Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she was either never going despite them being like twins (🤣 you do have to feel sorry for Saffron a tiny little bit for that comparison) and ‘BEST’ friends or she has indeed got Covid as Freya obviously posted that she (so i imagine everyone’s Favourite CEO boss witch and their other little sidekick were all together) were in/going to be in Brighton around that time, and then obviously a no show. It would be quite funny if Ana and her hangers on turning up at Saffron’s Ana dressed up in her best bright green tracksuit and tested positive on the door and subsequently denied entry.

Reactions: 10
Not surprised if she’s picked the virus up. The girl doesn’t even wash her hands without her mummy telling her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I mean, feeling unwell is a perfectly valid reason not to do something, I don't care if your friend made a blood sacrifice for you, you still don't owe them that. However, we all know Ana could have a lurgy that kills 99% of people it touches and she'd still be doing a nationwide bar crawl bby x
i think being ill is reason enough not to go somewhere for sure but the reason I called covid straight away is the way she’s acted about it. She’s gone absolutely silent, hasn’t addressed it herself at all.

when she posted the birthday message for saffron on Instagram you would have thought she would have said either ‘I’m so sad Ican’t make it tonight’ but she hasn’t cause she doesn’t want to draw attention to it. I genuinely don’t think she would mention it and just ignore everyone asking

Reactions: 29
i think being ill is reason enough not to go somewhere for sure but the reason I called covid straight away is the way she’s acted about it. She’s gone absolutely silent, hasn’t addressed it herself at all.

when she posted the birthday message for saffron on Instagram you would have thought she would have said either ‘I’m so sad Ican’t make it tonight’ but she hasn’t cause she doesn’t want to draw attention to it. I genuinely don’t think she would mention it and just ignore everyone asking
For sure I agree, I was more referring to people expecting her to go to the party if she's (actually) ill just because they are "best friends", which we all know they aren't anyway. But even if they were, illness is valid lmao.

Reactions: 9
Ana has had both her covid jabs I think according to her twitter, so I doubt it is covid. Probably just hungover and couldn't be arsed to get her lazy arse there, instead staying in to eat her precious McDonalds with her employees.

Reactions: 6
I think Ana only had her first vaccine, but then declared herself a health professional

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ana has had both her covid jabs I think according to her twitter, so I doubt it is covid. Probably just hungover and couldn't be arsed to get her lazy arse there, instead staying in to eat her precious McDonalds with her employees.
lol you do know that you can stilll get covid even though

Reactions: 23
What if she’s been told to self isolate, intended to come anyways but saff Wendy etc have said absolutely no to her coming as a result of that (coz I know they were looking for folk to test before the party), so now need to say she was just unwell Coz they can’t our her publicly online when she’s blatantly breaking rules elsewhere- but they weren’t going to risk her being in their home?

Reactions: 19
I know someone that has had covid twice and they are double jabbed so it doesn’t really mean anything

Reactions: 20
I think she might address it but it will be with a load of excuses like I was going through a hard time with my mental health blah blah. It’s not a apology if Ana doesn’t make a load of excuses up and lies.
Can someone recap what happened please? Which video did she delete? I was a bit busy with work no time to check here woops

Reactions: 4
Can someone recap what happened please? Which video did she delete? I was a bit busy with work no time to check here woops
she deleted a video with her and julie, as she was being extremely rude to her and got lots of backlash. also, she had to delete a video which either Gollum or Attentionseeker (one of her employed slaves) accidentally uploaded called “24 hours on a boat” which we suspect will be up tomorrow.
#Ceo snaggle tooth bbysss💞✨💋

Reactions: 12
✨ ✨ ✨✨✨ I’VE UPDATED THE WIKI WITH THE QUESTION ABOUT THE JULIE VIDEO BEING DELETED. YOU CAN NOW USE THE WORDS “CHECK THE WIKI” WHEN THE NEXT PERSON ASKS (which will be the next page 😅) ✨✨✨✨✨

Ps please don’t take offence anyone, but if you’re a regular reader of these threads you’ll understand why people are getting a tad impatient with the same question every couple of pages when the answer can be found if you scroll back a few pages (sometimes even one page). 💖✨ thanks bbs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.