Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took a while for her to say it herself and not via her mum
View attachment 681708
Why didn't either of them just say this in the first place, rather than wait for Wendy to tell everyone first?! it's coincidental she wasn't feeling well after unnecessarily travelling back and forth between her apartment and London most recently just to get her hair done and eat gifted food.

Reactions: 34
There’s deffo something more to it than her just not feeling well
We’ve all felt a bit unwell before a party / night out before but when it’s your best friends 21st you take some paracetamol and get on with it (assuming it wasn’t covid, obviously). Just go along for a couple hours, don’t drink and leave early if you feel that tit. There’s clearly more to it

Reactions: 77
Ok guys violins out for her next video because she will be saying how ill she was..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
years ago my best friend had a raging stomach bug before a night out but still came out for me because she didn't want to let me down.. she was so ill all night bless her but she was still there (I did tell her to cancel but she didn't want too)… so feeling unwell isn't really an excuse especially if you class that person as your 'best friend' and a 21st birthday is one of the big ones too!!… Ana definitely has covid or has been pinged to self isolate... Her silence online is speaking volumes.. How stupid do these people think we are??? #obvious

Reactions: 45
years ago my best friend had a raging stomach bug before a night out but still came out for me because she didn't want to let me down.. she was so ill all night bless her but she was still there (I did tell her to cancel but she didn't want too)… so feeling unwell isn't really an excuse especially if you class that person as your 'best friend' and a 21st birthday is one of the big ones too!!… Ana definitely has covid or has been pinged to self isolate... Her silence online is speaking volumes.. How stupid do these people think we are??? #obvious
What makes me laugh she was that ill she still managed to upload her video, if it is Covid then she wouldn’t of even had the energy to upload a video I was so unwell with it. She’s more than likely got a bad hangover, but if it is COVID then karma has hit her in the arse for all the times she did as she liked up n down the country on her Covid tour.

Reactions: 15
What makes me laugh she was that ill she still managed to upload her video, if it is Covid then she wouldn’t of even had the energy to upload a video I was so unwell with it. She’s more than likely got a bad hangover, but if it is COVID then karma has hit her in the arse for all the times she did as she liked up n down the country on her Covid tour.
yeah but don't forget she has her 'staff' working for her now so there's a possibility that Callum or Freya uploaded it by mistake? Who knows.. But I agree with you about the covid thing, I also had it early 2020 and I've never felt so bad in my life, the point I couldn't even sleep lying down because I felt like I was drowning.. If she does have covid I hope she bloody isolates as she's supposed too. Put others first for a change.

Reactions: 15
If she’s unwell. It probably is covid because if not I think she would of addressed it by now. So she could get all the attention. But I think she knows she will get backlash for saying she has covid due to her breaking all the rules. And that’s why she hasn’t said or done much.

Reactions: 21
Julie pls I’m trying to eat my lunch
so this is the beach holiday that Anna wanted to be invited to but already had plans, the plans being Saff’s bday party but then she gets sick? IIRC she was in London just before they were, we assume, going to head down to Brighton so she must have suddenly gotten ill there if this story is to be believed so why not just say? Why do Saffron and her mum have to speak for her 🤔

Reactions: 16
So your friend decided to give everyone else a stomach bug? Sorry, but there are some things you stay home for - especially contagious illnesses. Didn't you feel terrible that she was out feeling awful just for your sake?

I agree tho, something is up with Ana not going. Wonder if they'd argued about something.

If she’s unwell. It probably is covid because if not I think she would of addressed it by now. So she could get all the attention. But I think she knows she will get backlash for saying she has covid due to her breaking all the rules. And that’s why she hasn’t said or done much.
Yep, this! She would be exposed for going out anyway and spreading it.

Reactions: 19
So your friend decided to give everyone else a stomach bug? Sorry, but there are some things you stay home for - especially contagious illnesses. Didn't you feel terrible that she was out feeling awful just for your sake?

I agree tho, something is up with Ana not going. Wonder if they'd argued about something.

Yep, this! She would be exposed for going out anyway and spreading it.
well of course I felt bad but I couldn't force her to do something she didn't want to do lol I even tried to rearrange it for the weekend after but she insisted anyway, this was way back in 2013 so its just an example of her trying to be a good friend to me.. So yeah, no need to come at me with all guns blazing was just making a comment!

FLIPPING HELL people can be soooo touchy on here 😂 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
if anything she’s the one person i’d expect to never use the excuse of feeling “unwell” to not go on a night out or party. she’s got to have covid for sure, i remember in a video not long ago she said she felt terrible but i swear they went for drinks later or the next day

Reactions: 28
Not at Saffron’s bday bash….. oooo she might be jetting off to be on Love Island.
#Ceo boss witch islander✨✨
Imagine how many videos would be accidentally uploaded whilst she was gone, Gollum and AttentionSeeker would be getting the big fat sack bbbysssssss💕

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I mean, feeling unwell is a perfectly valid reason not to do something, I don't care if your friend made a blood sacrifice for you, you still don't owe them that. However, we all know Ana could have a lurgy that kills 99% of people it touches and she'd still be doing a nationwide bar crawl bby x

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.