Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I'm only one minute in but was just reading the comments, aren't they a fickle bunch?? I suppose they're only, what, 12 year olds, so i'll let them off🤣. Like they've forgotten about the previous video, no mention of it or or any acknowledgement and just back to being up her ass??

Reactions: 14
Also someone said about the chemistry between that josh guy and Ana. And we all through he was gay. But I’m pretty sure the gay one is the one that was in the London vlog with them. Not this josh. But I could be wrong.

Reactions: 18
Where is Freya from? Stop over exaggerating the northern accent, you make me cringe and you've got Ana doing it too. Callum, sorry but he's 🤢 and he just looks extremely SLOW. As for Ana, lol might be a slightly different theme (still food centred😜) but I was still bored lol.

Reactions: 19
I really wanna know why she wasn’t at Saffron’s party and what was so important for her not to be. Let’s face it if she was there she would of had it all over Instagram. 😂

Do we reckon Harriet and Libby don’t like Ana? Them two come across very bitchy and I reckon Saffron turns into a different person around them.

Reactions: 33
That’s horrible how can she speak to her mum knowing she’s gone through a lot in her life & with the cancer thing that’s disgusting.
So what started it was she basically made fun of Julie and in a veryyy bitchy manner criticised the way she decorates her own home from having "too many" plants, mirror placements and clothes hangers ffs saying how expensive hers are 😂 this is all coming from Ana who's flat looks like Instagram and Tiktok vomited all over it. Also had the cheek to ask if Julie uses her car when shes not there

It was titled "asking each other uncomfortable questions" and she sure as hell made it uncomfortable to watch!! Julie was getting riled up and was raising her voice at her but Ana had that smug face throughout :rolleyes: the video received so many negative comments, not one single positive one so she took it down because of the hate

Reactions: 18
Is it possible that saffron invited ana, but ana brought Freya and Callum with her when they don’t have an invite expecting saffron to be okay with them coming, saffs said ‘no they can’t come’ and maybe that’s why ana didn’t go in the end, because even if ana is down there for saffron’s birthday, why the hell would saffron invite Callum and Freya?? they’re not her friends, and I certainly wouldn’t want people I’m not close too coming to my party for the sake of it, especially when the party is at my mums house!
I thought this too but then I saw Syd brought her tag along non influencer friend Molly. I didn’t think Saffron and Syd were that close let alone Molly and Saffron, Molly loves drama and is always tagging along with Syd to places she normally wouldn’t be invited to. I think it’s more a case of, if Anna went alone, who would she hang out with other than saffron? Jed’s girlfriend was there and I don’t think Anna is friends with any of saffron’s, she’d be with Wendy probably 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m confused why she isn’t there after Freya posted for places to go in Brighton or whatever so seemed they were defo heading there after London unless she’s finally got the rona 🤔
My theory is maybe they got covid hence why none of them went and also isnt saff friends with flossie and Olivia and Millie or she isn’t ?

Reactions: 13
she's deleting all the comments about the previous video lmao
Oh? Just seen this after my comment. Maybe I shouldn't be so harsh on the 12 year olds LOL. So they did mention it but she's deleted them? Why am I not surprised. Lol I wish someone recorded it, we should have seen it coming that she'd delete it with the comments it had. She's trying to erase it completely. We haven't forgotten Ana.

I thought the same thing, surely she wouldn't have brought freya and callum along without invites expecting saffron to be okay with it?
This is Ana we're talking about 🤣

Reactions: 3
Maybe they didnt go to saffs party because they had to be up early to delete all the hate on YouTube lol

• Haha
Reactions: 62
The fact Saffron invited Imogen (Imogenation) and Spencer and not Ana 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
This is honestly the worst video I’ve ever watched on YouTube 😂 it’s so messy and uninteresting. Her content is getting so much worse!
Honestly I think because it's sort of a different theme and the comments said it was good I gave it a go, but honestly it was just boring, same old. I don't even know what Ana will have to do to please us...but must try harder 🤣

Reactions: 3
She’s deleted my comment I said we subbed to you not this trio. Views are shockingly low she used to get 19K of views in 30 mins it’s taken her 3 hours. Glad it’s not just me that’s fed up with Freya and Callum. It’s like Bryon, haz and saffron are all in the bin now

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.