Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just spotted this thread! I’ve started playing again after taking a break last year, I’m so relieved that villagers don’t move out randomly anymore 😅

Oh wow! I have lots of things on your wishlist and would love to trade for some of your DIYs or I can give you bells too 😊

I also have all the fruits if anyone needs any? 🙂
I don’t need bells or fruit, but we can swap DIY’s for sure if you want to!

Ok I have to ask does anybody get emotionally attached to villagers? My kids got rid of dobie and I was actually upset 😅... I need a life lol 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love Animal Crossing, have done since the Nintendo DS days. Bought a switch in lockdown just to play again. It’s great for taking your mind off things.

Ok I have to ask does anybody get emotionally attached to villagers? My kids got rid of dobie and I was actually upset 😅... I need a life lol 🙈
I got so attached to Ozzie - I loved him - and when he asked to leave, I was so sad!! 😢 😂 but I let him go to fulfil his dreams!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I used to be so addicted to this when it come out an now I just can't seem to get into it, had everything an deleted my island to start again just to see if it would bring back that excitement but it didn't last long, I really wish they would give us a huge update with a ton of things, even events arnt the same now cause I have all the diys already an there's hardly anything new now

Reactions: 4
I used to be so addicted to this when it come out an now I just can't seem to get into it, had everything an deleted my island to start again just to see if it would bring back that excitement but it didn't last long, I really wish they would give us a huge update with a ton of things, even events arnt the same now cause I have all the diys already an there's hardly anything new now
There’s an update coming Nov. They’re announcing the details Friday x

Reactions: 1
I know I seen on the Nintendo direct they were going hold their own direct for the update, I think that brewster will be added but I worry they are building up so much hype for what might not be a lot to add

Yeah know what you mean. I’m also pretty bored with my islands. Have a switch and switch lite and islands on each and I go on them so rarely I’m always having to stamp on cockroaches when I do log in 🤣 I’m really hoping Friday has more than just Brewster

I dread to think what my island will be 😂 I feel like in its first year there just seemed to be so much being added constantly then all of a sudden it was abandoned an all we got was a few new items thrown in or diys every so often, this is my first AC an from what I've heard from others with previous games is there's just so much missing from it so hopefully this update will bring us a few things

Are those a thing 😳 I’ve left my island unattended for a year and a half! Fishing was my happy place during lockdown. 😆
Yea you get them going about your house in the rooms after so long of not being on lol its quite funny actually, you stomp on them an their little ghost flys off

• Haha
I totally fell out of love. I don’t have any friends who play and don’t have the online subscription so it got super boring

It was AC that made me get the online subscription, wanted to get things like diys an stuff from people, even had a nookazon but haven't been on that for months either, I'd like to get some excitement back with it since I did generally like the game but right now there's just nothing there to want me to come back to it, I really want to have high hopes with this update

Why did I let Freckles and Lucky go? Alfonso and Lionel are here to stay, precisely. Waiting for Flip to...flip off.

Why did I let Freckles and Lucky go? Alfonso and Lionel are here to stay, precisely. Waiting for Flip to...flip off.
Urgh I can’t get Tammi off my island. I hate the way her eyes go red! Literally everyone else on my island has asked to leave at some point but she just hangs around like a bad smell. Every time she has a bubble over her head I get so excited and every time she just wants to sell me her crap 😩

Urgh I can’t get Tammi off my island. I hate the way her eyes go red! Literally everyone else on my island has asked to leave at some point but she just hangs around like a bad smell. Every time she has a bubble over her head I get so excited and every time she just wants to sell me her crap 😩
Not sure if you know but if you come onto your island an see the little thought bubbles above their head, so long as you haven't interacted with any of them an it's before the auto save which I think is 5mins then you can quit an go back on an it changes who's thinking about leaving everytime

I haven’t played in months either! Totally lost the love for it so hope the update brings some good content.

I’ve been playing stardew valley and I’m obsessed, would recommend it!

Reactions: 5