Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is Ana due to go to Miami/Bahamas??? Surely she won’t get there with the recent storms

Reactions: 3
i have been reading the comments on here for over a week now since she has posted the 'reacting to haters with my mum', i am honestly shocked on how many people i agree with here. i thought i was the only one who noticed all these things about her and her mother and how much she has changed. whenever i check out her insta there is never any hate comments or whenever i find some, they are gone the next day. bit odd. i remember watching her since her 'floral princess' days and she was one of my favourite youtubers. i know that people change and youtubers have to change their content up to stay in trend but oh my!!! its a mess. glad im not the only one who has noticed these things

Reactions: 10
To be fair I do think they look ‘saggy’ as she’s stretched her body out so much to make herself slimmm thiccc (cringe 😂) her neck and torso are like a giraffe!

Reactions: 9
I have actually had a boob job in the past year, and hers definitely arent fake. i am jealous of how perky hers are compared to what mine were like.. she is blessed.

Reactions: 4
I never thought I would say this but now days I actually find Saffron more down to earth than Ana! I can't believe she posted about going on holiday when there is a hurricane there and thousands have lost their homes!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I never thought I would say this but now days I actually find Saffron more down to earth than Ana! I can't believe she posted about going on holiday when there is a hurricane there and thousands have lost their homes!
They’re both as bad as each other, Anastasia used to be a normal nice girl but now she moulded into a mini Saffron

Reactions: 6
They’re both as bad as each other, Anastasia used to be a normal nice girl but now she moulded into a mini Saffron
I agree. Both insufferable. Both come across as really stupid with their poor grammar: "pacific" instead of "specific" is one of Saffron's finest grammatical blunders. I think Ana's is her awful pronunciation of Broccoli: "brocco-lie". They both should have stayed at school lol.

Reactions: 5
I really hope she doesn't but you can see it happening. Not just Anastasia, a lot of youtubers need to think about what and when they are saying things. I get they have to promote their "brand" but seriously boasting about an upcoming holiday during a Cat 5 hurricane highlights how out of touch with reality she is. It's been on the tv news, social media, newspapers for days how damaging they predicted Dorian to be, today it's showed the damage, told lost of lives. No thought for the people who are likely to be waiting on her in a few days having been through hell and desperately trying to carry on and repair the damage.
They don’t live in the real world though and it wouldn’t surprise me at all if she was to think the hurricane will ruin her precious trip there she’s so self entitled . It’s all about them they don’t seem to think of anyone else but themselves! They just live for the freebies which is so sad because this will not last forever. Her mom is so bitter though all the time and if anyone dares to say anything that she doesn’t agree with then she turns into such a witch! Her mom is extremely cringe though it’s like she’s living off her daughters coat tails. She sees what ana is getting at the moment & she’s like I want in on this! Easy money 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I can genuinely see a post when she comes home from her trip (if she gets there in the first place) and captioning it ‘shame about the weather’

Also, I can’t stop looking at her pic on insta and thinking how out of proportion She’s edited herself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They don’t live in the real world though and it wouldn’t surprise me at all if she was to think the hurricane will ruin her precious trip there she’s so self entitled . It’s all about them they don’t seem to think of anyone else but themselves! They just live for the freebies which is so sad because this will not last forever. Her mom is so bitter though all the time and if anyone dares to say anything that she doesn’t agree with then she turns into such a witch! Her mom is extremely cringe though it’s like she’s living off her daughters coat tails. She sees what ana is getting at the moment & she’s like I want in on this! Easy money 🤷‍♀️
Come and join us in the 'Julie Stanton xo' thread, we discuss The Julie in all her aggressive tit flogging glory #hotsexymama

Reactions: 1
wouldn’t surprise me of she was getting fake bags now like her mum hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s her new video? Any idea. She says it’s her most requested and is ‘magical’
Probs her disney vlog

She’s getting a fair bit of hate on her recent post, Ive just saw one saying she’s bragging about it being the 7th time, and how she’s contributing to climate change, and the hurricanes. Of course her little minions are jumping in to defend her...

wouldn’t surprise me of she was getting fake bags now like her mum hahahah
She looks so young in that photo.
Saffron planted the seed that made Ana like this......but Ana grew out of control, I blame that on her fame hungry mother.

Come and join us in the 'Julie Stanton xo' thread, we discuss The Julie in all her aggressive tit flogging glory #hotsexymama
I’ll take a nosy probably won’t join in as much as I can’t seem to get threw a video of ana’s anymore if her unrelenting mother is involved

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.