Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still play every day!

Currently collecting all the gyroids, food recipes and V2.0 furniture.

I'm loving it, especially now the snow is coming down in the Northern Hemisphere. My MH is crap right now so it's just what I need. Obsessed with gyroids and trying to get all the real art work from Redd.

Reactions: 3
I got one of my favourite islanders yesterday, Kabuki

kabuki.png

So if I now get Roald the Penguin I can have my own happy island. I'm 21 months in, still hitting 2 hours every day without fail, and I'm still finding it therapeutic after a long old day in the office.

Reactions: 6
I should be online after 6pm or so if you already have my friend code. Thanks.
Who does it kick off though? Is it a random villager?
The way it works is, you need to have an empty plot on your island so you choose whoever you don’t want anymore then either time travel until they ask to leave or wait for them to ask without tt (I don’t mind either ways I know some people don’t like to time travel) and then when they’ve moved out and before someone else moves in, I move Roald into boxes and you come to my island and invite him to live with you. Sounds like a lot I know 😂 but if you’re happy with that, I don’t mind waiting until you get whoever you want to leave :)

I've had Kidd on my island since 2020 and he never seems to ask to move out. I've grown to dislike him, so I'm going to have to resort to using an amiibo.

I wish he'd take a hint. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've had Kidd on my island since 2020 and he never seems to ask to move out. I've grown to dislike him, so I'm going to have to resort to using an amiibo.

I wish he'd take a hint. :D
From what I know, I think if you see the bubble above a villagers head when you log in an it's not the one you want to move out you can restart the game till eventually it's above the one you want to leave, so long as it's before the automatic save an you haven't talked to any of them, I think it works

• Heart
Yeah I have his amiibo. Can just get him and kick him out if you have the switch online.
I actually had Roald for ages a while ago. Good guy.
The way it works is, you need to have an empty plot on your island so you choose whoever you don’t want anymore then either time travel until they ask to leave or wait for them to ask without tt (I don’t mind either ways I know some people don’t like to time travel) and then when they’ve moved out and before someone else moves in, I move Roald into boxes and you come to my island and invite him to live with you. Sounds like a lot I know 😂 but if you’re happy with that, I don’t mind waiting until you get whoever you want to leave :)
Thank you, I’ve got the full compliment of ten islanders but just over half I really don’t want to lose. If you don’t mind I’ll wait until someone I’m a bit ambivalent about decides to go.
I’ll nudge this thread then, thanks.

From what I know, I think if you see the bubble above a villagers head when you log in an it's not the one you want to move out you can restart the game till eventually it's above the one you want to leave, so long as it's before the automatic save an you haven't talked to any of them, I think it works
Thanks. I’ll give it a go soon!

I've had Lionel since Dec 2020. My only surviving OG. Ha.

Recently got Ione and Chrissy. Ione is beautiful.

Love the DLC. Wish I could find more gold or follow instructions to hit a rock quickly.

Reactions: 2
I've had Lionel since Dec 2020. My only surviving OG. Ha.

Recently got Ione and Chrissy. Ione is beautiful.

Love the DLC. Wish I could find more gold or follow instructions to hit a rock quickly.
Stand on one side of the rock and dig three holes behind you. Then you can’t be recoiled backwards. Spam the A button to get the 8 goodies and fill in the holes afterwards.

Thank you, I’ve got the full compliment of ten islanders but just over half I really don’t want to lose. If you don’t mind I’ll wait until someone I’m a bit ambivalent about decides to go.
I’ll nudge this thread then, thanks.
Of course. That’s no problem. Just let me know whenever you want him and we can sort something out :)

• Heart
Stand on one side of the rock and dig three holes behind you. Then you can’t be recoiled backwards. Spam the A button to get the 9 goodies and fill in the holes afterwards.
Thank you 😊

I've racked up many hours this month due to illness. It's so calming.