Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone tell me why she makes it look like she has an ass in pictures when its clear that she doesn't in her videos. Is she not embarazzed? Also the dark hair looks absolutely terrible she looks like a vampire sorry not sorry.

Reactions: 21
After watching the video. I’ve come to realise even more that ana is a pick me girl. Like trying to be so flirty with that josh guy. Making him basically cook her food for her.
Bore off ana, and go and apologise for disrespecting Your mum the way you did.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Someone tell me why she makes it look like she has an ass in pictures when its clear that she doesn't in her videos. Is she not embarazzed? Also the dark hair looks absolutely terrible she looks like a vampire sorry not sorry.
and not in a bella cullen Katherine pierce way more like a been in a coffin for 40 years now my lips are crusty way xx

Reactions: 14
also ana always “preaches” about mental health and always uses her as an excuse to break lockdown rules etc but then makes fun of her mums ocd and her cleaning due to that. aswell as the mirror thing they were talking about about it made them look ‘fat’ and said that they looked awful because the mirror made them bigger. wtf?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thrilled that people on Ana’s insta for Saffron’s birthday post comment section are all saying how she should go back to blonde

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anastasia is just an embarrassment to be honest. You get people who genuinely put all their blood, sweat and tears into making content and then theres our onion muff over here doing the bare minimum. Her content is beyond DULL. nearly fell asleep during the first 2 minutes of the new one🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Just watched her latest video.. not ana eating the onions as she's chopping them 🤦 she literally can't help herself 🤢

• Haha
She is back at it again copying Sophia Tuxford on her recent pic. Sophia posted the exact same photo a few weeks ago in the same location. I am embarrassed for Ana. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Standing in front of vogue as if one day they’ll give her a bell and offer her the cover 😂😂😭 keep dreaming hunny bunny x

• Haha
Where does she find these trolls …. Gollum , Byron , Charles and now this josh . Is she trying to remake the Adam’s family 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why was Ana pretending to be right grossed out by greasing the dish with her hands because she was in front of people, but when she was on her own she didn’t care, pick me pick me Josh.

03A38B08-C972-4B12-AC4B-ED0991992846.jpeg
B69696A4-0BAE-41BA-84F7-2266C15FFF39.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.