Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s so attractive about looking like the human version of a Wisdom tooth?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2 things:

1. Ana surely knows wtf is happening in the Bahamas? People have lost loved ones, their homes and their belongings, but thank God Ana can go and pose for her bloody facetuned insta!!

2. How come Julie tagged those desserts as gifted but Ana didn't?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can imagine ana pulling a saff and being like ‘there was a huge hurricane:rolleyes: in the Bahamas so we couldn’t go there:rolleyes::rolleyes:’ lol

Reactions: 6
I can imagine ana pulling a saff and being like ‘there was a huge hurricane:rolleyes: in the Bahamas so we couldn’t go there:rolleyes::rolleyes:’ lol
I really hope she doesn't but you can see it happening. Not just Anastasia, a lot of youtubers need to think about what and when they are saying things. I get they have to promote their "brand" but seriously boasting about an upcoming holiday during a Cat 5 hurricane highlights how out of touch with reality she is. It's been on the tv news, social media, newspapers for days how damaging they predicted Dorian to be, today it's showed the damage, told lost of lives. No thought for the people who are likely to be waiting on her in a few days having been through hell and desperately trying to carry on and repair the damage.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The boobs though... 🤔
They are perfectly fine, it’s easy for people with smaller boobs to assume everyone else’s should be sitting perky and high. In a none weird way, hers sit quite nicely, it’s just nature that something heavier wouldn’t be as perky. They are in no way, shape or form saggy, sorry!

Reactions: 24
I don’t think she’s had a boob job, the shape of them is defo natural, bigger boobs do ‘droop’ but they’re not saggy at all, if they were all high and perky but still that size I’d say they were fake but [emoji2370]

But Jesus, she has no hips, pulling the bikini that high just makes her look a bit chunky, having it sit naturally would suit her body much more.

Reactions: 8
They are perfectly fine, it’s easy for people with smaller boobs to assume everyone else’s should be sitting perky and high. In a none weird way, hers sit quite nicely, it’s just nature that something heavier wouldn’t be as perky. They are in no way, shape or form saggy, sorry!
Agreed. The editing on her hips and waist is diabolical, but as someone who's also bigger busted I can safely say that (naturally) bigger boobs will never sit as high/perky as smaller or fake boobs. I actually hope she doesn't get a boob job 🤷‍♀️ I don't think there's anything wrong with hers

Reactions: 8
Ana has a good but average body. But to deceive her followers that she has abs, wide hips and big booty is catfishing to the extreme. We all know from her bikini try on videos that she doesn't look like that. Another person who is the worst for doing this lately is Millie T. It's just laughable.

I also don't know why Ana is often referred to as an Instagram model? In that case, anyone with a Facetune subscription qualifies for that title.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ana has a good but average body. But to deceive her followers that she has abs, wide hips and big booty is catfishing to the extreme. We all know from her bikini try on videos that she doesn't look like that. Another person who is the worst for doing this lately is Millie T. It's just laughable.

I also don't know why Ana is often referred to as an Instagram model? In that case, anyone with a Facetune subscription qualifies for that title.
Don't forget though she NEVER EDITS HER PHOTOS 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.