Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im kinda shocked at some of you , if you got a notification for her video surely that means you’re still subscribed to her channel 😳😳😳😧😧🤨🤨😠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
another 24 hour video? you are actually taking the bleeping piss 😫 who is still watching these videos? no wonder her views are deteriorating when all her content is the same

there’s just no way she deserves the money she makes. she is so lazy

Reactions: 18
What happened on the boat video everyone… I missed it 😉😉 joking! I’m bleeping glad I did

Im kinda shocked at some of you , if you got a notification for her video surely that means you’re still subscribed to her channel 😳😳😳😧😧🤨🤨😠
I’ve literally never followed or subscribed to any of her tit. I watch it when tattle lets me know there’s a video out 😂😂 I can’t cope with seeing her pop up on my newsfeed with her green suits and onion pores

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I haven’t even watched yesterday’s video... I can’t even be bothered to sit through it because that’s how bad her content is... “cooking” with her fake friends... how boring, is it any wonder her views are dropping

Reactions: 20
Sorry 😳😳 I honestly didn’t even realise till I got that notification today, hope I can be forgiven? Shall I eat a jar of onions and wear an unwashed hoodie for 24 hours as a punishment? X

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry 😳😳 I honestly didn’t even realise till I got that notification today, hope I can be forgiven? Shall I eat a jar of onions and wear an unwashed hoodie for 24 hours as a punishment? X
It’s ok girls but make sure you unsubscribe now and burn your green jumper 🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am genuinely curious, about Mingsnorth and her little slaves (employees). Like is this an actual JOB for them, are they actually on a payroll where they will get taxed etc etc? I highly doubt thay Ceo of onion breathe has Employers' Liability insurance for them… or even know what that is??

Reactions: 24
Wasn’t the boat video out ages ago? Or is it a completely different video?

I haven’t even watched yesterday’s video... I can’t even be bothered to sit through it because that’s how bad her content is... “cooking” with her fake friends... how boring, is it any wonder her views are dropping
your profile picture is sending me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is it a 24hr challenge though? Like, surely it could just be a video about them staying on a boat they found on AirBnb and them reviewing it or something, that would be more interesting than ‘OmG wE hAd to StaY On A bOaT fOR 24 hRs’ well yeah ya bleeping dick that’s what happens when you hire a PLACE TO STAY THE NIGHT!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.