Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was a bit unfair to report/complain about the Uber eats guy...he might have got in trouble or lost his job. Also talking with their mouths full during the muckbang was vile, also when they weren't talking they were eating with their mouths open...but then again I've never really understood the appeal of muckbangs

Reactions: 13
"AtTiCUs's nAMe IS fRoM To KIlLa mOckInG bIRD" "mUm nAMeD You ATTicUs fROM thE BOok"
Yeah sure she did
Screenshot_20190912-162833_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg those eyebrows!!! it's not even like that pic was from the early 2000s when skinny eyebrows were in. There was NO excuse in 2014 [emoji24]

Reactions: 9
I don't think she is a mini Saffy B anymore.... even Saffy B has self respect and class. It's so sad because before the ridiculously orange fake tan, Ana looked really naturally pretty. The fake tan looks horrible! It just makes her skin look dirty and grubby 24/7.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone else notice she said she lived with her Dad until age 9/10?

So what was The Julie doing then during those formative years to be unable to raise her own child? 🤔
Ana lived with Julie and her dad until she was 9/10, then they split up so it was just her and her mum until Atticus was born. I think she just assumed people would know she had always lived with her mum

Reactions: 2
I don't think she is a mini Saffy B anymore.... even Saffy B has self respect and class. It's so sad because before the ridiculously orange fake tan, Ana looked really naturally pretty. The fake tan looks horrible! It just makes her skin look dirty and grubby 24/7.
I agree. Saffron went from completely immature and unbearable to somewhat bearable. Ana seems to be.. regressing?

Reactions: 8
Ana lived with Julie and her dad until she was 9/10, then they split up so it was just her and her mum until Atticus was born. I think she just assumed people would know she had always lived with her mum
Julie split with Ana’s biological dad before Ana was born and was a single mother for a year and then lived with Ana’s step dad who she sees as her real dad.

Reactions: 3
Julie split with Ana’s biological dad before Ana was born and was a single mother for a year and then lived with Ana’s step dad who she sees as her real dad.
Yes I know, hence why I said Ana lived with Julie and her dad... her biological father is not her dad

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂 The freckles!!!! I don't understand why she thinks they're cute. They look ridiculous! I wish she'd go back to how she used to look before all the make up and fake tan, she looked great. She really doesn't need it all or the editing of photos that she does. The over enhancing on her cheek too, is she taking tips from Billy the puppet from Saw? 😱
Screenshot_20190913-001430_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂 The freckles!!!! I don't understand why she thinks they're cute. They look ridiculous! I wish she'd go back to how she used to look before all the make up and fake tan, she looked great. She really doesn't need it all or the editing of photos that she does. The over enhancing on her cheek too, is she taking tips from Billy the puppet from Saw? 😱View attachment 40692
She sees her mother draw on eyebrows so she wants to be like her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.