Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
I played so much this time last year, for a couple of months, but then I lost interest.
Played again last Saturday again after 5 months 😅
After a few hours my island was back to normal, the villagers stopped nagging about the fact I was gone for so long and I got bored again.
I really dislike how you can only have one island/console. I don't want to redo my current island, it's okay and I have a nice collection of villagers, but I also don't want to restart, cause then I lose the progress on my current one.
Also dislike how you're stuck with real time. It all just gets really repetitive very quickly.

So I'm back to playing Stardew Valley ❤
You can time travel if you get bored of being in real time - close the game and then on your switch home screen go to System Settings - System - Date and Time - Select - Off - change the time and date to whatever you like and then re-open the game and it will be whatever time and date you entered. It's what I'm doing with my restarted island, I went back to 20/03/2020 and now I'm just jumping forward a day when I've done what I want until I catch up with real time again.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I spent 6 solid hours digging them up and selling them the other day. Please don't judge my use of time...I'm poorly at the moment.

I was a fool when I began playing and thought the more flowers the merrier!

Anyone else obsessed with collecting their villagers photos and hanging them up in their home?
I won't judge, I have a chronic illness so spend alot of the time on the game too.

I had a wall dedicated to their photos. Im desperate for Pinky's but she won't give it up!!

Little Miss

I do! I play on the switch 🥰
It’s great isn’t it. The graphics are beautiful❤

I got New Horizons and may have bought a switch solely for it 🤪(though I've bought other games)
Haha I actually traded my normal switch in game for a new animal crossing switch.

no zoella we are not. :giggle: ;)
Haha, you’ve blown my cover😜. I just want a place for where we can have thing all animal crossing. Plus I’m being ignored in the animal crossing Facebook group I’m in

Ef27

I have all fruit too but my native is orange, I just basically flattened my whole island after playing since April because I hated it and I’d love some inspo 🌴 I love watching island tours on YouTube, they’re so relaxing 😌 my friend code is SW-6487-0459-5686

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
I spent hours last year getting the cherry blossom DIYs because I didn't want to time travel and not getting them all wasn't an option. :D There are 14 in total.

I made a cherry blossom themed bathroom which I've still got now, a whole year later!

I’ve only got 1!!! How do I get more?

Red hair

I’m addicted, been playing since August. Have some really rubbish villagers though, they won’t move out either. I’ve been watching Nintentalk on YouTube he has some really good tips.

Sticky One

VIP Member
I got my kids a switch last year (they don’t bloody play with it) and Animal Crossing but I didn’t really get into it but this thread made me get it back out. Im literally right at the start where I need to build a shop and need 30 iron nuggets but I’ve literally smashed all the rocks up and now there isn’t anymore on my island, I use nook miles and went and got some from another island but I only have 20 😩 how else can I get them? 😂 I’m sure this is the exact reason I stopped playing last year as I felt like I had no idea what I was doing