Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found tomatoes on an island when travelling with Kapp'n. Very pleased because I just bought some other edible starts from Lief on Harv's Island.

I am an idiot and set the island so everyone would water the place. Changed now to suit my nocturnal activity. Now I'm having to dig up rogue flowers. I've found 4 gyroid fragments so far and three were ready today. About to plant the fourth.

Before this update, whenever I took a photo to get Nook Miles it never worked. Finally it does.

This update has coincided with a huge dip in my health so is a great tonic.
Was that the beautiful island one? I've heard flowers go mental with that setting lol, I went with night owl hoping my shops would be open a few hours longer than they are but it's literally one hour longer

Also I have leif selling potatoes if anyone wants some, will be tomorrow cause am off to bed but am looking for 5 each of the tomatoes, sugarcane an wheat if anyone has them, am happy to give potatoes to anyone that wants them as well

I honestly feel so dang robbed with that kappn island thing, 3 islands I've been to an it's been nothing but rubbish apple trees an cosmos, like how are people getting vines an new bushes an star fragments from rocks 😖

I just found tomatoes on an island when travelling with Kapp'n. Very pleased because I just bought some other edible starts from Lief on Harv's Island.

I am an idiot and set the island so everyone would water the place. Changed now to suit my nocturnal activity. Now I'm having to dig up rogue flowers. I've found 4 gyroid fragments so far and three were ready today. About to plant the fourth.

Before this update, whenever I took a photo to get Nook Miles it never worked. Finally it does.

This update has coincided with a huge dip in my health so is a great tonic.
I did the same with the beautiful flowers one. Flowers everywhere and even though ive turned it off they still see to be coming 😂.

How many flowers do you actually have to have? Feel like stripping mine back to the bare minimum because theyre so annoying!

I did the same with the beautiful flowers one. Flowers everywhere and even though ive turned it off they still see to be coming 😂.

How many flowers do you actually have to have? Feel like stripping mine back to the bare minimum because theyre so annoying!
I spent 6 solid hours digging them up and selling them the other day. Please don't judge my use of time...I'm poorly at the moment.

I was a fool when I began playing and thought the more flowers the merrier!

Anyone else obsessed with collecting their villagers photos and hanging them up in their home?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I spent 6 solid hours digging them up and selling them the other day. Please don't judge my use of time...I'm poorly at the moment.

I was a fool when I began playing and thought the more flowers the merrier!

Anyone else obsessed with collecting their villagers photos and hanging them up in their home?
I won't judge, I have a chronic illness so spend alot of the time on the game too.

I had a wall dedicated to their photos. Im desperate for Pinky's but she won't give it up!!

I won't judge, I have a chronic illness so spend alot of the time on the game too.

I had a wall dedicated to their photos. Im desperate for Pinky's but she won't give it up!!
It's frustrating! I'm annoyed I let Lucky leave before I knew about the photo thing.

Too much going on with the update! No idea what to prioritise first? And how do I get the crops?!

Reactions: 1
Too much going on with the update! No idea what to prioritise first? And how do I get the crops?!
I visited Harv's Island (take 100k bells with you), and set up the Leif co-op. The next day it should be open when you revisit his island. I also travelled to an island with Kapp'n and found tomatoes.

Reactions: 2
I haven't found Brewster yet! Was he around the island when you found him? I thought the bar would be added after the update.
UPDATE: I finally found him. Thank you for the advice 🤗. The museum will be closed to include the café and I guess he'll be there when the museum is open again.

Reactions: 4
If anyone does do the beautiful island an find themselves with a insane amount of flowers lol I'll take some green mum's an any blue flowers from you, can't seem to get mine to breed

Just an update on my question about Turkey Day, on my loading screen today it said it’s on the 4th Thursday of November 🎉

I’ve had a Lily of the Valley appear this morning. Googled it and saw it appears once you have a 5 star island. Went to check with Isabelle and I do! Quite sadly happy with myself 😅🤓

Reactions: 11
I’ve had a Lily of the Valley appear this morning. Googled it and saw it appears once you have a 5 star island. Went to check with Isabelle and I do! Quite sadly happy with myself 😅🤓
I dug them all up to make a pretty display (for shame)

Edited. Lionel and Lolly have both given me extra photos!

• Heart
Mines is still 3 star lol, my old one before it went was 5 star which surprised me as it was no where near completed, I think they rate it on how much stuff is on the island, looking forward to finally being back to a 5 star again

Reactions: 2
Mines is still 3 star lol, my old one before it went was 5 star which surprised me as it was no where near completed, I think they rate it on how much stuff is on the island, looking forward to finally being back to a 5 star again
According to what Isabelle suggested me, it's about the amount of stuff you place (and get in exchange for miles) in your island.
I'm still on 3 stars, so I'm investing in infrastructure and those items to raise the popularity score.

I'll get there eventually, it's just taking forever to get things due to the limit of 5 you can order an most of what I want I need to order, so far all that's fully completed is my residential area, still even got the rooms in the house to do lol

I only have one fossil left to complete the whole collection in my museum and I can’t seem to get it! Sick of Blathers telling me he already has them every time I get some more assessed 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 5