Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That professional guy that coloured hair needs to go back to spec savers before completely retraining because that wig she’s wearing screams Wish.com!

Reactions: 13
Saffron liked her most recent photo with the vile green suit.. so she can’t be mad at her? How weird.

Reactions: 10
Saffron liked her most recent photo with the vile green suit.. so she can’t be mad at her? How weird.
She liked it because Ana looked awful lol 😂 such a troll our Saff I kinda love her 🤭😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
guys im new here, what deleted video are we talking about??
She uploaded a video few days ago with her mum n atticus eating and answering questions and she was rude to her mum (something about a holiday and that ana doesn't bother with her family) so people called her out and she took it down and hasn't addressed it

Reactions: 7
someone add Gollum and Frodo to the wiki as well under the associated words/phrases, makes me crease every time i read those names :ROFLMAO:

u can tell she's mad that josh picked freya

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
someone add Gollum and Frodo to the wiki as well under the associated words/phrases, makes me crease every time i read those names :ROFLMAO:

u can tell she's mad that josh picked freya

She’s so angry hahahahah

• Haha
Ngl I really miss her old videos when she was living at home with her mom, they were relatable and fun to watch, but now I can’t even sit through her videos anymore, I stopped watching after she posted her new apartment tour because she got so boring, she was one of my favourite and comfort youtubers to watch, it’s so sad to see her go downhill when she was such a big youtuber too. But I can’t stand all the takeaway videos and all the videos with Callum and Freya. It’s just not the same anymore. She’s changed and not in a good way. She needs to be humbled, maybe she needs to go back home for a while and find herself again.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Omg. I forgot about her dirty pad left on the floor in her video. Seriously... why has she not removed the video

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ngl I really miss her old videos when she was living at home with her mom, they were relatable and fun to watch, but now I can’t even sit through her videos anymore, I stopped watching after she posted her new apartment tour because she got so boring, she was one of my favourite and comfort youtubers to watch, it’s so sad to see her go downhill when she was such a big youtuber too. But I can’t stand all the takeaway videos and all the videos with Callum and Freya. It’s just not the same anymore. She’s changed and not in a good way. She needs to be humbled, maybe she needs to go back home for a while and find herself again.
Absolutely agree with this. I used to moan about Ana but I still enjoyed her videos sometimes when her mum and atticus were in them, just seemed like a normal family. I can’t even deal with her now and have only recently came back to this thread (thanks to the person who did explain the deleted video, was scared to ask 😂). She needs a reality check and mejulie really needs to pull her up. Fair play to her she’s made money but she has totally forgotten her roots. Moving in circles with people who are only bothered about getting followers, she’s going to regret all this so much in a couple of years.

Reactions: 14
#justicceeeforjulie

#savesaffybbeforeitstoolate

#cancelthefemaleversionofchriswitty

• Haha
i just know callum and freya witch about ana behind her back

josh is a chef? what in their nearest wetherspoons?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Whoever said Ana looks like Chris Whitty was absolutely not kidding. Can’t look at either of them the same way now 😂
duck me so Boris is Atticus’ dad and now we’ve established that Ana’s real dad is probably Chris Whitty! You naughty girl Julie

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.