Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Why did I let Freckles and Lucky go? Alfonso and Lionel are here to stay, precisely. Waiting for Flip to...flip off.
Urgh I can’t get Tammi off my island. I hate the way her eyes go red! Literally everyone else on my island has asked to leave at some point but she just hangs around like a bad smell. Every time she has a bubble over her head I get so excited and every time she just wants to sell me her crap 😩

Reactions: 3

Curlymushrooms

Ok I have to ask does anybody get emotionally attached to villagers? My kids got rid of dobie and I was actually upset 😅... I need a life lol 🙈

• Haha

Ef27

I hope the update gets me back in to it! I have two weeks quarantine coming up soon so it might keep me entertained 🤩

Fenella

Chatty Member
So you both have to be online (and pay the monthly cost) and the person who is hosting has to open their gates at the airport. Then if you have traded friend codes you can visit the hoster by telling the airport dude to search for friends. If you aren’t friends the hoster will need to ask for a dodo code to tell the person visiting who can then tell the airport dude to search via dodo code and input it there.

some people just open their gates all the time but others just open them to host people specifically.

I’ll add the codes here next time I’m on the switch if that’s ok!

edit- I’m not actually 100% sure you have to be a Nintendo online subscriber but I think so as I don’t think my husband can visit people as he isn’t.

Welshgal

VIP Member
I totally fell out of love. I don’t have any friends who play and don’t have the online subscription so it got super boring

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Am I missing something with Brewster. I went in and had a cup of coffee and that was all there was to do. Was such an anticlimax 🤣

I was very disappointed in the Build a Bear selection! I really wanted a KK! Preferably one that plays Bubblegum KK haha.
Yeah the selection was so poor but the thing I was disappointed about with the build a bears was that they wouldn’t ship to Ireland.
Now I’m going to have to look like a complete saddo walking into the shop (when they get them in) to build my own Isabelle at the age of 28 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Just found this thread. Yeah found Festivale a bit rubbish really. Just catching feathers to get stuff I already had. Only good bit was getting the float. Would have liked more interesting challenges and to collect things that hadn’t been sold all month in the shop.

nbt

VIP Member
So after my post yesterday saying I’d played my son’s game, purely to help him of course... I now have my own. Yay!

• Haha

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Off topic but anyone here play Stardew Valley? It’s my new obsession and taken Animal Crossings place in my life 😂
Love stardew valley! Completely obsessed with it, definitely join the Reddit/Facebook group because there’s loads of content that wouldn’t be immediately obvious

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
I'm loving it, especially now the snow is coming down in the Northern Hemisphere. My MH is crap right now so it's just what I need. Obsessed with gyroids and trying to get all the real art work from Redd.

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
I’ve only got 1!!! How do I get more?
If it's the same as last year they only come in balloons so you need to balloon farm - work out which direction your balloons float across the island (it changes at night compared to the daytime). The balloons spawn at 4 minutes and 9 minutes past so 04 09 14 19 24 and so on... so just before (at 3 and 8 minutes) go to the side of the island they spawn on and run up and down until you see the balloon, pop and hope that it's a DIY.

It's incredibly tedious but that's the only way apart from online trading.

• Wow
  • Heart

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Yes, I finally managed to get my switch to go online (had to go through via phone hotspot as it didn't like my wifi) and now have all the fruits!

Spoke too soon - accidentally picked up apples instead of cherries so now only missing one fruit :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fairypop

VIP Member
I travelled with Kapp'n to an island with out of season fish/insects, star fragments on the beach, vines on the cliffs and shooting stars! Brilliant stuff.
Me too! At first I was just getting the same island but now I’ve had vines & glowing moss, spring/blossom trees & a winter one! I want the shooting star one 😍😍

• Heart

Fairypop

VIP Member
I'm playing on the switch, I've just had the concert & unlocked terraforming. I'm addicted but knew I would be as I love animal crossing! Ngl, I'm glad bunny day was over with, the eggs were getting on my nerves, even more so than 'it's at least a C+' :ROFLMAO:
Nothing worse than catching a fish only for it to be an egg 🤬 I’m glad to see the back of it too 😂

Ensay

VIP Member
I'm a big Animal Crossing addict, can't get enough of it!

I ordered some of the Sanrio amiibo cards today so I can get new villagers and furniture. I don't care about being judged. :D

Fenella

Chatty Member
My island is currently a work in progress (again!) as I want to make it a neon pink monstrosity but my husband isn’t so keen so it’s a bit barren just now!

I have Jeremiah, Benjamin, Annabelle, Sydney as my crap disposable villagers and Marshall, Raymond, Stitches, Snake, Octavian and Apollo as my good villagers. Although Benjamin and Jeremiah are my husband and sons faves so I guess they’ll have to stay 😕

edit- I do have a Mr Blobby themed diner though!

• Haha