Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't get into stardew, I think it was the looks of it, I do prefer AC for the more 3d look, I did start playing story of friends or season of friends whatever it was called, it's very similer to most of the farming games

I only went back in animal crossing a couple of weeks ago after 6 month break 🙈 purely because it was my birthday and I love the little party 🎈 I felt so anxious though about my villagers hating me! The place is covered in weeds and cockroaches and my island is a mess ever since I flattened it and lost interest 🤣

Reactions: 4
I still play it every day when I have 10 minutes spare. Fishing is still therapeutic and even though I've heard all the answers a thousand times, I love the truly insane conversations the villagers come up with.
I would kill to watch 'Maglevs in Love' with Maglev Mike (a Maglev is a Japanese magnetic train).

Has anyone seen some of the hidden content like the Alien TV broadcast? (Watch a TV at 3.33am on Sunday or Monday mornings to see this)

Reactions: 6
I played animal crossing for years and got myself a copy of it on the switch in lockdown. I played it religiously (the amount of hours I had were embarrassing). My island was incredible I will find a picture, the amount of hours definitely show 😂

however I got bored with the lack of updates! I’ve just seen that they are adding Brewster (finally)! But unfortunately I sold the game as it was just collecting dust, I ended up buying stardew and loved it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone here play Pocket Camp? I’m loving that at the moment as there is so much more to do compared to the switch. I find I play pocket camp throughout the day and go on the switch a couple of evenings a week just to check for shooting stars/Celeste

Reactions: 2
Yeah I seen they they were adding brewster in the update trailer but people are mad because they think that he will be added to the musiam an not have his own shop, am not sure what way he will be added in but am not too fussed if it's shop or no shop, both could work for me, I was always going be one the ones that did the whole theme island an wanted a harry potter one lol

So impressed with the update! And I think I’ll do the paid for stuff too as it’s like a whole new AC game

Reactions: 1
So excited for the update. Already planning my vegetable garden and fun fair 😂
And all the new items. I think it was a great idea combining happy home into the main game. I liked it on 3ds but being it’s own separate game, it got boring after a while. Being able to actually use it in main is going to be so good. Think it’s safe to say I know what I’ll be doing all of November/December 😂😂

Wow the update looks amazing! Regretting selling the game now. I’ll have to watch an animal crossing series or something to feel like I’m playing 😂😂

Am looking forward to redesigning my houses, love the new looks they now have, I'll prob wait till black Friday an see if the dlc goes on sale

I hope the update gets me back in to it! I have two weeks quarantine coming up soon so it might keep me entertained 🤩

Reactions: 3
Buzzed for the update! What is the paid update then? Is that an additional game? I watched the main part up until it said there would be no more free content

Buzzed for the update! What is the paid update then? Is that an additional game? I watched the main part up until it said there would be no more free content
The paid dlc is like a new game almost, you design vacation homes for them an you can even make vacation homes for your villagers if you have high friendship, the whole thing looks pretty cool, you listen to what they want an pick a island an it seems to have quite a fair bit of items to use to decorate with plus you eventually unlock more

The paid dlc is like a new game almost, you design vacation homes for them an you can even make vacation homes for your villagers if you have high friendship, the whole thing looks pretty cool, you listen to what they want an pick a island an it seems to have quite a fair bit of items to use to decorate with plus you eventually unlock more
Oh ok thank you that sounds pretty cool! Sounds quite similar to pocket camp where you have to get certain items before someone can stay at your camp but more advanced ofc, I’ll definitely but it 🤣
Not sure if anyone’s played pocket camp but it’s definitely worth checking out, I was obsessed temporarily but the graphics aren’t as good as ac and quite limited in what you can do daily

Oh ok thank you that sounds pretty cool! Sounds quite similar to pocket camp where you have to get certain items before someone can stay at your camp but more advanced ofc, I’ll definitely but it 🤣
Not sure if anyone’s played pocket camp but it’s definitely worth checking out, I was obsessed temporarily but the graphics aren’t as good as ac and quite limited in what you can do daily
I loved pocket camp but found it got very repetitive after a while. Definitely watch the rest of the direct for the new dlc, it honestly looks so good! And so many new features

Anyone else frantically tidying up their island in preparation for the update? I haven't bothered in so long it's a right mess 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else frantically tidying up their island in preparation for the update? I haven't bothered in so long it's a right mess 😆
I hate to see what mines looks like lol, I haven't been on in months, I'll prob need to get back on nookazon an get stuff I've missed as well

I’ve spent a good couple of hours clearing out the overgrown flowers which have needed done forever lol.

I played it obsessively when I first got it and then just didn’t play for 4 months or so. I’m trying to play it mindfully so I don’t do the same thing again. I’m really looking forward to the new content and DLC. I’ve never played any of the previous games so it’s exciting to see some new things happening.

I haven't played for months, have forgotten what my house looks like 😂 but I'm looking forward to the updates and getting back into it