Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right you all have made me dig out my switch again. Will need to do loads of updates before I can play again and then probably spend a day cleaning up my island but I do want to get back into and check all the new things out! 😍

Reactions: 5
How does nookazon work I’ve played since March 2020 and never looked in to it properly
It's sort of like the ebay of animal crossing, people will auction off or sell anything they don't want in exchange for bells, nook tickets or wish list items, you can make a wish list of anything you need

Few tips are

Only trade with those that's 5 stars, the number of reviews is next to the star level, if they have like 4 reviews an it's 2 stars it's probably cause they steal

If you can, go to their island for trading, if not what I do is make a fenced area by my airport that's big enough to drop stuff in an they can't just wander around your island

I haven't had a problem so far but usually when I drop what am giving they drop the payment at the same time an it's a quick an easy trade

If you want a item to go for a certain price in bells or tickets or want it in exchange for a certain wish list item then you have that option, if you click on the "ask for offers" you get people being cheeky an asking way to low for them, to get a idea of how much somthings going you can type the item in an scroll down to see what others are taking

And lastly, unfortunately there's nothing that can be done if you get a scammer (hence the 5 star you trade with) but if its somthing you really really don't want to get scammed with then it's best not to do it unless it's with someone that's got like 300 reviews an all 5 star

With auctions you can't decide as its highest bidder wins but with trades then you can deny it an if there's someone else then you can pick them or cancel it if your unsure of the person, it is a really good site an the majority of the people are genuine an will happily trade with you, there's also people that will give away stuff for free as well that they just want rid of, also some will allow visits to their island if a special npc is on it like celeste, you can only get one celeste diy per night though but you could easily get all of the diys over the 12 nights if you asked others to go to their islands

Not been on in months. Going on today to have a tidy up before the update!

Reactions: 2
I went on yesterday which was the first time in like 6 months, weeds everywhere an cheeky ass villagers saying they thought I had moved islands an deserted them lol, thankfully my flowers were on the beach so I didn't come back to 29204 flowers everywhere lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Animal Crossing! I haven't played for a few months, but the new update will breathe some much needed life back into the game for me.

I've clocked up about 700 hours of gameplay which is a bit embarrassing. :D I'd pretty much 'completed' the game by visiting a few bots and visiting some cataloguing islands to get all the DIY recipes, furniture and clothes I was missing.

Hope for lots more furniture and DIY recipes in the update.

Reactions: 1
I think am well into the 600/700 hours with it an have yet to actually finish my island lol, I still have a ton of fish an bugs to get as well as my museum to do, I'd love to do one of those catalogue islands but the ones I find all want paid real cash an it's just not somthing am willing to do for a game

I think am well into the 600/700 hours with it an have yet to actually finish my island lol, I still have a ton of fish an bugs to get as well as my museum to do, I'd love to do one of those catalogue islands but the ones I find all want paid real cash an it's just not somthing am willing to do for a game
I have put in about 300 hours and still am nowhere near finishing my island, haven’t gone on in a few months. The update is tempting me!!

I definitely want to have a some what finished island, I don't feel like I'll ever be truly done but I'd like to have it in a state that it's not almost bare lol

Reactions: 2
I've clocked over 800h since December. I spent a few hours yesterday just digging up flowers that have taken over. I wish there was an easier way to destroy them.

Lol that's so true 😂 weeds spread like wildfire as well

I spent all weekend on nookazon trying get things for my island an all I managed to get was stuff for one room 😂 and it cost me a fortune

Lol that's so true 😂 weeds spread like wildfire as well

I spent all weekend on nookazon trying get things for my island an all I managed to get was stuff for one room 😂 and it cost me a fortune
Have you joined animal crossing fb groups? They often do ISO threads or just offer people stuff or bells. I’m in a few and they also advertise catalogue islands etc

I got my kids a switch last year (they don’t bloody play with it) and Animal Crossing but I didn’t really get into it but this thread made me get it back out. Im literally right at the start where I need to build a shop and need 30 iron nuggets but I’ve literally smashed all the rocks up and now there isn’t anymore on my island, I use nook miles and went and got some from another island but I only have 20 😩 how else can I get them? 😂 I’m sure this is the exact reason I stopped playing last year as I felt like I had no idea what I was doing

I got my kids a switch last year (they don’t bloody play with it) and Animal Crossing but I didn’t really get into it but this thread made me get it back out. Im literally right at the start where I need to build a shop and need 30 iron nuggets but I’ve literally smashed all the rocks up and now there isn’t anymore on my island, I use nook miles and went and got some from another island but I only have 20 😩 how else can I get them? 😂 I’m sure this is the exact reason I stopped playing last year as I felt like I had no idea what I was doing
Your rocks will respawn but you shouldn’t really smash them up, don’t eat fruit before you smack them with your shovel. Also best to dig three holes behind you so you don’t jump back when you smash them and then can get the full 8 smacks in

• Heart
I don't have a fb unfortunately an really no wish to have one, mostly is fake art pictures am looking for, my island is harry potter themed so my two houses are the house lounges, hallway, classrooms etc, it's all most furniture like beds, seats, study tables, tables, an the homework, study paper etc as well I need

Your rocks will respawn but you shouldn’t really smash them up, don’t eat fruit before you smack them with your shovel. Also best to dig three holes behind you so you don’t jump back when you smash them and then can get the full 8 smacks in
thank you, I did regret smashing them after and thought maybe I wasn’t meant to do that 😂 x

• Haha
Has anyone got a ivy wall they don't want? I've tried on nookazon but there's only like 3 that have it an they don't get back to me, i think you can only get it from Sahara