Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Maybe she didn’t go to Saffron’s party because the dress code was fiesta so Ana couldn’t wear her green jumper

• Haha
Reactions: 124

Scbu

VIP Member
Im kinda shocked at some of you , if you got a notification for her video surely that means you’re still subscribed to her channel 😳😳😳😧😧🤨🤨😠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
I Cba to go back all the pages but can someone pls explain the deleted video? I missed it 🥺
Is it just me or are these comments driving anyone else mad 😖😖😖😖 we can’t keep recapping on every page for everyone! Scroll back it’s mentioned on nearly every single page!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103

Kazzie20

VIP Member
IVE SUSSED IT.

Freya is the person that isnt allowed in her house because she said Mejulie looks like a potato

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Why was Ana pretending to be right grossed out by greasing the dish with her hands because she was in front of people, but when she was on her own she didn’t care, pick me pick me Josh.

03A38B08-C972-4B12-AC4B-ED0991992846.jpeg
B69696A4-0BAE-41BA-84F7-2266C15FFF39.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88

paigelemonade

VIP Member
First of all, I'm glad most of you have come to your senses are realised just how annoying Freya is, thought it was just me at first lol

Second... What is this wiki people are on about? I can't find anything about Ana on wiki, what am I misssingggg
D5E5ECC5-0514-46D0-B946-633BDC767797.jpeg

I’m sorry but the fact you searched literal Wikipedia for facts on mingsnorth has me dying 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

anonauntie

VIP Member
She chats crap.
tells her mum everything straight away ? Yet her mum only found out she slept with two guys (since being in Manchester) in that video she’s now deleted 🤦🏻‍♀️
And didn’t go to saffron’s party cos she had a migraine, yes that’s why her voice sounds croaky. She was planning just the day before the party looking for accommodation, what she woke up with a migraine and thought nah I’m now bedridden? BS. she was isolating.

• Haha
Reactions: 84

freshgossip5

VIP Member
There’s deffo something more to it than her just not feeling well
We’ve all felt a bit unwell before a party / night out before but when it’s your best friends 21st you take some paracetamol and get on with it (assuming it wasn’t covid, obviously). Just go along for a couple hours, don’t drink and leave early if you feel that shit. There’s clearly more to it

Reactions: 77

newtoyou

VIP Member
✨ ✨ ✨✨✨ I’VE UPDATED THE WIKI WITH THE QUESTION ABOUT THE JULIE VIDEO BEING DELETED. YOU CAN NOW USE THE WORDS “CHECK THE WIKI” WHEN THE NEXT PERSON ASKS (which will be the next page 😅) ✨✨✨✨✨

Ps please don’t take offence anyone, but if you’re a regular reader of these threads you’ll understand why people are getting a tad impatient with the same question every couple of pages when the answer can be found if you scroll back a few pages (sometimes even one page). 💖✨ thanks bbs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Catastrophe0102

Okay, let's make a new rule bbys. The next person to ask about the deleted video has to eat an entire raw onion and wear the same jumper for an entire month just like our favorite girl boss CEO 😂!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68