Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time poster👋🏼 I usually just read here but somethings really annoyed me about anas deleted video… judging from the comments on her new video her target audience is what, 11-13 maybe? But in her deleted one she was talking about how many boys she’s slept with? Just makes me so mad because kids can’t be kids anymore with this kind of content being thrown around like it’s nothing… she’s trying to make her channel less PG but she isn’t creating content that moves away from that. I’m not shaming her at all but I really think she needs to consider more carefully who her audience is!!!

Reactions: 52
Maybe she didn’t go to Saffron’s party because the dress code was fiesta so Ana couldn’t wear her green jumper

• Haha
Reactions: 124
I am 1000% convinced that either Ana, Callum or Freya tested positive for covid which is why they couldn’t go to Saffs party.

I can literally hear Wendy saying ‘sorry saff but if they tested positive they’re not coming’ 😅

but of course Ana will never be able to explain the truth because then she’d be expected to actually isolate 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 66
If Ana wants to have any shred of credibility left she's need to go back to Wellingborough, go visit her nan, her home town mates instead of these fake wannabees, repair her relationship with Julie. I don't know, I just think she's the worse ever since moving to Manchester. She's changed so much. What's the difference if she's in Wellingborough or Manchester, all the exciting vlogs of interesting stuff in Manny she could do and she never does so what's the difference???.

Because I thought ok might not be much in Wellingborough so that's why she moved there but you don't even show the exciting stuff of Manchester, just food videos 24/7. This stalking has got to stop!!! The smugness has got to stop!! The fakeness has got to stop. Just be authentically you ANA.

20k views in 3 hours….
Yikes

Maybe she didn’t go to Saffron’s party because the dress code was fiesta so Ana couldn’t wear her green jumper
But why can I actually believe this!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Who thinks Callum and Fraya is annoying and trys to steal the limelight on Ana's vlogs?
Do they get paid by just being on her vids ? Also I think ive commented ‘ Freya needs her own channel’ before but got deleted I wonder why .. 🙄

Reactions: 14
That video is shocking she deserves to not keep making a living from YouTube it's like they just had a unsual night in a like they filmed it by accident

Reactions: 12
That video is shocking she deserves to not keep making a living from YouTube it's like they just had a unsual night in a like they filmed it by accident
I wish YouTube was more strict with making money off of it. You can tell some of these influencers put the bare minimum into it, yet they know they'll get paid thousands regardless, yes looking at you Saff and Ana and there's many more too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I Cba to go back all the pages but can someone pls explain the deleted video? I missed it 🥺
Is it just me or are these comments driving anyone else mad 😖😖😖😖 we can’t keep recapping on every page for everyone! Scroll back it’s mentioned on nearly every single page!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103
Watching her trying to flirt & flutter her eyelids at that josh guy Is so cringe lol. She really does think everyone fancies her doesn’t she 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 35
You would have thought Byron & Haz would have gone to saffron party. I know it's another questionable friendship but Byron is her editor at the very least. Or now that they're both loved up, friends are on the backburner

Reactions: 21
Is it just me or are these comments driving anyone else mad 😖😖😖😖 we can’t keep recapping on every page for everyone! Scroll back it’s mentioned on nearly every single page!
Lol some of u lot are too big for ur boots, i asked nicely chill out lol. Ur all active on this thread enough every second of the day so it takes 2 secs to explain to someone 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Also I saw people saying it just be covid related, come on we know ana she doesn’t give two fucks about covid hahah
She might not care, but Saffron said she’s requiring people to test negative before letting them in. Ana or her friends could have tested positive and that’s why, or been told to isolate by the app

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.