Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been loving making her creative context recently according to her new video LOLLLL what creative content 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She chats crap.
tells her mum everything straight away ? Yet her mum only found out she slept with two guys (since being in Manchester) in that video she’s now deleted 🤦🏻‍♀️
And didn’t go to saffron’s party cos she had a migraine, yes that’s why her voice sounds croaky. She was planning just the day before the party looking for accommodation, what she woke up with a migraine and thought nah I’m now bedridden? BS. she was isolating.

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Anna was ill for about a week, and bed ridden for 4 days….very similar to covid symptoms there 🙄🙄

Reactions: 39
Do we actually believe that she got cold feet and ended it with thingy or do we think it was the other more than likely the other way around

Reactions: 27
Also her weight gain talk, she hasn’t gained weight her face isn’t weight gain but most of us can see that’s bloat from alcohol and fast food and probably fillers.

Reactions: 29
Nobody (on here at least) ever said weight gain was a bad thing but to watch her eating non stop takeaways the past few months and then hear her call it "healthy weight gain" is just not it hun

Reactions: 59
I also find it really irresponsible hearing her talk about when she was ill and mentioned nothing about getting tested, as others have said they're sure symptoms of covid, everyone should know how important it is now to get tested even with one symptom and I hope she still wasn't making Freya and Callum come into the "office" while she was ill and potentially spreading it to others

Reactions: 24
This whole video is an attempt and failing at damage control to justify this new CEO Boss witch life in Manny she’s living and trying to persuade everyone she’s not changed for the worst and posting career suicide video after career suicide video.,

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I also find it really irresponsible hearing her talk about when she was ill and mentioned nothing about getting tested, as others have said they're sure symptoms of covid, everyone should know how important it is now to get tested even with one symptom and I hope she still wasn't making Freya and Callum come into the "office" while she was ill and potentially spreading it to others
I think it’s more she just doesn’t want to admit it was covid and she had to isolate she knows she’ll get hate and having just got hate from that video with her mum she’s gonna avoid it.

Reactions: 7
Here we go…
- the fake nail on her thumb looks terrifying
- why don’t you have your car? how is that a question she’s avoided, she’s addressed this loads of times lol
- I don’t know why but this video is convincing me she has had cheek fillers because when she smiles her cheeks don’t move at all?
- why happened to the guy you went on a date with? she thought he was gonna be her bf and then something switched in her and she ended it. She thought she wanted a bf because haz and Byron have bfs (duh haha) but it got serious too quickly and she thinks it wasn’t meant to be. She’s enjoying going on dates and meeting people
- why did you delete the video with Julie? YES THE QUESTION WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR we’re getting the whole family history here okayyyy, they’re the best of friends, she tells her mum everything even if she had a one night stand lol, they take the piss out of each other, her mum took the piss out of her having loads of pampas grass. People didn’t understand that she was taking the piss out of how many plants her mum had and people were calling her a brat, saying money had gone to her head etc… she woke up and read the comments, felt they were the worst set of comments on a video ever, rung her mum and asked if the comments were true, Julie says you’re not that person blah blah blah so she decided to delete the video and talk about it later because she knows she not that person
- why didn’t you go to Saff’s bday? she was really ill… bedridden for four days, was it covid??? she doesn’t say
- will you ever been back the old content? Long story short she says she will. she feels like in the last couple of months she lost herself a little bit (no tit Sherlock), hate about her appearance doesn’t get to her but recently hate has got to her so she doesn’t want to show herself without her hair and makeup done anymore. Puts a TW about weight gain, used to have a fast metabolism and could eat anything but she was happy she put on a bit more weight as she’s grown up but the comments and screenshots about her being bloated and double chins has got to her.
The only thing I would say is that you need to realise Ana that you can’t still eat everything you used to and I think people would be less critical of your appearance if you were more open, like in this video, about how your body changes as you get older. You need to really understand that bad skin and bloating in your face is being worsened by your poor diet and you cannot say you hardly ever have takeaways when we’ve seen your videos. Growing up and being a healthy person means you have to start saying no to takeaways all the time and making good decisions about what to put into your body! if she talked about that and being happy with her body people would be more understanding I think. Yes partly you have to understand her body changes as she gets older but you also have to hold yourself accountable for having a poor diet and you have to take more responsibility for what you eat
- she’s working on the biggest video she’s ever made
- she misses picking up the camera and talking
- she never felt out with haz, they just drifted (aka she got a bf) but now they’re talking a lot and they have things planned in the future
- she’s been reading here lol because she says people were saying that she’s replaced haz and Byron with Callum and Freya - she says it looks like that because she only shows certain things but they’re all still friends
- talks about boob jobs, she says she’s scared of having surgery and she’ll probably never have one but she might one day have a nose job. Talks about the nose filler from last year but says there’s no filler in her face rn… why are your cheeks like that though Ana? am I just looking too far into it?
- she wants to know what old content we want to see
- she’s announcing her secret project next week on her instagram

edit: someone above made the good point that her mum didn’t know she’d slept with two guys since moving to Manchester until the deleted video, good spot! so you don’t tell her everything straight away then Ana ahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 48
do people really care about her car??? is there not more important things going on lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Says she hasn’t got a car because she doesn’t have a car park space yet and she’s not even on top of the very long waiting list, then goes on to say she’s test driving then buying her new dream car like next week? But she doesn’t have a car parking space?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.