says my friends are playing AC.
It's done this since the end of last week and I don't know what I've done wrong.

I have a question and I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly.
I go onto AC and the program tells me that a couple of friends are playing the game too. I check this in the Nintendo profile and yes, it says my friends are playing Animal Crossing.
I go to the Dodo Airlines, search for an online friend and it says 'No friends available' - check back in the switch homescreen and nintendo profile and it still says my friends are playing AC.
It's done this since the end of last week and I don't know what I've done wrong.
They would need to have their gates open in the game to allow you to visit

Reactions: 4
Ooh an AC thread!

I played it a lot from the start of lockdown and then got burnt out on it at the end of October. Restarted a little while ago but still felt it was a bit meh so restarted for the (final) time tonight. Now I just need to work out how to collect the fruits again and go through the tutorial (much quicker with time travelling from last March to catch up.)

Aaaah! ACNH has taken over my life! (When I’m not at work...) it’s so ridiculous and completely mindless but yet, consuming and relaxing! 😂

Tom Nook is head of the mafia I swear.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So, eggs and bunnies?! I didn’t have ACNH this time last year. The bunny has arrived. When do I give it the 6 eggs? On bunny day next week?

So, eggs and bunnies?! I didn’t have ACNH this time last year. The bunny has arrived. When do I give it the 6 eggs? On bunny day next week?
From memory yeah I think it’s bunny day! But don’t worry you’ll have more eggs than you’ll ever need, they haunted us all last year 😖😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From memory yeah I think it’s bunny day! But don’t worry you’ll have more eggs than you’ll ever need, they haunted us all last year 😖😂
They changed the spawn rate! So hopefully we won’t be drowning in eggs this year 😂

They changed the spawn rate! So hopefully we won’t be drowning in eggs this year 😂
I think most of the problem was the game was still so new - so people were trying to get resources for the first time and nope... it's another wood egg. Oh a fish? Nope... egg.

Oh I didn’t know that!! But thank god 😂 I’ve got countless eggs still in my storage from last year, don’t know why I thought I’d need them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Is bunny day a repeat of last year or different?

I bought a switch for my daughter for Christmasbut I haven’t let her play animal crossing because I have OCD on my island 😂Lee her join as all her friends play and she’s already pissing me off moving my Easter decorations round 😂

I bought a switch for my daughter for Christmasbut I haven’t let her play animal crossing because I have OCD on my island 😂Lee her join as all her friends play and she’s already pissing me off moving my Easter decorations round 😂
It is similar but there's some new items in Nook's Cranny you can buy and it doesn't go on for as long.

I’d be the same - I bought my own switch because I got so annoyed with my daughter changing our island when we shared 🤣

• Haha
Bought a console, bought the game. Played it at first but I'm bored to tears. I got into Wild World but not with this? I'm obsessed with the Sims 4 however!

Bought a console, bought the game. Played it at first but I'm bored to tears. I got into Wild World but not with this? I'm obsessed with the Sims 4 however!
I’m sick of ACNH too but forcing myself to get the bunny stuff as I didn’t have the game at this time last year, I ripped my whole island apart and now I have no motivation to redo it 😂
I’m back on my sims 4 addiction too 🙊