Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"we just poured lemonade in it and it like.. rose" :rolleyes: you mean when you put more liquid in the glass it got fuller..is she actually that thick or?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
24 HOURS ON A BOAT ANALYSIS

Mingsnorth is back and with a new video *not really seen as it was uploaded Monday and most of us already saw it*

So what’s the basic breakdown of the crap that happened?

- Firstly we have onion breathe appear on the screen with an Orange face and patchy crusty tan around her neck.

- Not even a minute into the video she is already associating it with Sophia & Cinzia. She showed a brief video of her suitcase for the boat, in which it had “the girls bathroom” game. That girl is so obsessed with them she needs a restraining order.

-A crap ton of food has been purchased for the trip (no surprise there)

- Still not even 2 minutes into the video, Mingsnorth is doing an #AD for A browser extension she clearly doesn’t use, as we all know she throws money away like it’s a bag of sh1t!

- At 4:47 minutes in, she describes a kitchen island as “ a big little island”. That girl must have more wonky teeth than she does GCSEs if she thinks what came out of her mouth made any sense.

- Gollum has lost his voice, apparently from screaming at the football match… probably just has covid like we all suspected, guess he will have to go on sick leave soon😭

- THIS ONE IS HILARIOUS at 6:46 she goes on to say she “loves how many plants there are” around the boat… AFTER JUST SLATING MEJULIE OFF TWO VIDEOS AGO SAYING THE AMOUNT OF PLANTS IN HER HOUSE IS HORRID!!!!

-Cheesy toes Anna, then goes on to unpack the copious amounts of food onto the HOB in the kitchen, DESPITE the amount of counter top space there is. Again, more crooked teeth then brain cells.

- Attention seeker Freya is still trying to get her 5 mins of fame in the vid, take a shot everytime the word “detox” or “girls” is mentioned.

- They all act surprised that the Twister ice lollies are melted despite the fact they weren’t stored in a freezer on a boiling hot day.

- Loads of video footage of the manky green canal waters, looks like Mingsnorths’ bath after washing her fake tan off.

-Anna begging for likes, daydreaming she will get 25K thumbs up on this vid even though none of her videos recently have got anywhere near that😂😂

- She also begs for skincare advice and asks which products help with spots. Try drinking water and eating healthier and maybe just maybe you will see an improvement.

-Gollum looks like death warmed up in the morning whilst the girls wear ridiculously ugly facemasks whilst cooking breakfast.

-Random clips of them feeling sorry for the ducks and feeding them bread.

-To close the video, another mention of the browser extension cos she is obsessed with doing ADS.

and just for fun…..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Mingsnorth is back and with a new video *not really seen as it was uploaded Monday and most of us already saw it*

- Firstly we have onion breathe appear on the screen with an Orange face and patchy crusty tan around her neck.

- Not even a minute into the video she is already associating it with Sophia & Cinzia. She showed a brief video of her suitcase for the boat, in which it had “the girls bathroom” game. That girl is so obsessed with them she needs a restraining order.

- Still not even 2 minutes into the video, Mingsnorth is doing an #AD for A browser extension she clearly doesn’t use, as we all know she throws money away like it’s a bag of sh1t!

- At 4:47 minutes in, she describes a kitchen island as “ a big little island”. That girl must have more wonky teeth than she does GCSEs if she thinks what came out of her mouth made any sense.

- Gollum has lost his voice, apparently from screaming at the football match… probably just has covid like we all suspected, guess he will have to go on sick leave soon😭

- THIS ONE IS HILARIOUS at 6:46 she goes on to say she “loves how many plants there are” around the boat… AFTER JUST SLATING MEJULIE OFF TWO VIDEOS AGO SAYING THE AMOUNT OF PLANTS IN HER HOUSE IS HORRID!!!!

-Cheesy toes Anna, then goes on to unpack the copious amounts of food onto the HOB in the kitchen, DESPITE the amount of counter top space there is. Again, more crooked teeth then brain cells.

- Attention seeker Freya is still trying to get her 5 mins of fame in the vid, take a shot everytime the word “detox” or “girls” is mentioned.

- They all act surprised that the Twister ice lollies are melted despite the fact they weren’t stored in a freezer on a boiling hot day.

- Loads of video footage of the manky green canal waters, looks like Mingsnorths’ bath after washing her fake tan off.

-Anna begging for likes, daydreaming she will get 25K thumbs up on this vid even though none of her videos recently have got anywhere near that😂😂

- She also begs for skincare advice and asks which products help with spots. Try drinking water and eating healthier and maybe just maybe you will see an improvement.

-Gollum looks like death warmed up in the morning whilst the girls wear ridiculously ugly facemasks whilst cooking breakfast.

-To close the video, another mention of the browser extension cos she is obsessed with doing ADS.

and just for fun…..
Thank you, this was brilliant 😂

Reactions: 17
callum talking about keeping his feet off of the internet as well, dude we’d be too busy being sick to post about it i reckon 😂😂
He’s lived in the same awful shoes for a year now so can’t imagine the state of his trotters 🤢🤢🤢🤢

… And where did Byron find his boyfriend ? The 70s 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Freya and Gollum are clearly just using Ana for their 5 seconds of fame, if you can even call it that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“i love all the plants in here” wasnt that in ur mums house hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 65
complains ab spots but eats so many takeaways and takes her makeup off with makeup wipes……

damn i used to have crappy skin a few years ago, she’s got all this money she can invest in some decent skincare. ditch the wipes, drink water, wear spf every day, improve ur diet, go see a doctor for acne cream even. i promise there will be a difference lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

and just for fun…..
You’re amazing for this 😂🙌 if anyone asks what happened in the video now I’m personally gonna give them a slap lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Honestly I used to find it endearing that she was so amazed by every tiny novelty thing (like lights with the tv) bc I thought it was bc she was humble or whatever, but now I realise it’s literally just bc she’s thick as duck. I’m sorry🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 40
complains ab spots but eats so many takeaways and takes her makeup off with makeup wipes……

damn i used to have crappy skin a few years ago, she’s got all this money she can invest in some decent skincare. ditch the wipes, drink water, wear spf every day, improve ur diet, go see a doctor for acne cream even. i promise there will be a difference lol.
Yeah sat there eating bacon rolls with cheese but complaining she has break outs lol. There’s your answer hun😅👋

Honestly I used to find it endearing that she was so amazed by every tiny novelty thing (like lights with the tv) bc I thought it was bc she was humble or whatever, but now I realise it’s literally just bc she’s thick as duck. I’m sorry🥲
Don’t be sorry you’re speaking straight facts mate! 😃👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
“my skins sooo bad atm🥺😩” and then shoves in ungodly amounts of fast food and sugary açai bowls #aesfethic 🫐💘💅🏻 and uses primark wipes to scrub her skin. no wonder why bby <3

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.