Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only got 1!!! How do I get more?
If it's the same as last year they only come in balloons so you need to balloon farm - work out which direction your balloons float across the island (it changes at night compared to the daytime). The balloons spawn at 4 minutes and 9 minutes past so 04 09 14 19 24 and so on... so just before (at 3 and 8 minutes) go to the side of the island they spawn on and run up and down until you see the balloon, pop and hope that it's a DIY.

It's incredibly tedious but that's the only way apart from online trading.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
If it's the same as last year they only come in balloons so you need to balloon farm - work out which direction your balloons float across the island (it changes at night compared to the daytime). The balloons spawn at 4 minutes and 9 minutes past so 04 09 14 19 24 and so on... so just before (at 3 and 8 minutes) go to the side of the island they spawn on and run up and down until you see the balloon, pop and hope that it's a DIY.

It's incredibly tedious but that's the only way apart from online trading.
This is really good to know as I just thought it was completely random! Never knew they were so frequent.

Reactions: 2
How long is the cherry blossom season? I’ve got about 3 diys so I might need to time travel back to days I haven’t played 🤔

How long is the cherry blossom season? I’ve got about 3 diys so I might need to time travel back to days I haven’t played 🤔
It ends on the 10th I think - I’m going to miss the trees, they are so pretty!

Reactions: 1
I'm now a full animal crossing addict

Recently restarted my island and time travelled until i unlocked terraforming 🙈🙈

Fully flattened it and now starting to bring it together area by area. Completed the entrance earlier, next big job is to sort out the trees 🙄🙄
So... Many.... Trees!!!

Estimate I'm probably spending about 3hrs a day on it at the moment. Whoops.

It's like therapy but better 🤣

Reactions: 6
Love Animal Crossing but have been playing a lot less compared to when I first got it. Maybe once a week or so compared to hours every day.

I was very disappointed in the Build a Bear selection! I really wanted a KK! Preferably one that plays Bubblegum KK haha.

I got really into Stardew Valley as well but have taken a break - I couldn't figure out where to go next with the v1.5 update.

I've started playing a bit of Littlewood which is a bit Stardew/AC like and involves rebuilding a town after a disaster. I'm not that far in but it's nice and relaxing, it doesn't feel as grind-y as the other two can, but it does feel like it might not be as complex or long.

I was very disappointed in the Build a Bear selection! I really wanted a KK! Preferably one that plays Bubblegum KK haha.
Yeah the selection was so poor but the thing I was disappointed about with the build a bears was that they wouldn’t ship to Ireland.
Now I’m going to have to look like a complete saddo walking into the shop (when they get them in) to build my own Isabelle at the age of 28 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Yeah the selection was so poor but the thing I was disappointed about with the build a bears was that they wouldn’t ship to Ireland.
Now I’m going to have to look like a complete saddo walking into the shop (when they get them in) to build my own Isabelle at the age of 28 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I didn't even try to buy one online as I feel like building it yourself was most the fun as a kid but I hadn't thought about how it comes across going in as an adult, oh no 😂 maybe I can borrow my niece that day haha.

• Haha
I didn't even try to buy one online as I feel like building it yourself was most the fun as a kid but I hadn't thought about how it comes across going in as an adult, oh no 😂 maybe I can borrow my niece that day haha.
I wish I had a niece to borrow. I might have to make one up. ‘Oh yeah, I think this is the one she wanted. I wouldn’t really know’ 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, I finally managed to get my switch to go online (had to go through via phone hotspot as it didn't like my wifi) and now have all the fruits!

Spoke too soon - accidentally picked up apples instead of cherries so now only missing one fruit :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Over 13 months, racking up 700 hours of playing time and I still haven’t got any peaches. 🤣

Just spotted this thread! I’ve started playing again after taking a break last year, I’m so relieved that villagers don’t move out randomly anymore 😅
No sorry, I only started playing in April.

I registered all my double diy’s on here.
Oh wow! I have lots of things on your wishlist and would love to trade for some of your DIYs or I can give you bells too 😊

I also have all the fruits if anyone needs any? 🙂