Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What star rating is her island on? You have to have a 3 star rated island to be able to have the upgrades apparently.
How do you find that out? I've just been to Isabelle, found a few mushrooms so it must of updated? They were around the non fruit trees like someone else said

How do you find that out? I've just been to Isabelle, found a few mushrooms so it must of updated? They were around the non fruit trees like someone else said
Go to your pier and you should have a dude in a boat. If you don't I would say it hasn't updated? Also you can ask Isabelle about the island rating

Reactions: 1
Go to Isabelle and talk to her, click on ‘ask about island evaluation’ (something like that) it will tell you what rating you have out of five. The mushrooms etc came before this big update :)

Yeah the mushrooms are just seasonal, it's like the maple leaves an snowflakes that I assume we will get again pretty soon, hoping to have some new diys for the frozen series as I've already got every one of them

Lol I think you can invite friends but for the most part it's all that happens, I've still got him to unlock, I went to the island last night an met him so I asumme when I log in today he will be in the museum, kindi dissapointed he didn't come with his own little bar, I could have used that for my theme lol
I haven't found Brewster yet! Was he around the island when you found him? I thought the bar would be added after the update.

I haven't found Brewster yet! Was he around the island when you found him? I thought the bar would be added after the update.
Have you spoken to Blathers first? He gives you Brewster photo and asks you to find him then you go to Kapp’n and take a boat ride to an island and you find him there. Then go back to Blathers and he says the museum will be shut the next day to build the cafe

Have you spoken to Blathers first? He gives you Brewster photo and asks you to find him then you go to Kapp’n and take a boat ride to an island and you find him there. Then go back to Blathers and he says the museum will be shut the next day to build the cafe
I spoke to him for donations, the usual thing.

I'll give your suggestion a try. Thank you! 😊

Ive found if you time travel and then go back you get an extra trip with Kapp'n 😂

Reactions: 5
Anyone getting rid of brown simple panels and a ivy wall? The order of 5 a day is taking forever an time travelling just costs weeds to go insane lol

I spoke to him for donations, the usual thing.

I'll give your suggestion a try. Thank you! 😊
You also need to have the art exhibit open in the museum before you can get Brewster just in case you haven’t got that yet. Once it’s open blathers will have the thought bubble.

Go to your pier and you should have a dude in a boat. If you don't I would say it hasn't updated? Also you can ask Isabelle about the island rating
Go to Isabelle and talk to her, click on ‘ask about island evaluation’ (something like that) it will tell you what rating you have out of five. The mushrooms etc came before this big update :)
Yea I thought you spoke to her but it doesn't seem to be an option 🤔 no boat
Not sure what's happened!

Attachments

• Sad
You also need to have the art exhibit open in the museum before you can get Brewster just in case you haven’t got that yet. Once it’s open blathers will have the thought bubble.
It's already open, but Blathers doesn't have the thought bubble yet. I'll try tomorrow or during the following days 🤔

That’s really weird. Did the update download while she was playing it? Like maybe completely closing out of it and opening it again might kick start it.
She did the update in the morning before we went out but possibly played it while it was installing. It says to go onto the eshop and redo it if it's failed to install but it says there's no update and no option to reinstall

She did the update in the morning before we went out but possibly played it while it was installing. It says to go onto the eshop and redo it if it's failed to install but it says there's no update and no option to reinstall
Hmmm usually it doesn't let you on in the middle of a update, I wonder if she has started it an then quit to be able to get on the game, you might need to check with Nintendo themselves if there's a way to get the update

I just found tomatoes on an island when travelling with Kapp'n. Very pleased because I just bought some other edible starts from Lief on Harv's Island.

I am an idiot and set the island so everyone would water the place. Changed now to suit my nocturnal activity. Now I'm having to dig up rogue flowers. I've found 4 gyroid fragments so far and three were ready today. About to plant the fourth.

Before this update, whenever I took a photo to get Nook Miles it never worked. Finally it does.

This update has coincided with a huge dip in my health so is a great tonic.

Reactions: 3