Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grejaha

VIP Member
I think she might address it but it will be with a load of excuses like I was going through a hard time with my mental health blah blah. It’s not a apology if Ana doesn’t make a load of excuses up and lies.
“I’m still ✨learning✨ to respect my mum”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

pxttyqueen

the thing that I don’t understand is that in a video from a while ago, Ana was asked who she’d kick out of their friendship group and she chose Freya.
now she’s best friends with her???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Pixie111

New video... chef rates our meals... why is it a group channel now?🤣 she might as well change the name of it at this point. And again it’s so awkward she’s literally employing Callum and Freya to be in her videos with her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Justbrowsinggg

I am 1000% convinced that either Ana, Callum or Freya tested positive for covid which is why they couldn’t go to Saffs party.

I can literally hear Wendy saying ‘sorry saff but if they tested positive they’re not coming’ 😅

but of course Ana will never be able to explain the truth because then she’d be expected to actually isolate 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 66

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Says she hasn’t got a car because she doesn’t have a car park space yet and she’s not even on top of the very long waiting list, then goes on to say she’s test driving then buying her new dream car like next week? But she doesn’t have a car parking space?

• Haha
Reactions: 65

jackolantern

VIP Member
It still really fucks me off how influencers think they should be exempt from 'hate'. Happy enough to make millions off the back of their followers, but only praise and no negatives. The reality is most of us started off loving her and don't feel the same anymore, we've not been out to get her from day one. I personally thought she was a beautiful, down to earth girl and I liked her content because it was more relatable. She's moved so far away from that now that there isn't anything there for me anymore and yeah, sorry Ana, I do think you've become a brat. Maybe your mum doesn't, but that doesn't make us wrong, or her wrong, it's all subjective and that's how life works, both sides. In the same way we don't like her brown hair and she does, if you do, then be happy with that and live your life. You can't expect everyone to agree! I really don't think anyone would comment on her body either if she wasn't so intent on trying to pretend it was something it isn't. She has a BEAUTIFUL body. The only one who can't accept it is her, we just get fucking sick of all the filters and yes again, sorry Ana but you do look bloated. That isn't hate, it's just fact and is no doubt a direct correlation to your lifestyle. Should we just ignore that because you don't want to acknowledge it? You literally make millions off eating McDonalds and binge drinking, you can't seriously think that won't catch up with you? I just don't understand. They all want to bury their heads in the sand honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

lj_525

Chatty Member
In Byron’s VLOG he says he got pinged by NHS app for a 10 day isolation due to a contact so I bet that’s Anna!!! Also he exposes that she didn’t even do 24 hours on a boat as they went to the circus that day!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Justbrowsinggg

Does anyone else find it a bit sad that Ana spent so much time (and money 🙄) taking her ‘staff’ to London and she was FaceTiming Atticus showing him the Shard etc, and he must’ve been dying to go himself - seeing as Julie has now taken him. Why couldn’t Ana treat Julie and Atticus to a London stay too?!

I understand why you might not pay for somewhere as extravagant as the Shard to take a younger child, but you could still find an amazing more family friendly hotel 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 62
71D01261-6D69-4A6F-ACEF-E823D8DE33FF.jpeg

first of all, Callum and Freya messing up by posting this on a random Monday afternoon. Second of all, how boring - another stupid 24 hour challenge with them two idiots🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 60