Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Will Anastasia address the deleted video?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she might address it but it will be with a load of excuses like I was going through a hard time with my mental health blah blah. It’s not a apology if Ana doesn’t make a load of excuses up and lies.

Reactions: 25
thread number naughty 40 already loool movin faster than anas body count girls xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
thread number naughty 40 already loool movin faster than anas body count girls xxx
I’m more than sure Ana’s body count hasn’t even reached double figures 😂

which is of course nothing wrong with that, but the way she goes on and on about that topic,really makes you think that’s all that matters to her

Reactions: 19
I think she might address it but it will be with a load of excuses like I was going through a hard time with my mental health blah blah. It’s not a apology if Ana doesn’t make a load of excuses up and lies.
“I’m still ✨learning✨ to respect my mum”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
so quirky ana
Omg she’s such a good influencer!! I now want to want to bend over a manky old road sign, which a homeless man has probably pissed on, whilst wearing suit trousers I haven’t taken off for at least a week which probably have grease stains and leftovers of maccies on

• Haha
Reactions: 51
she’s still learning and educating herself as a vulnerable teen.

ana looks like a walking grease ball in that picture. her hair looks WET

Reactions: 12
IVE SUSSED IT.

Freya is the person that isnt allowed in her house because she said Mejulie looks like a potato

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.