Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets stop making excuses for Covid Ana with the bad hair , she’s not I’ll she’s got Covid or the two goons have and she would have to isolate , weirdly it’s around this time her dream project was due out ? 🤭🥴🥴

Reactions: 14
How did I rip these, oh well easy access for Joshy
Nothing more cringy than someone sticking their finger up for a photo! You’re not hard Ana 😂
Lol chavtastic Ana🤣

Just saw this but am sorry what does she know about skincare 😂🙄
You've gotta be kidding!!! Have you seen her skin?? Wouldn't be taking skin care tips of Ana bby x

This person being Ana
Wholeheartedly agree with this. I wouldn't mind but it's not even nice 😂

Do you think she’s trying to recreate her own version of Haz and Byron with Callum and Freya 😂😂
I reckon so but FAILING! They are the worst substitutes honestly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Tbf ana probs refused to do a covid test so that’s why she couldn’t go

Reactions: 34
Well it’s Haz’s birthday so it’ll be interesting to see if Ana does a birthday post or if she’s spotted out celebrating with her, if she did have covid she’d still be isolating now so we’ll see

Reactions: 17
Ana probably didn't get invited because she had them two pratts following her around like two lost puppy dogs, also Callum and Fraya would spoil the atmosphere and try to be centre of attention like they do in Ana's vlogs it will be very uncomfortable for Saffron.
Apparently on Saffron's instergram stories Ana was unwell, that's was why she didn't attend Saffron's party. But with Fraya and Callum following her around all day no wonder Ana got sick.

Reactions: 1
Just gone to have a snoop at her insta (I don't follow the walking onion, I just spy every so often) and I must say, the latest camera roll dump is boring af. Why even bother posting lol

Reactions: 8
why does she just look so grubby and dirty all the time??? she looks like she needs a good bath

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Haz does not suit dark hair!!! And neither does Ana!! Ana actually looks pretty in that OLD picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Don’t come on here often but, with Wendy saffron saying Anastasia is ill.. and her not mentioning it. But flossie recently said she had covid but deleted story quickly after. I do think she’s hiding it completely to avoid the hate.. she hasn’t posted a single story out which is so unlike Anastasia.. well defo see tonight seeing as haz bday

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but even if she does have covid she will be at haz party. Ana does not give a tit about covid and she never has. She only didn’t go to Saffs because they made them all get negative tested. She’s just not telling us because we all know she hasn’t kept to the rules.

Reactions: 24
It's even more bizarre to me when I remember that Freya and Callum were Haz and Byrons friends from uni first... And Ana just latched onto them🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
For not going to Saff's party? Lol I could think of better reasons but let's face it if Saff dosen't get cancelled for something like the pathetic train rant then I doubt Ana would over this.
It’s not about staffs party it’s cos she defo has covid let’s be honest but she’s trynna play it safe not baiting herself out like flossie did and yet wanna Pingle with people and party .. and also how she treated her mom in her latest video dont u think it was digusting or nah??? And also alll the blackfishing she’s doing or u can’t see that an’ll ?? My opinion anyways u can agree or disagree but u can’t say what she’s doing it’s okay lol.

Reactions: 10
I have another theory.

An unlikely one, but I just don’t believe the excuse of her being unwell so I’m thinking of other options.

What if Ana’s filming for a tv show or something?😂 she mentioned in a video ages ago that something big in her career was coming, and in the video with her mum, Julie said she didn’t invite her on holiday because she knew she was busy this week, and she’s not posted properly all week. I’m not talking massive programs, just something small 😭
She’s too bleeping lazy for that😂😂 Saffron is so motivated; she’s done Strictly, actual brand collabs not just skinnydip😂😂 Ana would just be like “send me the merch and I’ll pick which ones the ugliest” she hasn’t had a job in her life, she’s lazy when it comes to her actual job filming ffs, her content is shocking these days

Reactions: 11
It’s not about staffs party it’s cos she defo has covid let’s be honest but she’s trynna play it safe not baiting herself out like flossie did and yet wanna Pingle with people and party .. and also how she treated her mom in her latest video dont u think it was digusting or nah??? And also alll the blackfishing she’s doing or u can’t see that an’ll ?? My opinion anyways u can agree or disagree but u can’t say what she’s doing it’s okay lol.
No no I agree, IMO they both should be cancelled but I was just using an example where it should have happened but didn't happen. People (who aren't on here) are so fickle to it all you see. We're on the same side don't worry 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.