Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

little green ant

Of course you only ate Disneyland food, you were at fucking Disneyland.

Next, "24 hours only breathing French air in Disneyland"

• Haha
Reactions: 41

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I don't regularly post on this thread, but had to come give you regulars a round of applause 😂

My favourite part of their video:

"I don't read it" - they then spend the entire video going "oh yeah, I read that on there... Yeah, I read that once too"

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I REALLY don’t like the blazer and jogger thing she’s doing right now
I can already hear Julie when she reads this post “ Jealous you can’t wear blazers and joggers yeah? Are you jealous ?ARE YOU? Jealous you can’t buy your mother blazers and joggers ?? Are you jealous ?ARE YOU? Jealous you can’t wear a Daniel Wellington watch with blazers and joggers ? Are you jealous ? ARE YOU? ”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Atticus ‘I’ve been waiting for Disney for years’ we know

Also Atticus ‘and mummy didn’t pay’
Hilarious Julie says “and you can leave that bit out”
Ana keeps it in, il credit her for this,
she’s dragging her mother more than we ever have. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Porkiepies

VIP Member
One thing I really don't like is lies. Julie saying she's never had cold coffee means Anastasia never gave her the ones from the secret menu upload, it also means she never really tried any on their Starbucks video 2 years ago.
Acting eco conscious over the straws but quite happily takes multiple flights, drives multiple times for videos and happily gets multiple single use cups and packaging for mundane uploads. So eco friendly hun.

• Angry
Reactions: 27

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
So what was the assumption story for on her insta story the other day?? I can only assume she was getting a few negative things on there and decided to look at them all

F6F1B5FC-A5F3-4F32-8A0E-28FDD234A80B.jpeg
I see you

Also wonder if saffron will do it next

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
She's started editing her comments on YouTube by deleting negative ones. Oh Ana, keep on living in that bubble...

JULIE:
giphy.gif

ANA:
source.gif

TATTLE:
c65480b05e9ffffa02528853d3972063.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Life88

Wow julie did not come across well in that, I'm surprised ana uploaded it. Also it was meant to be Ana's hate right? But it was all about julie, is she trying to tell her to back off but subtly

• Heart
Reactions: 26

elsfinn

I never thought I would say this but now days I actually find Saffron more down to earth than Ana! I can't believe she posted about going on holiday when there is a hurricane there and thousands have lost their homes!

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Aww what a lovely upload from Ana. Julie definitely showed her positivity there. Remember when this thread actually liked Anastasia and the main gripe was the way she changed around Saffron? Now it's how her mother drags her down, the constant ADs providing her mother with a bigger home.
Jealous?
No love I'm not jealous of a scrounging skank who is jealous of her own daughters success and desperately trying to prove her worth by flogging knock off tat and chemical infused sauces.
At 44 you'd like to think she would have some sort of career but instead her 18 year old has given them their current lifestyle. Credit to Anastasia for improving her family life, not many could do that but..
let's face it without Anastasia and YouTube , Julie would still be a struggling single mum, living on the bread line and living life with her 20 Instagram followers awaiting the next UC payment. Truth hurts and that's why her reactions were gold.

Reactions: 24

harrypotter

oh my gosh that video!!! and how julie was acting like everyone on this forum was unemployed and on the dole!!!
i think i've done many things that ana hasn't!!!
being a medic is one of them!!

• Haha

britbrat

The boobs though... 🤔
They are perfectly fine, it’s easy for people with smaller boobs to assume everyone else’s should be sitting perky and high. In a none weird way, hers sit quite nicely, it’s just nature that something heavier wouldn’t be as perky. They are in no way, shape or form saggy, sorry!