Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I used to play animal crossing all the time on my old DS , this was about 10 years ago. Bringing back allll the memories reading this thread!! Making me want to get a switch lite and AC again ❤ i loved it and all the cute little characters, I tried the app game but it wasn't the same. My kid isn't even 3 yet so I can't pretend I'm buying it for him 😂
Do it!!! My boyfriend bought NH for himself 🤣 then our daughter and I got in on it. We then bought daughter her own switch lite to get her off our island as she was ruining it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I didn't even try to buy one online as I feel like building it yourself was most the fun as a kid but I hadn't thought about how it comes across going in as an adult, oh no 😂 maybe I can borrow my niece that day haha.
I wish I had a niece to borrow. I might have to make one up. ‘Oh yeah, I think this is the one she wanted. I wouldn’t really know’ 😇

• Haha

Jc456

VIP Member
Figured out why the littlest hasn't got the update. She keeps making new accounts and deleting the old ones 🙈 she needs to have kk slider and then it'll unlock kapp'n

• Wow

Fenella

Chatty Member
I don’t want to sound like a Debbie downer but I was quite disappointed with Festivale today- I wish the items we received were different than what the shop was selling as I’ve been all decorated up for ages now.

i dunno, I just feel a bit flat with it at the moment which makes me sad as I used to love it so much!

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I used to be so addicted to this when it come out an now I just can't seem to get into it, had everything an deleted my island to start again just to see if it would bring back that excitement but it didn't last long, I really wish they would give us a huge update with a ton of things, even events arnt the same now cause I have all the diys already an there's hardly anything new now

Dogtanian

VIP Member
Each of the nook islands should have 3-4 boulders which spawn 8 clay/stone/iron/gold each, plus 1 stone if you smash it afterwards. (Yes, I'm still religiously playing this game every day since 2020).

• Heart

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
People mentioning The Sims, I used to play the original game for PC in the early 2000s when I was doing my GCSEs and A levels 😂. What’s today’s Sims like in comparison? Wondering if I should get back into it. I’ll admit though I was one for the old cheat codes like rosebud...assuming you can’t do things like that on Switch games.

Fairypop

VIP Member
So, eggs and bunnies?! I didn’t have ACNH this time last year. The bunny has arrived. When do I give it the 6 eggs? On bunny day next week?
From memory yeah I think it’s bunny day! But don’t worry you’ll have more eggs than you’ll ever need, they haunted us all last year 😖😂

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I’m on shooting star island!! Might be stating the obvious but make sure you smash the rocks on this island as they give out stars.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Thanks everyone! :) I made a big mistake assuming that eating the fruit would help me get more from the rocks! Never mind, I'll follow your tips :) Can't believe how addictive this game is haha

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
I have a question and I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly.
I go onto AC and the program tells me that a couple of friends are playing the game too. I check this in the Nintendo profile and yes, it says my friends are playing Animal Crossing.
I go to the Dodo Airlines, search for an online friend and it says 'No friends available' - check back in the switch homescreen and nintendo profile and it still says my friends are playing AC.
It's done this since the end of last week and I don't know what I've done wrong.
They would need to have their gates open in the game to allow you to visit

nbt

VIP Member
Anyone waiting for the update, it appears to have been released a day early!

• Wow

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
I did the same with the beautiful flowers one. Flowers everywhere and even though ive turned it off they still see to be coming 😂.

How many flowers do you actually have to have? Feel like stripping mine back to the bare minimum because theyre so annoying!
I spent 6 solid hours digging them up and selling them the other day. Please don't judge my use of time...I'm poorly at the moment.

I was a fool when I began playing and thought the more flowers the merrier!

Anyone else obsessed with collecting their villagers photos and hanging them up in their home?

• Heart

Fairypop

VIP Member
What time did you go to get shooting stars? Was it in the evening or Is it just always evening on that island. I’ve been so excited with the update I’ve been doing kapp’n in the morning as soon as I play but thinking maybe I should hold off and do some evening trips
I’ve just got the shooting star island 😍 it’s 11.30am on my island so doesn’t need to be night time! 🙌🏻 I don’t often play in the evenings so I’m glad 😅

• Heart
  • Wow

KateESJ

VIP Member
MAY have just ordered myself a switch lite as a late birthday present. It's for the evenings. Gotta hide it from my 4 year old... 😂

I played AC a lot when I was younger and always found it such a stress relief which is what I really need right now! Me and my eldest used to play it on the Wii all the time together 🥰 He'd get enough entertainment from talking to the villagers all day because the noises they make when they speak used to CRACK him up.

• Heart

NicePeasNorma

I haven't found Brewster yet! Was he around the island when you found him? I thought the bar would be added after the update.
UPDATE: I finally found him. Thank you for the advice 🤗. The museum will be closed to include the café and I guess he'll be there when the museum is open again.

Ef27

I only went back in animal crossing a couple of weeks ago after 6 month break 🙈 purely because it was my birthday and I love the little party 🎈 I felt so anxious though about my villagers hating me! The place is covered in weeds and cockroaches and my island is a mess ever since I flattened it and lost interest 🤣

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
I travelled with Kapp'n to an island with out of season fish/insects, star fragments on the beach, vines on the cliffs and shooting stars! Brilliant stuff.